Cutscenes BAD!!

>cutscenes BAD!!

Attached: cuts.png (222x228, 71.61K)

deus ex: adam files when???

What do these types of faggots even talk about for so many hours?

Attached: 1638290457788.png (630x630, 397K)

>3 hours to tell us an 11 year old game nobody cares about is “OK”
Why is YouTube like this

Why does Bomberman make Yea Forums seethe? I've seen most of his game videos and he hasn't said anything super controversial outside of fallout 3
>he can't talk about video games for hours
Why are normies like this

>Here's why

fallout 3 being bad is universally agreed upon

>>cutscenes BAD!!
Yes, especially fucking takedown cutscenes

Yeah they fucking suck in this game, especially when they switch to fmv rendered at 240p

You mean this multimillion selling game with a 90 metascore is actually good?? Wow amazing brave and based youtuber speaking the truth in the face of persecution

a lot of nitpicking, leftist nuts are like that. In this one he complains that you don't get to play a 10 second section where a bomb explodes just before the missing link DLC.
Also complains about the hostages in the first mission dying if you take your sweet time leaving the base. Since the game's intro was slow, there shouldn't be a sense of urgency ever [yes, he actually made that argument]

pre rendered cutscenes are
the cutscenes in HR take you out of the game so aggressively it's probably one of the worst cases ever

Because he's a leftist and you're currently posting on a /pol/ colony.

Because it’s autistic and weird to talk about video games you fucking freak. You’re mentally ILL for wasting your life. Please just kill yourself already you walking embarrassment.

some of them are bad, but complaining about a 10 second section being a cutscene because you want to fire a round into a window and jump out of it, is the epitome of nitpicking
Human Revolution's cutscenes aren't that egregious when compared to 99% of other games

>Human Revolution's cutscenes aren't that egregious when compared to 99% of other games
That's only true if 99% of "other games" are made by Sony or Quantic Dream, HR WAS fucking obnoxious.

>210 minutes
I guarantee you that this video could be restated with the exact same effectiveness in 1/10 of that time

>Yea Forumshates cutscenes
>fellates Kojima at every opportunity

Attached: 1648820925338.png (640x728, 380.34K)

>Yea Forums is one person and i only pay attention to posts that support my argument

>an 11 year old game nobody cares about is “OK”
>it's been 11 years since I posted in the hype threads about playing the super awesome leaked demo that lets you get all the way to the FEMA camp and first boss

random Youtuber whose opinions carry no weight said something? stop the fucking presses

Attached: 1557700273895.png (244x404, 131.11K)

he has millions of viewers

this. every video essay creator is autistic.

that doesn't make him an authority on anything but attention grabbing, nigger

He's cooler and more credible than you

STOP SHILLING YOUR CHANNEL YOU BALDING BITCH TITTIED FAGGOT

Attached: images (2).jpg (525x585, 24.6K)

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND GO CIRCLEJERK AT YOUR LOCAL BREADTUBER CHAPTER

Attached: images (2).jpg (640x480, 21.21K)

>3 hours of some random fuck describing every aspect of the games
Can't even bother to listen to it as background noise.

>video in OP is 3 hours
he's a dork

Youtubers should be gassed.

>british voice
yikes, no thanks

Because he's a vocal leftist and has raised money for trans charities, which means chuds hate him.

The tl;dr version is that it's a decent game but a bad successor to Deus Ex. It's essentially comparing the two games at length.

He's 100% right about it being stupid that there's 0 repercussions for slaughtering everyone in the police station.

Were they ever any major story repercussions for going on mass murder sprees in the original?

Hating fallout 3 should not be controversial

>don't think just consume

Him defending DS2 and talking about how you're an idiot if you use shields in a Souls game is about the closest thing.

>posts on Yea Forums
>isn’t autistic
>wears his normalfag status like a badge of honor.
this site was made for high functioning autists and spergs. Not for normalscum like you. Leave

now that you mention it what the FUCK was up with HRs cutscenes? they looked super grainy and blurry at the same time. also i had no idea the boss fights where outsourced but it makes sense because they never did feel like they fit the game

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 695.17K)

Not that I can remember. It's been ages since I played it though and I did a stealth playthrough so I couldn't say for sure.

