The ice cold facts

Steam Reviews: 92% positive, It will forever be 96+ for Next gen consoles until the generation afterwards in 10 years, you already know nothing will surpass it in score, it will forever be in the top of the PS5/XBSX Metacritic category.

Social Media presence is unmatched, theory videos from complete randoms have millions of views with, Speedruns that gets posted get hundreds of thousand of views in 24 hours, every fanart shared blows up.

Elden Ring is forever in the GOAT discussion category with Nintendo, Rockstar and Witcherbros, no matter how special you think your opinion or taste is - it will forever be remembered as a masterpiece, every open world game from now on will be using it as a scoring board and comparisons, until Todd releases TES 6 around 2025-2026.

Every new AAA game review from now on will be compared in nearly every aspect to ER. Not even Rockstar's RDR2 had this level of overwhelming presence and support behind it - 12 Million copies sold in 16 days, only GTA 5 sold more as a primary focused single-player game.

There is absolutely nothing you can do about this, nothing you do will change or impact this.

Face it, a 28 year who dropped from his shitty IT helpdesk job to try out making video games has demolished the gaming industry with constant hit releases and will be taking his second GOTY trophy home in just 4 years.

Attached: 1649900849924.jpg (1024x508, 82.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-sales-numbers-after-returns/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-10/a-year-on-from-cyberpunk-fiasco-cd-projekt-no-nearer-redemption
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I give up..

Attached: 5db.jpg (600x781, 33.74K)

>12 Million copies sold in 16 days,
CP2077 sold that in a week though

BASED

Didnt a big chunk of their sales get refunded by Sony and microsoft?

Miyazaki-sama i kneel

CP2077 sold 17 mill ONE YEAR after release you lying nigger

wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-sales-numbers-after-returns/

If you base your opinions on those of other people or use the fact that other people have the same opinion as you as an argument then your opinion is worth less than the shit in my toilet. You cant be considered a human being and the best cause of action would be to execute you and your family on the spot as the world and humanity as a whole would be heading off to a better future if vermin like you would never create offspring.
It is -in fact- proof that NPC's do exist in real life which further strenghtens the fact that death is the best choice for you.
That being said, Elden Ring is a 7/10 game with everything taken into account.

Attached: 1648538531226s.jpg (114x125, 1.94K)

GTA 6 is going to eat it alive lol

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-10/a-year-on-from-cyberpunk-fiasco-cd-projekt-no-nearer-redemption

>Where analysts had originally expected Cyberpunk sales of 30 million units in the year after the game's release, they now expect 17.3 million copies to have been sold in that time, according to the average of nine estimates compiled by Bloomberg

Cybersisters...

It's true. ER has truly hit the mainstream and will be discussed for at least a decade despite not really doing anything particularly new or particularly well. It will now be the 'hardcore very tough game!!"' equivalent of Skyrim and the community will be overrun with even more shitters. Good job Miyazaki

lmao, stop acting like a child. sometimes the majority consensus is right. ER is one of those things.

Implying GTA 6 is coming out before TES 6

Normiecore trash

Use this

Attached: Chadzaki.png (817x771, 299.42K)

It's coming next year

Its Dragons Dogma but not as fun and shit story telling.

>despite not really doing anything particularly new or particularly well
It has by far the most intricate enemy and moveset design, leagues ahead previous From games which were already leagues ahead any other modern game

Is it perfect? Not even a little. But it felt like a much more genuine delivery than most western studios could provide, and I really enjoyed my playthrough. Glad to see this game getting recognition, entirely earned or not.

no it has 3 same weapons from dark souls 3 it's essentially another dark souls at this point!!!!!!1

They are nothing alike, stop being a faggot

Of course they not Dragons Dogma is better.

"It's not that I don't see the beauty in things, it's that a lot of others do - you see if this many people enjoy and love a game I simply cannot be part of this, not because of my issues with the game but simply because I don't want to be considered one of them - I need to stand out, how else will I convince people that I am unique and different.. or maybe special.. please think differently of me I'm not like them"

Attached: ropepls.png (328x315, 106.17K)

Eternal reminder of the mammoth we're looking at - truly a once every 5-10 year videogame.

