Yea Forums humor thread

Post Vidya humor

Attached: p5pv64ftvm951.jpg (1065x1200, 143.5K)

Attached: gaymer.png (570x551, 271.2K)

looool hes just like us such a funny cool old man i can so relate to his memes haha

that's reddit """humor"""

So?

Attached: 1622974021816.png (1476x950, 1.32M)

video games were a mistake. i hate video games now and willl do my best to eradicate them. wish me luck!

This is a blue board, we dont welcome your kind here
Go back to

really makes me think

curious

>ignoring socio-economic factors

Calling stuff reddit is s/o/y. If you reply to me negatively, you're gay.

I know that black people are bad at being a part of society and an economy. So no, I did not ignore those factors. Dare I say, I, in fact, paid more attention to them than you.

I love transgender people but agree that video games were a mistake. Good luck!

based cuck and his american culture.

Why don't you move to maine bros? It's so perfect.

Attached: 1648504791312.jpg (400x400, 103.6K)

This, white flight should happen on a wide scale and white identity voting should follow.

speak for yourself trannie, we do welcome his kind here.

>I have a small white penis

>Black people is Le hecking bad!
Ok incel

Attached: nword meme.jpg (1664x1974, 558.53K)

Too close to Bernie Sander

unironically yes, shayquantarius

That's racist user. You're not a racist are you?

>First Boss
>Once Again

The joke doesn't even make sense.

Attached: MbYVc.jpg (800x500, 190.32K)

>background is radahn arena
>he's wearing the malenia helmet
this is just "i haven't played this video game but i will use the fad to try and remind people that bernie sanders, the cuck of the democratic party, still exists"

Attached: 677686786.jpg (1058x704, 103.26K)

>LARP as a state where anything is possible
>reagan happens
>releasetheschizos.fmv
>crackepidemic.vtf
>cover yourself in neolib idpol to seal up all the cracks
>(the homeless keep coming back) ((summer ants))
>not everyone can achieve their dreams
>>not everyone can achieve their dreams
>housing crisis, homelessness epidemic, drug epidemic all ongoing as people continue to come to your city in search of 'being someone'
>people STILL won't all achieve their dreams
>downwardspiral.wmv
>massive divide created by the silver screen and the unachievable american dream
>someone on a basket weaving forum from duong lang ancient village: "why would niggers do this?"
having lived in California (i have escaped) it's not a shithole because of minorities, they've been there the entire time, it's a shithole because it's the only state that insists the American dream hasn't died a slow and painful death suffocating under the weight of its own expectations, that and its governing body doesn't care about anyone as long as they can delegate more funds to making some shitty corporate blockbody murals in downtown Los Angeles to detract from the endless street filled to the brim with the destitute, mentally ill and simply unlucky, i'm sure you've never left your burbclave long enough to see an urban centre but the majority of the homeless i ever encountered were white military veterans, it's always saddening to me to see that instead of acknowledging the troubles in their own community whites make it their duty to point the finger elsewhere.

Attached: dios mio.webm (480x480, 663.74K)

It's a failed state for many reasons. I watch a lot of homeless channels on Youtube and it's a shame what's going on. The race issue is a real one though. If you listen to what they have to say it's heartbreaking. Being white and homeless in California is horrible. Homeless whites have no sense of community or ability to look out for one another like the blacks and hispanics do, and non-homeless whites look down on them. They're easy pickings. White men get mugged and stabbed all the time, white women get knocked out and raped. You can never relax. The excesses of capitalism have exacerbated the racial divides but the divides are already there. That's the whole takeaway of the multiracial society: shit stays together while the going is good but when the shit hits the fan everyone scatters and turns on each other. There is no unity.

Attached: 1597555344890.png (1023x653, 270.73K)

You guys should move to maine bros.

minority, I used to work in a shitty burrito place I gave the homeless white guy round the corner half of my tips and used the other half to get the metro back home, I don't hate white people, I'd happily extend a helping hand to anyone in need, the problem is that people like:
would rather focus on the negative aspects of any specific community's situation because they've been psyopped by ((the united states government)) into participating in the culture war, it's understandable why they participate, but the problem is when presented with a chance to talk to their supposed enemies they'd rather just stick to their guns because it's what makes them comfortable.
based Mainechad, if I still lived in the USA in general I'd consider it.

