"Sonic lore isn't confu-"

Any expert Sonic loremasters wanna explain how these three fit in the Sonic timeline?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pmseymourva.tumblr.com/post/190489772835
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play Sonic Rivals for Silver backstory and then the Rush titles for Eggman Nega and Blaze.

>Eggman Nigga
how did they get away with this?

They don't. Sonic 1 through 3 and Mania is the only canon

If Mania, so then CD, Knuckles 32X, and SEGASonic.

2006 is a stupid trainwreck that somehow conveniently forgot Blaze's entire backstory so she could angst it up with Silver.

Wasn’t there a Sonic lore Bible released recently? I’m sure that explains it

Easy.

Attached: Memories.png (2304x1056, 3.59M)

>Silver
from the future
>Blaze
from another dimension
>Nega
from Silver's future and occasionally hangs out in Blaze's dimension
Nega happens to be a based schizo. Despite being as smart as Eggman (if not more), he wants to kill Eggman which would actually erase himself from existence.

It's not very good.
The word "lore" had its definition stretched thinly, the book mainly just gives basic synopsizes of each game while also getting common knowledge wrong like it saying you only need 20 rings to enter a Special Stage in Sonic 2 rather than the actual 50 ring requirement.

spbp came here solely to ensure this was said

Blaze and nega introduced in rush
Blaze is essentially girl knuckles with her duty being protecting the sol emeralds
Nega was originally eggman’s parallel counterpart
Blaze and sonic become friends

>06
Silver is from bad future
Blaze is there because….I don’t think even sega knows
Did you know blaze is bothered by her small chest size? Because sega think that’s an important character trait/description for her
No one ever acknowledges blaze’s existence in 06 other than silver in cutscenes. Not mephelis, not even fucking sonic and they should know each other
Blaze and silver defeat their big bad
Blaze basically suicides/self sacrifices herself out of the broken story and is the only character not to appear in the final level to save sonic. Even egg man shows up and he should be fucking dead by that point
And as we all know the 06 plot never happened so yay?

Now we to generations where blaze mentions remembering crisis city which shouldn’t be damn possible

>Did you know blaze is bothered by her small chest size? Because sega think that’s an important character trait/description for her
it unironically is

>Now we to generations where blaze mentions remembering crisis city which shouldn’t be damn possible
Because Sega is trying to use that shitty anime trope of a character having some sort of attachment for something they once had history with but shouldn't remember. It's really fucking retarded. I can understand and accept Crisis City still existing because dude multiverse infinite possibilities lmao but Blaze actually remembering it despite her canonical ties firmly being Rush and Rush Adventure? Yeah, nah. It's fucking retarded.

Easy. The "alternate dimension" Blaze is from is actually the future. The GOOD future, the one that was changed after the events of 06. This kind of thing happened in the series as far back as Sonic CD. There's a ton of time travel shit.

Retardbro...that makes no sense. Silvers future is Sonic's world future. Blaze is from a completely different dimension.

No it’s been well established blaze is from her own world. Plus the chaos emeralds and sol emeralds can’t exist in the same world without dire consequences

Sonic '06 is the original timeline. Silver and Blaze are both from the future that was destroyed by Iblis.
At the end of Silver's story, Blaze is sealed in another dimension to stop the future Iblis. At the end of the last story, Sonic and Elise stamp out Solaris long before the events of the game, undoing the game's events altogether, although the characters actually keep an unconscious memory of it in the new timeline, as shown in Sonic Colors DS (where the new Blaze and Silver meet for the first time and already feel like they know each other) and Sonic Generations (where Blaze remembers Crisis City).

In the new timeline...
The new incarnation of Blaze is from another dimension, where she is a princess and the guardian of the Sol Emeralds. She first appears in Sonic Rush.
The new incarnation of Silver is again from a ruined future that was destroyed this time by Ifrit. He goes back in time to prevent the ruin of the future, and is immune to timeline changes, so that when something happens in the past that shouldn't have happened, he is aware of his own timeline being changed and he goes back in time to fix it again. He first appeared in Sonic Rivals. In Rivals 2, he prevents Eggman Nega from releasing Ifrit, and fixes the future that way. In Forces, the Phantom Ruby is messing things up throughout time and space so he goes in the past to fix his future again.

Eggman Nega is the descendant of Eggman. Eggman's failures caused great shame upon the Robotnik family and Nega strongly resents him for it. He directly acts as Eggman's resentful descendant in the Rivals games, while in the Rush games he goes to Blaze's world and pretends to be that dimension's version of Eggman.

Cute headcanon but Nega gains nothing but pissing in Blaze cornflakes.

blaze in 06 is silver's imaginary friend

>Even egg man shows up and he should be fucking dead by that point
Did you forget that Sonic also saved Eggman life? Sonic episode final boss was not only saving Elise from death, but Eggman as well.

