Elden Ring

Miyazaki-sama NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo~~~~~

piece of shit game

Attached: 1649591765832.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

you posted this exact thread yesterday
it makes no sense since the webm clearly shows you played like shit and deserved to get hit

Is that right? Didn't know that something stopped being bullshit because the earth rotated once.

Brain issue. This is watching a handicap in real time. Skill issue too.

How many skill issue threads does this make in the last 24 hours?

I have never seen someone die to that enemy.

oh no, the notion that fromsoft made a shitty game has made fromdrones shit their pants.
this thread will now devolve into miyazaki fellatio or die early, i hope for the latter

>that parry
my sides

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
just go back to turn based games, you have *ZERO* reflexes

I love this video
Thank you for your service, That IED must have gave you one heck of a severe brain injury

I've never seen such a blatant showcase of skill issue. Even the DSP clips have at least a level of trying.

kek didnt know you could actually die to those enemies.

I can't believe whoever that is falls for the gravity pull every single time, and every time sets themselves up for the impale. If they did almost anything other than what they do, they'd get away with it, but no, they turn around and present cunt like a whore.

Bad bait tranny

Do you know how to use your dodge?
Do you know how to use your shield?
Do you know how to use bloodhound's fang?

>oh no, the notion that fromsoft made a shitty game has made fromdrones shit their pants.
But this is still the good part of the game. It doesn't start turning into repetitive shit until later.

>But this is still the good part of the game. It doesn't start turning into repetitive shit until later.
true, i was just making a general statement since i cant excuse the shit fromsoft pulls

WHY DOESN'T ROLLING BACKWARDS CONSTANTLY WORK LIKE IN DARK SOULS 3?!

MIYAZAKI-SAMA, I KNEEL...

Absolutely pathetic

>And the award of the worst ER player goes to...

MIYAZAKIIII

Attached: 1648113650072.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>immediately shoots out a parry after getting one hit ???
>gets hit and immediately panic rolls
>turns camera away from enemy while running
>panic rolls and gets hit with the same shit AGAIN
the ending was funny but whoever this player is is really fucking dumb and bad

by the end of ds3 there are enemies and bosses that will catch your rolls if you just spam roll back

this is a falseflag to deflect actual criticism of the game.
Sage goes in all fields

What exactly are you complaining about? That grabs ignore iframes?

Strongest turn based player lmfao

What is even happening in this webm?
Nothing in this game makes sense, enemies seem to just teleport around.

>What is even happening in this webm?
Unprecedented levels of skill issue.

are you retarded

What's a good Great Hammer to dual wield with Great Stars?
I just want Great Stars for a lifesteal comfy run, or is it better to just 2hand Great Stars?

The more videos I see the more I think I should avoid soulslikes forever after DS3

By the end of DaS 3, you're fighting bosses that fuck your shit up if you're not standing in the right spot like you're doing a fucking raid in an MMO
The other 90% of the game, you're a wheel skeleton on even more crack.

I don't understand why this video was uploaded. Someone being this bad a videogames is embarrassing not entertaining

Attached: 1503221758287.png (600x700, 201.85K)

>"If I panic roll immediately after getting sucked I get hit"
>"You know what? I'll just do it again"

nice acting

just use a trainer to duplicate your great stars and powerstance these badass motherfuckers

I haven't played this shit yet. What's with the stupid delayed attacks? Is it normal or is it that specific enemy's gimmick? looks lame as fuck

What is the difference between a game that is hard in a good way and one that is hard because it is poorly made?

>the level of agency the player has and how much they can attribute to skill
>the clarity of the game’s rules and enemy behavior
>whether “difficulty” is geared towards surprising you or challenging you

Attached: 1647424396886.png (570x784, 125.85K)

Attached: 1634691027381.png (719x422, 26.51K)

thats a free fully charged R2

man this game totally caused some major asshurt on some people

Attached: 1641501915106.png (474x600, 250.04K)

roll into the enemy, not away from it.

>trying to block instead of simply rolling
>getting hit not just once but twice by his gravity/stab combo
>running towards a cliff knowing full well that he can pull your dumb ass anytime he wants
Top kek, as they say.

just buy the right weapon user it's that easy

Attached: 1619119141691.png (1000x563, 774.16K)

Good games tend to demonstrate enemy behaviors and mechanics in a "safe" way so the astute player will see this and learn before they are forced to apply this new knowledge. Souls games make you go in blind and get ganked by something you've never seen before. Then you run back from the respawn point and get ganked by something else you haven't seen. It's not skill, it's rote memorisation. Roll here, backstep here, punish here, repeat, do not deviate.

I doubt he even touched the game, i mean, that's the shitposting protocol

according to these, is Elden Ring a good-hard game?

