Comfy elden ring thread

talk about the game.

Attached: 1649738341644.png (1900x1788, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/676?tab=files
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the game

he won

Attached: 1649732833387.jpg (640x353, 68.04K)

does anyone have sliders for a malenia character?

Are the celebrant drops from those ladies in the windmill village worth farming? Or is the rune gain on hit just shit?

She is not an NPC.

Attached: me and mom 5.jpg (1920x1080, 935.09K)

Macadow seems twisted lol

And with a wicked sense of humor

I know, i just want a similar face structure

Just do Millicent, save that as a preset and then give her a chin

just wait for the playable boss mod

lmao they removed comments from all their uploads

it has to be trolling, there's no way he think those look ok.

>everyone circle jerking about moonveil or dark moon gs
>this bad boy completely left unspoken
kinda glad so it avoids nerfs, FREE fp ranged attacks which are chargeable for double ranged attacks and massive aoe weapon art

Attached: wing_of_astel_curved_sword_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 9.77K)

yeah, i got this thing but it looked ugly so i never tested it

I can see the stagger on the weapon art getting reduced but damage wise it's fine, just a basic curved sword with a cold infusion is stronger anyway

based fellow wing-chad
I switched my Moonveil out for it and never looked back

Attached: 1407870965455.jpg (640x467, 45.18K)

is moonveil still good? i wanted to do a vergil run eventually

Sorcery on Torrent is fun

Attached: Elden Ring Adula.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

its arguably the best int weapon in the game so yes its fine

Too slow for Malenia

Why your moonblade so weak

it's a good weapon but it looks so gay that I'd rather keep using the moonlight greatsword even if it's worse

I want to go dex and int for fast casting, not really caring for melee.
Is fast fasting worth it to dump like 50dex into?

turned on the taunter's tongue and won only once out of the ~7 or so times i've been invaded, and that was against a fellow STR user. everyone else packin rivers of blood, dual antspurs with rot and poison, curved swords with bleed and frost, and a whole host of other shit i'm not even sure should be available at level 30.

wat do? i'm wielding twin greatswords and could probably use some extra firepower.

Attached: 0F972EF6-1BA0-4C9C-890C-451A1921E63B.png (231x216, 75.78K)

it doesnt do nearly as much damage as moonveil

your doing PVP at a way too low level
thats prime levels for twinks to invade and real players wont be invading that low a level
get atleast to lvl 90 before doing PVP

If you're going to play PvP on the meta levels like a fag it's not worth it, there's a talisman that makes your casting faster and it's comparable to leveling up Dex to 40-50 iirc

No it's a literal waste of points.

What's the deal with the ogres in the sewers under the capital? I've fought them before and it's hard but doable, I'm doing OK against other things, but those three right be the start of the sewers fuck me everytime. I don't seem to do any damage, the further two always run over and join in. I know I'm retarded about something but I can't figure it out.

there is literally no point of going over 20 dex. there is a talisman and staff that give cast speed.

because it's bugged and only does full damage when cast with the left hand

>that pic
too many people try to make their character look like "anime irl". Always looks like a fucking chinless alien. So afraid of giving their character a jaw or a nose.

those are omens, i always manage to fight them one at a time, fight first one away from the they others, then when you kill him just use a throwing knife to attract another one

Is this actually true? I've only ever used spells left handed

Attached: adulas5.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Looks like a retarded alien. And how do you have a "take" on an in game character you can reproduce 1:1?

Why not go to /vg/ instead of making hourly threads for the past 2 months?

Yes
I honestly hope they don't get rid of little things like that, it gives the game more character and discovering and sharing those kinds of quirks is part of the fun.

>Still stuck at the final boss
I can reliably get to elden beast with 5-6 flasks but I just don't get it, I can't dodge that motherfucker to save my life

Attached: 1493587171499.jpg (850x412, 84.77K)

did she HAVE to be that tall

go get use the crystal that gives you infinite FP and spam the weapon art on it's side
should be able to do around 11k damage or something

>yes I heard about it. No, I don't care about it and didn't ask

Chadhound step

Yes, you will love your 8 foot tall mommy.

Attached: 1648751875597.jpg (1890x1892, 1.19M)

>malenia sph
hnng

the trick is knowing when to stop locking on

Ah well I feel more retarded but less bad now
If I'm doing almost no damage to them, should I just go somewhere else and git gooder? Even Morgott went down faster than these guys

are you pulling my leg here

Attached: 1649867384743.jpg (600x578, 49.29K)

Not that user but the left hand thing is true for some reason.

idk man, i don't remember them being that hard, but if you're doing no damage to them it's better to go better somewhere else, reminder that the sewers will always stay available to you, the rest of the city however will not

The thread on VG is run by a discord group that only does PVP. If you try to talk about the game, they report you. If you try to make a non PVP thread, they delete it and say there's already a thread.
Which is the problem with vg, 90% of the threads are just some discord group recruiting members and do nothing but spam the same pics thread after thread while actively trying to stop any discussion because they want you to go join their server instead of talking here.

Yes she is a big girl.

What is wrong with Souls PvPers? So many of them have something seriously wrong with them.

Really? Fucking hell, /vg/ is a lost a cause

was it kino?

Attached: 1626966576723.png (585x327, 211.13K)

Well thanks for reassuring me that it's just a me problem, I'll keep whacking away for a bit here.

>It's you!
>The hero of Kvatch!

Are daggers any good in this game?

i'm having a lot of fun dual wielding bleed daggers at like level 30

i'll let you know in a few months if they stay good

>He doesnt know about the first strike bonus damage and mistakes it for left doing more damage

user.....

I started a new build with prophet and I am obliterating everything with catch flame. I've done almost all of limgrave plus stormveil on 28 faith and +3 seal
My previous build I went str and dex and it was 10 times harder

For me

Attached: 1492218451528.jpg (640x513, 34.36K)

>another elden tranny thread

Attached: 1647461698469.jpg (778x950, 158.88K)

>shazamcuck now defends botw to """own""" the "elden trannies"
lmaoo

Someone put your sign outside Rennala's room and help me beat her on my low-level character. I'm tired of her shit. Multiplayer password is rage.

Attached: 1422031140658.gif (242x227, 1023.6K)

Attached: 1487526033465.png (540x300, 63.52K)

>only a 97
I COMMAND THEE

K N E E L
N
E
E
L

Attached: BTFO.png (924x210, 41.2K)

>dying to elden ring's pinwheel

What?

Attached: distortion2.jpg (4903x2935, 3.35M)

i came to this thread to make a joke about how people not only summon on rennala but die to her too and i find this

Kek, I remember when some user bitterly said that the only future content for Melania we were going to get was General Butch making her suck a black cock. Got a good laugh out of this video thanks to it.

Already exists.
nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/676?tab=files

Attached: 20220413155724_1.jpg (1920x1080, 507.26K)

What's your level?