Sonic doesn't have a canon, there is no timeline.
Every game is either self-contained or a direct continuation of a self-contained continuity.
Hell Sonic's original premise was to be intentionally vague as fuck so localizers can just make up whatever they think will sell best in their region. Notice how Sonic starts going off the rails right around when they start forcing parity between Japanese Sonic and international Sonic. Coincidence?

Sonic started going off the rails because they started hiring unfunny hack writers

This isn’t far from the truth given the lack of presence she has when silver is not involved
I don’t recall egg man being saved? Just remember sonic and Elise laughing while the burning remains of eggman’s ship roasts behind them.

Not headcanon - the writer for 06 said it was written as a prequel to Rush, while Colors DS directly references Rivals 2 and Tails jokes that Silver and Blaze were partners in a past life.

Nega messes with Blaze's dimension because he wants the Sol Emeralds together with the Chaos Emeralds in Rush, then wants the Jeweled Scepter in Rush Adventure, in both cases with the implication that he wants to demonstrate his genius by ending reality altogether, tricking Eggman into thinking they will build Eggmanland.

Got a source?

Movies AKA Sonic Cinematic Universe will be the only canon that makes sense moving forward.

It's simple. They exist in Sonic Rush's Sol Emerald dimension and I don't even have to acknowledge 06 because canonically it never happened.

Eggman basically flown off with his chair before that scene happened. SEGA wouldn't dare to permanently kill off Eggman anyway, only temporarily.

Classic move for time travelling maniacs, see also Galvatron.

Just a reminder to these Redditbob fags

Attached: 1649877691838.png (780x540, 226.02K)

Don't forget that AoSTH is surprisingly consistent with its lore

Attached: satam v aosth.jpg (1200x853, 200.73K)

You seem lost, the forced avatarfag meme thread is two blocks down.

Oh poor me, god forbid talking about anything that has to do with Sonic in Yea Forums boards. Fuck off redditbob. Hang yourself you retard twat cunt whore nigger schizo faggot janny tranny ywnbj ywnbaw cope, seethe and dilate sneed

>god forbid talking about anything that has to do with Sonic in Yea Forums boards
What the fuck are you talking about? My beef isn't with movieshit, it's your forced "redditbob" meme that is literal unironic avatarfag dicksucking and Yea Forums circlejerking. Dumb newfag. Not gonna read your reply.

pmseymourva.tumblr.com/post/190489772835

retard nigger, i didn't even come up with the stupid meme to begin with

How dare you insult Jim Cummings

Yeah, it's easy. Blaze was introduced in Sonic Rush first but then she was added to Sonic 06 to give her a new and expanded backstory, there it's revealed she wasn't the princess of the Sol emeralds first, she was a partner of Silver who sealed Iblis (SOLaris' power) in herself before moving to a different dimension.
At the end of Sonic 06, history is rebooted and the characters from the future get a new background, but Blaze is still in the other dimension, so she ends up being rewritten as the guardian of Solaris' power, the guardian of the Sol Emeralds, while Silver stays in the future and comes back everyone once in a while to help with crisis, nothing confusing about him.
Nega is just Ivo's descendant, he was dead in 06 because Eggman was supposed to die before the ending of the game (aka: He didn't have offspring to span Nega) but in all futures Eggman has a child Nega is eventually born and messes up with Silver (in his home world, 200 years after Sonic's era) and Blaze (in the Sol dimension), the only confusing part here is that he called himself the Eggman of the other dimension and it seems to be a lie to gain Eggman's trust (as it was later confirmed).

So
>Silver is from the future, always has been, always will be, no matter how many times future is rewritten
>Blaze was from the future but was rewritten when she was out of the loop, so she got a new background in a new world
>Nega is from the future and faked being native of Blaze's new world

Attached: file.png (814x602, 496.11K)

I find it funny that Kirby's lore is not only far more consistent than Sonic's lore, but it's also far deeper as well.

That being said, I shouldn't be surprised, foreigner hating elderly Japanese businessmen are in charge of a poor blue bastard designed with everyday foreigner youth in mind. Sonic was destined to be lightning in a bottle, the only catch being that the bottle was placed on top of a lightning rod, in comparison, Kirby is like a wind turbine, the catch being that it has had strong gusts for over twenty years straight and the weather has only gotten more intense as the years have gone by.

That was an insightful read. Thanks.

The problem is that they fail to craft something consistent with what's already been established(it fucking infuriated me we never saw Light Gaia's ring after Unleashed). Sonic lore is the building blocks that could be used to make something really interesting. Not just the stuff related to the gods like Chaos, Solaris, Dark Gaia, and Light Gaia but beyond the stars like Wisp, Black Arms, and even the stuff involving the Rogues. Of course there's the artifacts like the emeralds and even things that should really be touched upon like book realms and world rings. Shame SEGA lacks competent writers.