>Hbomber DaS 2 defense
Oh boy I loved nothing more than defending a game I like and then having a dipshit youtuber make the worst arguments imaginable on its behalf.
Fucking fat cunt.

if you cant talk about something you enjoy for more than 30 minutes then i dont know what to tell you. your the weird one here

Not watching your video but HR was shit because of the cover system which resulted in dumbed down level geometry. Doesn't hold a candle to the original.

It was available as a 360/PS3 console game. So combined with the general aesthetic of the game they were going for with the size and bitrate/resolution limitations of consoles they look pretty bad.

The cover system was one of the better things they added to the game.

shitty compression for consoles. videos are big and the 360 used dvds.

Everything in Deus Ex became true....so are we really getting cyborg enhancements in the future?

Attached: deus ex.jpg (600x405, 60.81K)

Not long into the video you can already tell there's a lot of pointless complaints, thrown in alongside legitimate complaints.

The bomb situation in the original Deus Ex had pretty much the same consequences of leaving Malik to die in HR. Malik dying in HR changed nothing in the story? Jock dying didn't change anything either, beyond him being dead. It's idiotic to complain about it in HR and praise it in Deus Ex.

The fact that this guy is a raving leftist imbecile makes so much sense. They throw a lot of effort into seeming eloquent, incisive and intelligent but if you dive even one foot deep into the puddle of their content, you can see the holes immediately.

Attached: 1581446976650.png (819x827, 39.55K)

The original already had a superior cover system in the form of leaning. HR's cover system resulted in every level being nothing but right angles and chest high walls.

Reminder that if you haven't beaten the isometric games your opinion on Fallout is irrelevant.

Attached: 1613418085208.jpg (241x300, 58.49K)

>highly rated, broadly liked game that sold well actually good!
O-okay?
Yea Forums already went through the full arc of hating to loving this game a decade ago. The only people that vocally dislike DE:HR are a tiny handful of fundamentalists and a huge crowd of "le epic \V\ hates everything" Redditfags.

Reminder that if you haven't beaten Drakengard 1 ending E, your opinion on Nier Automata is irrelevant.

He doesn't same the game is good. If anything, he says it's mediocre and a pale shadow of what the series once was.

This but unironically, if you get all your knowledge of a series from lore youtubers you can fuck off.

You can complete the game in 2 - 3 hours playing all missions.
If your shitty blabbering explaining the game takes more time than just playing the game the video is worth jack shit

Nowhere in his video is this actually a point he tries to make?

I posted unironically and would also argue that the prerequisite includes Drakengard 3 as well.

Daily reminder that Breadtube is a literal psyop funded by the British Crown. Their views and subs are not organic.

NTA, but he did say that he would have liked the section to be player controlled.

>Also complains about the hostages in the first mission dying if you take your sweet time leaving the base. Since the game's intro was slow, there shouldn't be a sense of urgency ever [yes, he actually made that argument]
that's a reasonable argument since the dx1 devs were in the same situation and realized it was better to put the combat first then let you take your time exploring the base. there are no other points in the game where you're on a timer like that either.

>Also complains about the hostages in the first mission dying if you take your sweet time leaving the base
yeah this is a dumb take because it basically shows the player if you fuck around too hard, shit can happen. and its used again when your shot down in china

>3 hours
I'm just going to assume that the actual good criticism could be compressed down to a 30 minute video.

Why does the British crown want me to think Human Revolution is mediocre and Fallout 3 is a bad?

>spreading the idea that Fallout 3 is shit
The British just miss fucking with India

>3 million views
You know why

I'm obviously not talking about Hbombercucks awful gaming videos but more about his political videos. Same goes for Philosophy Tube who literally has a video that's just "Jews are good and you should trust absolutely everything they say, they can do no wrong and never have".