Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 1635561637256.png (594x582, 550.01K)

Tried it, it's dogshit

None.

Honest. Good for themed fun builds.

Trash just like every other incant

Needs super armor.

Malenia's set only has 24 poise, it's so useless.

The spell balance in this game is absolutely fucked. From Soft are allergic to making high level and complex magics actually good

It's so bad it even makes an npc fight easier if he uses it.

better than you'd think it is, but just use rot breath

>with the third bloom
Miquella/Melania dlc when?

We saw the third blood tardbro. She became that butterfly shit

You're supposed to use it as an opener.
But is correct.
Only reason why you'd use it is if you're cosplaying as Malenia.

Attached: 102832091314.webm (1920x1080, 2.26M)

I think you should move on and play something else.

This isn't even my final form!

>poise
lol

Just use the coof

no i don’t think i will

meme spell

the spell is trash regardless because it has insane recovery frames. even as opener most bosses with just free slap you afterwards during your 5 sec long terminator pose

You'll get the timing eventually. You're supposed to time the explosion just so it hits the boss as it approaches you, not when it's already beside you.
You can also use it on large monsters like dragons while they're doing a long winded attack like a breath.
Again, like I said, there's no reason to seriously use it unless you're cosplaying as Malenia because it will be your only source of scarlet rot.

>because it will be your only source of scarlet rot.
I'm kind of surprised they didn't give Hand of Malenia rot buildup instead of bleed build up. There are already five fucking katanas with bleed, did they really need one more?
Especially since Malenia can't even inflict bleed with it during the fight.

>unless you're cosplaying as Malenia
i just wait for the boss mod lol

Yeah that's why I modded it in. Such a weird thing that lumped in poison with rot magic and your other option would be rot breath but that spell looks silly and covers your entire screen imo.

Attached: HoM.png (684x948, 632.79K)

The description literally says that her blade never got tainted with scarlet rot.

That sentenced could be removed without any deeper implications for the rest of the lore or anything

Attached: Capture.png (332x387, 230.9K)

impractical in almost all circumstances, like almost all high level offensive incantations.

Just get rotted breath.

Retard

I respecced into full faith after finishing the game and the damage output feels like a joke. The low level incants are the most useful, but I'm still better off smacking enemies with a sacred relic sword.

From has always hated offensive incantations/miracles.

If they are ever strong, they always get the fucking nerf hammer.

I want mommy Malenia to smother me with her fat dumptruck ass then clean the dishes together.

>you WILL use bleed and you WILL like it

You didn’t and u know dat

Retard and faggot

>he doesn't know
Keep on making threads about getting 2 shotted

eternal darkness eats this and it's really funny seeing people trying to cheese duels with it struggle to figure out what's happening

Attached: 20220224_064817.jpg (719x720, 57.73K)

Not really nice to meet you, “Retard Faggot”

*You died*

Attached: Ass of Miquella.webm (1120x640, 2.92M)

fun for your mimic

Use iron jar and you’ll never care about when an enemy hits you. A lot of these “trash spells” become totally op when you combine them with ironjar

you can be backstabbed and knocked out of it.
you freeze in the crouch for ages
youll be killed before scarlet rot ever does anything in pvp

>everyone now remembers Wrath of God from Dark Souls

The dragon version shits all over it and it's a shame, the most "powerful" spells are so slow and deal so shit damage that they are never useful

I dont know why they didnt take a cue from Dragon Dogma for spells.

What is it

Based
I cheesed all the ballbearing thiefs with this shit

The Malenia build is an absolute disappointment, you'll just end up fighting normally anyway.

Attached: 1630842176079.jpg (1920x1080, 293.76K)

thats the second one retard

kino

Yeah I've found with the unique mobility ashes of war, it's just better to roll dodge, and then R1 spam during openings. Only one I've actually liked is the Bloody Helice's Ash, since you can choose which direction it goes in, and then R2 in a completely different direction.

just a worse dragon breath

Actually is the third one, remember the other flower right before Malenia's arena?

>Thought?
I'm installing mods to get it buffed.

Attached: 97595102_p7.jpg (2560x1440, 691.46K)

That's the first flower. Finley carried it all the way to the Haligtree while it was attached to Malenia. Hence not seeing one in the Swamp of Aeonia.

She bloomed in caelid user

>her blade never got tainted with scarlet rot
it literally did in the second phase of her boss fight

swamp of aeonia is in caelid

That's the flower I'm speaking of.

Bad, as in they did not bother testing this at all bad.
>Go try it on low level mobs outside the second grace you discover
>Long cast time
>Makes you extremely vulnerable
>The damage from the flower is minuscule
>Rot breath alone does more damage, has more range and is a better incantation alltogether

just wait for the boss replacement mod, all these cosplays are a waste of time. you are not 8 feet tall for starters

This aling with just about every other boss spell is absolute garbage. Makes no sense
>boss spell does 1500dmg to player
>same spell does 50 damage to enemies when cast by the player

Its just the standard thing I keep running into in ER: all the bosses get to have fun but you cant.