>its just da man keeping us down
Being a criminal is just hardwired into the DNA of every African, even if they're wealthy.

Attached: 1475339524664.jpg (1024x512, 182.32K)

rural kentucky and los angeles are two very very different places user.

I guess this shitty thread was just an excuse to post /pol/ shit huh

Sounds like they're only looking at socio-economic factors instead.

But I live in Europe lol.

Hey, lots of clever "minority persons" in America are wise to the situation and are trying to balance the scales. If I recall correctly there is a pajeet white nationalist on the ballot in South Carolina. Talk about mutt pride.
On the whole, though, you and I both know that this isn't the average situation. Racial division increases as multiculturalism increases.

I'm sure that was a first for you.

>rural kentucky and los angeles have two very very different races user.
ftfy

this user is correct being close to hotbeds of crime essentially means you import criminals. like flies to honey

Ingroup preference is a thing among all groups, and humans will naturally form tribes with others who are similar to them. To deny that is to deny human evolution, biology and psychology.

That means Tyrone just wants to fuck your women and take your job and insert himself in all your video games because you are his enemy.

Meanwhile your delusional ass thinks you've transcended human evolution and everyone can just be friends if they all hold hands and sing songs. Talk about psyopped.

why can't we just move beyond tribalism though? if a nigger like me can do it why can't you? i thought you guys were supposed to be east of the bell curve.

>Meanwhile your delusional ass thinks you've transcended human evolution and everyone can just be friends if they all hold hands and sing songs
This. And you'll notice it's only white people who think this way - at least nonwhites who push for racial equity do it blatantly for their own interests. White people belittling their own side and thinking they're above race is actually a form of extreme hubris. White liberals think they are the world's kindergarten teachers.

and the only similar thing is the skin color? being of the same country, same language, same hobbies, etc gets overwrited by the skin?

>race is only skin deep!
>despite all the examples of cultural and behavioral differences given in this thread alone
Jesus Christ you can't be this naive

/pol/ is on every board now. you're welcomed to fuck right off back to >>>/lgbbq/

>afraid of the /pol/ boogeyman

Attached: 1638490895092.gif (381x216, 965.66K)

these "people" aren't even self aware. don't waste your time.

Attached: 34534.jpg (850x400, 99.99K)

it doesn't change that any wealthy black area is still a hotbed of crime above any wealthy OR poor white area, so you're just nitpicking

He was an absolute WASP quack

I just met two hot 15 year olds from maine on omegle, hopefully i can fuck them as soon as they turn 16

he says "if i were to see" because it's a theory. Point is, you would never see that, with mutual bonding. Gender theory is interesting and necessary as an idea, because it's so easy to falsify. Gender theory would be a fantastic base to describe why faggotry is ALWAYS wrong and pathological, because two faggots CANNOT have a non-degenerate relationship, let alone pedo ones.

A 10yo in early puberty is still disgusted by the adult body and there cannot be mutual bonding whatsoever based on erotic attraction. The only mutual bond you can see a 10yo form is mentor-student bonds, which is a parental bond. The late classic greeks would groom kids that way, through mentor relationships, into enjoying homoeroticism, but it always became a pointless vice and it was a social phenomenon. It was because greek society became so moden and complex, that marrying women in high society was such a complicated inter-family matter that faggotry became a practice among them to actually enjoy pair bonding, even if degenerate. With good reason, the second greek society changed, that practice rightfully vanished, because THAT was a "social construct". Male-female pair bonds are evolutionary and those always prevail. Here's your gender theory. Sure, your entire culture can find a way to make cultural faggotry semi-feasible, like you can butcher and read the entrails of birds to predict the future or burn thots at the stake. None of these practices will be anything more than a waste of time and damaging long term, however.

Attached: 1648047705570.jpg (867x570, 254.99K)

hey guys, whats going on in this threa-

Attached: 1649281953848.png (398x310, 263.36K)

Yes. Less niggers. This statistic proves that niggering doesn't happen because of poverty.

Impressive. Very nice. Let's compare Maine and California's economies.

>city run by leftists sucks
>"why would Reagan do this?"

I knew elden ring faggots were redditors.

Attached: 1642097965735.jpg (854x480, 192.68K)

>living in a shithole is okay as long as the economy is good
Neocons leave.

hahaha le epic elden ring hahahaha its so fun open world made by japanese hahahahahahahaah best game best game hahsdahsdahhahahahahhaha