Yeah maybe Ill play some classic again

>yeah maybe Ill play some classic again
>quest to 70, its pretty fun
>want to raid
>gdkp fags everywhere
>no one wants to make a raid group like we used to cuz everyone is buying gold and buying a boost instead
>the rich get richer etc
>completely destroys the social aspect

I guess classic pve is fun if you are a hardcore player who invests atleast all his time post-work into this game, but its not that great if you wanna play it more casually, which is what made it so good in the first place
>playing a 15 year old game lmao

its a fun game, but I feel the gdkp runs ruin a lot of the servers potential

Attached: tbc.jpg (220x310, 32.36K)

gdkp is fine but it's ruined by dishonest gold buying N*********mages

Just gotta be lucky and find a nice guild. I lucked out and got into one full of other 30yo boomers. They are all turbo normalfags but it's chill and at least the core has stuck together since MC and all the drama causing faggots left fast. Only downside is the amount of femoids, but you can't have everything I guess.

Mega servers ruined it, used yo be normal medium servers was more social and less gdkp niggers but everyone left those servers to die for no reason to join mega servers

Sucks. Yeah modern mmo players will never enjoy a classic mmo properly. Thier brains are fried from gookclicking and they’re legitimately angry if they can’t play 10 year old content the same way as new shit by cleaving through it at light speed with min maxed builds and the best gear guides can tell you to get

Too late for that, you were in a guild in P1 or you are a bench warmer at best.

the fault lies on society. no one wants to work together as a goal in itself anymore. everyone just wants to show off and try to be the center of attention

this was a boon because there's no way i'm paying to transfer my character and i'm not slogging through outland again just to regrind heroics and attunements neither. rip naxx gear rip shitty t4 gear.

Given the chance, playerd will optimize a fun out of a video game.

>no one wants to make a raid group like we used to
There are SR and MS > OS raids going all the time
Most guilds are doing the raids every week already anyways
Did you even try or did you see GDKP in the LFG channel and have an autistic breakdown?

>tfw no tauren wife

>gdkp
Just play a private server and do random pugs, it's 10x the fun watching it sometimes go great and sometimes you just fucking wipe on khara trash

>tfw I joined up with a non try-hard guild back during a MC that I still raid with to this day

I really hit the lottery this time. Most of the buddies that rolled with me at the start of classic joined up with a guild that they played with on private servers that did speed runs and got burnt out before Naxx was even out because of how time consuming it was to prepare for speeruns, only for it to be ruined like some chucklefuck summoning the onyxia skeleton pet on vael and aggroing trash mobs with it.

Attached: 1553931432461.jpg (502x360, 36.86K)

there's still lots of MS>OS runs around but if you want to raid consistently you have to join a guild. noone wants flaky randoms who will raid one week then quit

I'd consider playing if they made a Linux client.

every single guild is starved for new members just apply

Blizzard needs to turn raids from a progression tool into something else.

>join a guild
>make your runs
its that easy

>reinstall
>level to 10
>sigh
>alt + f4
it's over for me, lads. everything feels like too much effort.

The sad thing is Blizzard could do any number of things to fix these issues but they deliberately choose not to while having the time capability and resources.

Fuck Blizzard.

I find leveling to be a pretty comfy experience, in WotLK at least. I just want a private WotLK PvE server that isn't dead :(

Because the fix is not on them, its on you. Join a guild or make your own MS>OS runs. You and the OP are basically like the faggots always crying about toxic this and that but then refuse to use ignores or reports. Stop being retarded.

this. blizzard cleary doesn't care beacuse that makes them more money on the shortrun. why should i waste my time and money on a game the devs dont care about.

MMO gene is dead. people only care for themselves and will rage quit the moment it dosent go their way.