So Rush/Rivals happened because 06 unexisted itself, and Blaze remembers but Silver doesn't?

Yes.

SEGA does have competent writers, they just think they're better off writing for other franchises like Yakuza.

A translation error in Rush where they incorrectly state the origins of Nega. He's from the future but be likes dicking in the past, and going to Blaze's dimension.
Rivals also might not even be canon due to the games not being released in Japan. Yet Nega is still canon as a character due to JP Rush.
Also 06 is meant to tie as the game before Rush even though it released after. Blaze's disappearance at the end of Silver's story is supposedly her creating a dimension with Iblis and that makes her immune to the total reset at the end of the game even though nothing in canon deliberately states this.
Sonic Channel JP art also implies that Blaze might have descended from Big but that's a guess.

The issue with Kirby lore is that it's painfully forced into the series now thanks to some autist whom wants franchise to become akin to something like Kingdom Hearts.
Back then the lore was kept to a mere minimum and fans were left to make sense of it similar to Super Mario lore.

I hate Kirbo lore because it's a recent thing (Wii) and really not needed. The only difference between it and Sonic is that Kirby hasn't collasped under it's own weight in shitty retcons yet.

>painfully forced
>when the only time lore has ever been shoved into the players face is when it's being done by a raving lunatic that talks faster than you can read his dialogue
?
>I hate Kirbo lore because it's a recent thing (Wii)
1: the Wii released in late 2006
2: the Wii Kirby game you're talking about released in late 2011
3: new /= bad
In four years time, the Wii will be 20 years old.

>Make Metaknight
>Make edgier Metaknight but he was supposed to be a one off twist and has his disguise ruined by the real deal before he """"""dies"""""""
>Make another even edgier Metaknight. But I guess he was still alright because like I said before he was "supposed" to be a one off thing summoned by NOVA to fulfill Metaknights kill-lust
>Then make antoher fucking Metaknight but he's folded 100 times sharingan death god Metaknight from the dawn of time
>Not even getting into the Kirby power creep when he used to just use the power of love to make a weapon to defeat the final boss

>Sonic Channel JP art also implies that Blaze might have descended from Big but that's a guess.
how so

>Did you know blaze is bothered by her small chest size?
that's always funny

Sonic remembers too, obviously and Elise has some sort of feint memory of it as implied by the game’s ending. I can’t recall if it’s ever implied that Shadow remembers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he also does.

Makes me wonder if they were planning to do a follow-up where everyone eventually remembers.

Alt dimension Negga and future Negga can both exist. The future one comes from our timeline while the other doesn't.

>forced
You have to pause the game to read any lore. You can't play the entire game and miss all the lore of you want.

Maybe, there’s that canceled “Sonic Awakening” title, although no one knows anything about it other than the name but most assume it had to do with 06 since it was around that time and the name itself was found through Silver’s VA. The games that allude to Sonic and Blaze remembering are way after 06 tho (Generations, Team Sonic Racing), unless I’m forgetting something.

That's not lore, that's surface level information with the exception of a character you won't face in the main story.
>Make edgier Metaknight
Dark Meta Knight is literally mirror image of Meta Knight, that's the point, he's a literal dark reflection of an established character. He has only had a major role in 3 games, once as an antagonist, once as a late postgame enemy and once as a playable character.
>Make another even edgier Metaknight
Galacta Knight on his own is just a powerful warrior who was sealed away for being too powerful, his continued appearances led me to believe he was a new addition to the main cast in the same vein as Bandana Waddle Dee.
>then make antoher
Wait, what?
>then make antoher fucking Metaknight
I'm not sure if you're talking about Mecha Knight or Morpho Knight, either way both are relatively simple for their places in the games, one is a mind controlled Meta Knight and the other is a character that only appears long after the credits have first rolled.
>just use the power of love to make a weapon to defeat the final boss
Kirby has been using the power of love to save the day since 1993, it's nothing new.

Lore is information, the characters you have listed aren't the lore themselves, they only contribute to the lore.
Kirby literally couldn't give less of a shit about his own lore. I think you should be more like Kirby if it irritates you that much.

Serious Kirbo lore only started with RtDL but there were always a few tidbits such as Shiver Star in 64 looking like a frozen over Earth.

don't forget zero 2

>Blaze and Silver exist
>Blaze is sealed to another dimension in the end of Silver's chapter
>timeline reset with no Solaris, everyone kinda forgets (Sonic and Elise remember enough to feel familiar)
Rush
>Blaze is here, no memories
Rivals
>new Silver, from the no-iblis future
Colors (DS)
>fighting together feels familiar for Blaze and Silver
TSR
>Sonic asks Silver where did his balls go (06 Silver trying to kill him), and Silver doesn't remember it
Nega is a legit fuckup due to asset re-usal.