That's fine and all, but none of it applies to OP's webm

wow I have never seen someone this shit at the game die to one of the weakest enemies

You know that a gatcha game is inevitable.

you could literally mash r1 with that weapon and he would be stunlocked till death/you run out of stamina

Lmao you suck git gud

you sound like those retards the original gitgud meme was made for

>webm poster thread
Oh this is gonna be gud

Your webm shows you getting wrecked because you suck. are you retarded?

No

Is interacting with a discord troon thread a feint in and of itself?

based

>WHY DEY DO THIS
>because it's a legitimate combat tactic you fucking dunce

not by From but chinks will do a copy 100%

This will always be cool as fuck. Yes OP is terrible but look how dominated he was. That Alabaster grug was tossing him around like a ragdoll.
ABSOLUTE CONTROL was achieved. Just not for OP lol.

GAME!

kek

>fully charged R2
...that doesn't stagger so the boss poises through the attack, doing 33% to your 7%. There's a reason all the "how to beat" videos demonstrate some overpowered weapon or AI loop because trying to do the bosses straight up doesn't work.

Fromniggers will cope and seethe but this is unironically 100% true.

If knowing what is ahead makes the game easy, then the game was never hard to begin with. Fromfaggots like to think they are super-elite pro gamers for beating a game that in terms of actual skill amd strategy requirements is maybe a 5/10. Probably because they are all zoomers who mostly play streamerbait niggergames like amogus and fall guys and have never dealt with any kind of actual challenge before. Calling Souls games "hard" is like calling Call of Duty "realistic".

>fromdrones will defend this

An Elden Ring thread died for this.

>ds2 sisters don't actually want challenge, they want "safe" challenge.

Attached: transitioning.png (750x53, 5.63K)

This is annoying and gay and and shitty design but there is nothing unfair or wrong with this or broken here.

OP is probably a Fromdrone false flagging to muddy the waters when people post actual bullshit and broken garbage like

And you sound like a person with no reading comprehension. How do you get from what I said: "it's not skill, it's rote memorisation" to "I lack skill"? Most games you can make up for a lack of skill by just knowing how to most efficiently defeat a boss but you can also apply skill, reflexes and just good common sense to do it and when you die you realise you just weren't fast enough, skilled enough or smart enough. ER really doesn't apply that mechanic, forcing you to find the sweet spot where the enemy will just not do the bullshit attack you can't dodge. That's not skill, that's battering your head against a brick wall until you find the loose one and exploit it. It's a crutch for people with more time than ability.

>Good games tend to demonstrate enemy behaviors and mechanics in a "safe" way so the astute player will see this and learn before they are forced to apply this new knowledge
That’s what margit does. Margit is the quintessential ER boss.
He teaches you
>you can stagger bosses with aggression
>some attacks will be very delayed, you can use these delays for openings
>some combos are so dangerous you should be on the lookout for them and just sprint the fuck away (waterfowl)
>just block lmao
>some attacks are pretty fucking hard to dodge (the dagger swings) but don’t do much damage so don’t panic (godrick wind, Elden stars, godskin phase transitions)

Not to mention most bosses have a stake or grace right in front of them so there’s no real punishment for dying all the fights are “safe”

>I'll post a strawman and no one will ever know!

We're just making fun of you because we can tell you are a weak man that has given up on life and takes every beta option given to him, and then does it in the most cowardly way possible.

>forced to trade with infinite poise bosses since they never stop attacking

excellent game design miyahacki

I concur; the game instantly became leagues easier when I realized that Margit et al would input read r1’s and jumps but not certain other moves like running r2’s and weapon arts. It never got “difficult” again until the endgame where misbegottens were doing nearly 4x the damage they used to because of the game’s extremely overtuned scaling. Malenia would’ve been fun if not for the move everyone complains about or exploits around and also the infinite poise she gets when she strafes

>le literally undodgeable meme
Spotted the veteran soulsnigger

>This entire post
Do you not realize how hard you are coping right now???

This is also skill issue. He skipped the virgin abductor and ran by it. He knows its aggroed. You can hear them moving. Should know by this point that they can hit through walls. Yet he stayed in this spot.

You seem to know what its about
>no I don't!
Your post makes no sense otherwise :^)

Delayed attacks are not the problem.
It's their tracking.
They literally rotate

>Should know by this point that they can hit through walls.
it shouldnt be able to do that though

But it’s not a trade because it’s just safe damage you can get for free. It also does do poise damage than can lead to a stagger.

playing margit fair is a waste of time since he's a cheap RNG piece of shit in his second phase. just stack bleed and play the game the way its intended since nobody playtested this shit

And you literally dodge, wew lad. The devs trust you to be able to do this, don't let them down.