>LF guild
>>bro join us we're progging on mag
>>bro join us we use Loot™List: X-TREME™ just email me a copy of this spreadsheet after u fill it out on discord to get put in the EPGP gdkp lootcouncil rotation, veteran priority ofc

its too much

Roll a shaman and you will be guaranteed a spot

MMO is dead because of babies like yourself begging blizzard to 'fix' everything because your too much of a fucking retard to do anything yourself
sounds like you haven't even tried

most guilds just require you to show up and join discord calls during raid.
lootcouncil requires no input from you
dkp requires no input from you
no guilds do free rolling really
if you for some reason are asked to list your bis, just go to the wowhead bis list and copy it.. the work is done for you.
if you wanna raid regularly and be part of a group then you gotta at least do the minimum. it's the officers who really put effort in

>guilds filter themselves out so you dont even have to enter them and burn yourself
its more of a hassle when they dont tell you they are redditors so you have to waste time for a raid night only to /gquit and the trannies spreading lies about you in server trannycords

Friendly reminder that Nostalrius is what attracted this autistic metashittery crowd to begin with. Friendly reminder that Discord killed any interaction online and gave people a reason to not play the game since 99% of all interaction happening there instead.

>GM's wife is in charge of the loot council
>"uhh sorry guys this item goes to the healers first because they need it more
>item goes to the healer who also happens to be an officer and the oldest non founding member in the guild
yeah haha
I know because I am that healer. I didnt even ask for the item

i did everything that was asked of me and that was still not enough. their lose, now they are stuck on a dying server beacuse everyone transferred to a mega server and blizz refuse to fix the problem.

there are plenty of dad guilds to join that still aren’t terrible to raid with. you do play on a high pop pve server right, user?

I only played classic for scarlet monastery and SFK.
I leveles until I could do it with a group and after that solo.

i got loot council’d DST and quit a month later. part of me feels bad but SSC and TK were genuine trash in every respect

EU has like 3 pve servers

nothing wrong with that, I would always give an item to a loyal guy whos been with the guild through thick and thin rather than some chucklefuck with an attitude who joined a month ago no matter how well he plays, no matter the type of guild

Attached: 1501613851464.png (303x285, 150.21K)

yeah but I didnt even need the item that much because I was usually topping healing meters for what its worth and had plenty of time to dps and the guild had a serious problem with retaining players. some of them left because they didnt get an item and they played good

Join a guild? Everyone comfortably clears T6 content in a single day. Pugging raids is a shitshow.

Why not just trade them the item?

Attached: Consider the Following.gif (500x385, 495.98K)

>Blizzard allowing botting and gold buying is somehow my fault

Wow really makes you think

I did but I didnt flaunt about it and I didnt always get it and sometimes drama already begun

yes because you have options to resolve this issue but instead you cry about it

from my experience people who are obsessed over loot would have quit anyways

Lmfao you have to be trolling

Na I'm not, seriously just join a guild or make your own MS>OS. I never do gdkp.

Yeah and it's mostly people like OP, who are late to the party and want everything done for free without putting effort. It's really hard to form a competent guild, who will agree on everything, harder than to buy gold from chinks, then do goldbids. If there is a high chance of failure, why try in the first place? Better write about it on Yea Forums or forums.
These raids are for dregs who can't even play, a horrible experience in 9 out of 10 times.

>som was a complete disaster and probably isn't going to happen again

feelsbadman

onslaught loot system works very well in high-level guilds, not for the average impulsive retard guild though

Attached: 12.jpg (640x480, 33.58K)

didnt this nigger kill SW:G as well?

>You think you want to report sexual misconduct in the workplace, but you don't

Stop trying to make your childhood happen again. It's not going to happen.

im glad this rapist is gone.

I was not so lucky, my guild dissolved during Vashj + Kael phase. But I have quickly found another.
Despite that he was right, Classic is a great success. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Blizzard stole the idea from Nostalrius private server.

private servers have been around since way before nostalrius

They got the idea from all the fucking reboots being massively more successful than the majority of new games being made today. It turns out, earlier in gaming, the people who made the games largely had an interest in the games themselves and no agenda beyond making something cool and fun and making some money on the way.
There's a reason reboots and remakes are all the rage right now.

Raiding is for faggots. WoW would be so much better without Blizzard sucking raiders' baby dicks

Warmane

He was right, the boomer nostalgia wore off rapidly
Can't wait until Wrath flops and we can finally stop pretending like it was good

>raids become irrelevant
>game has nothing to do thanks to ar*na killing instanced pvp (only fun pvp)

>there was nothing else in vanilla
You really need to be railroaded in experiences, huh? I can't imagine being so helpless and uninitiated.