Attached: ohnonono.png (874x427, 265.54K)

And? It sold 13mil in 12 days, which is what I said retard

>your opinion isn't unique? I musst k-kKILLLLLLLLLL

Holy shit

Attached: 1648369311689.jpg (433x419, 118.18K)

Let me predict the future.

Elden Ring will usher in a new era of "challenging" games that fail to reach its (already shallow) standard. In the next 5-10 years the market will become oversaturated, and people will get tired of such games.

Then a brave young reviewer will rise from the darkness. He will have played Dark Souls 1 when he was 13 years old. He will write a review about how the point of Dark Souls and Demon's Souls wasn't to have epic duels every single boss. Ripples will be made throughout the industry. The horn will sound, the morning will come, and from the hills will descend a old Irish programmer, bald Japanese manlet by his hand, parting the dark hordes of Fromdrones like the Red Sea, with an indie metroidvania experience under his arm.

The night of the same day Dark Souls 1 Remake is announced.

Attached: 083b76195b36ba8c5ffc51bc6b9e11a1.jpg (1917x810, 84.8K)

BASED

Attached: 1649442713870.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

How many quests are still broken or unfinished? Did they address patching them in?

there are obvious reasons people enjoy the game. A majority of people sharing your opinion wont make it more valid, nor is it a argument why anyone else should enjoy it. But thanks for proving my point

> Broken game with shader lag.
> Hyper consoom social media advert capaign.
> Suddenly good and fundamental issues memory holed.
Partridge Farm remembers.

You are not special or unique

dragon's dogma is hot garbage. comparing it to elden ring proves you have a double digit IQ

Sqeenix bros... not like this...

OH NO NO NO NO

>Face it, a 28 year who dropped from his shitty IT helpdesk job to try out making video games has demolished the gaming industry with constant hit releases and will be taking his second GOTY trophy home in just 4 years.
Why is this suppose to be surprising at all? With all these shitty microtransactions and shameless cash grabs I'm more surprised a 8 yo kid hasn't done better.

>most accessible souls game ever is the most popular game right now
say it isn't so. game is easy af.

Why does ER make shizos seethe so hard?

Cringe and bluepilled

Im convinced it's the pic relateds who are so mad their game outshadowed by ER they cant seem to cope

Attached: gremlin.jpg (271x186, 10.08K)

Yet half the posts on this board is plebs crying about getting 1 shot

>NPC cant refute why he is an NPC

no data on that and i doubt sony refunded millions of copies. Thatd be headline news no matter the secrecy

Holy mother of based posts

Its common knowledge sony refunded at least 3m copiesxw0wy

>eldentrannies schizo babbling

>implying anyone competent still works at rockstar
Did you see those remasters kek

and i haven't had a single impulse to play

Attached: o48io0Z.png (677x666, 533.58K)

>He will write a review about how the point of Dark Souls and Demon's Souls wasn't to have epic duels every single boss.
Matthewmatosis already said that, 8 years ago, and then he said it again

mattewmatosis is a windbag tranny faggot who dresses like a girl and masturbates on camera

Mindbroken

Who

based tendie

Attached: aDVPbKpk_700w_0.jpg (680x636, 54.15K)

M-my knees...(!)

Attached: 1644932518146.webm (536x718, 274.8K)

Even over at the official smash channel sora’s views for his trailer is stuck at 1m while banjo’s is already 6m

Kingdombros????

NOOOOOOO DISCORD SISTERS THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

If you played Dark Souls its nothing really new.

No new mechanics or gameplay elements. Iiked the world and its history but couldnt care for the gameplay.

Customizable ashes of war are new, so are spirit summons, mounted combat as well, also it’s the first souls game with good movement

>No new mechanics
Ashes of war, summons, jumping and jumping attacks, block counters, charged spells, crafting, just to name a few. Why lie?

>THANK YOU
You can thank us by adding armor/clothing to the game that doesn't look like trash.

All that and I still dropped it 1/3 in.

Attached: 1357297663253.gif (400x302, 463.74K)