Elden Ring :DDDDD

SGILL ISSUE :DDDDD
FILDERED :DDDDD
GID GUDDER :DDDDD

Attached: 1649786322484.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XuUEk6e1LOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

SHUD HAVE PREDIGTED :--------DDDDDD

Attached: 1647456943008.webm (1000x562, 2.77M)

OUDPLAYED :DHAHA SPOILER TO HIDE THAT I FUGGD UR MOM :-DDD

Attached: 1649591765832.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>very low hp
>no weapon equipped

Attached: 1649622808052.png (625x511, 511.02K)

>don't level health
brain issue

>fails parry
>starts panic rolling
>gets grabbed
WOW DOOD

Another viglet mindbroken. :)

>getting killed by cumlord
theyre the easiest mobs in the game

OUT FUCKING SKILLED!

>viglet
sasuga

So you're telling me there is an actual mechanic in the game where if you level vigor the enemy doesn't spaz out and cancel out of their roll to do a poke attack? Wow, that's pretty impressive.

you literally got outplayed on this one, don't know why you would post this

>3 vigor
skill issue, filtered, git good

Attached: 1627004368067.jpg (280x356, 24.15K)

what does that have to do with anything?

This is literally a fair enemy in the game though.

Reminder that you can beat elden ring in under 8 minutes
Joke of a game

>Rotten whore debuff
Like pottery

Attached: 1644653489992.jpg (480x360, 35.91K)

As funny as it is, yes that's kinda just outplayed? Turning your back on an enemy to chug potions when you know it can and probably will shoot projectiles on you. Rolled backwards into the impale twice instead of sideways or forward or blocking etc.

only an issue if you don't know when to dodge sorry you suck

youtu.be/XuUEk6e1LOE
7 minutes

it's not my webm and I've never seen him so that, it's obviously a bug

Actually him running away to chug was a good idea. But what was wrong was him trying to dodge the gravity field attack when he was safer keeping his shield up. His other mistake was also not being aggressive. Some enemies require you to go ham on them instead of being defensive like pests, giant crows and dogs, etc.

Peak coding.

Attached: videoplayback11.webm (640x360, 751.64K)

Ive watched this webm like 10 times and cant figure out wtf is happening. It looks like it instantly starts rolling around, instantly cancels into a double thrust which kills the player despite the sword not even touching them, then instantly turning into another rolling attack thing. Can someone explain please because I am confused.

There is no input reading in this game.

[This post has been awarded with 5 Miyazaki credits (MC) that can be exchanged ingame for runes (the current exchange rate is 100MC for 1 rune).]

Attached: 1647519120190.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>that vigor
>soreseal

Bait harder retard

Oh, I didn't know that the enemy's moveset is affected by your vigor. What happens if your vigor is at 99? Do enemies just stop moving at this point?

FUCKING BAIT AND ROLL THROUGH IT

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD

YOU LITERALLY JUST ROLL THROUGH IT

HOLY SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER YOU

it's online, the host is just lagging

I like the ER jank webms but that one is bad, it's mostly the player fucking up, you can jump attack onyx lords to death because they have 0 poise and they don't have any bullshit attacks

ER is still mediocre with stagnant gameplay though

What does his character build have to do with the behavior of the boss?

Attached: target acquired.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

w-what the fuck...did you just TAKE A SIPPY?!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

He only attacks when you drink

The worst part about that fight is that it's placed after a long section of fucking awful enemies with no Grace. The Grace comes after you go up the elevator.
And yes, you need to stagger the boss, but that's not really easy to know on your first time.

So how do you heal then? Because after you roll he hits you with his twin blade. I just tanked through his attacks in this case.

It's just a demonstration of the top-notch AI in Elden Ring.

>the host is lagging
What
How can the host lag on his own machine

Attached: ER Noble Cancel.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Yes that's what's happening. Seen several webms of that happening, dunno if a patch broke him or something

>input reading
I see this a lot, but isn't it just when the enemy literally sees you're about to heal. why wouldn't they stop you? I don't even think all the enemies do this

Unironically kill yourselves. Imagine dying in a fucking Fromsoft game.

But you'd survive it lmao

>doesn't level vig for the challenge
>cries when the challenge appears

>I don't even think all the enemies do this
All ememies do
Its just worse for the ones that have ranged attacks

Then get far away and then drink, or wait until he does a big move and then drink.

You know you can survive stuff if you have more vigor and don't equip the item that makes you receive more damage, right?

Oh? I didn't know that any attack that the player can survive is automatically well designed. Great post, user. Really activates my almonds.

I don't think input reading is fundamentally a bad thing. It's just poorly executed on some bosses where they will instantly react to something you do only when it is unavoidable for you to deal with their reaction. And the fact that they will toss a fireball on you before your character has even had time to execute your own input is jarring.

An enemy being smart and countering you is good. An enemy reacting to your input faster than your own character does is just stupid.

>I see this a lot, but isn't it just when the enemy literally sees you're about to heal.
That's the thing.
They don't see you.
You can test this by hiding one of the pillars on the side, and you can trick his AI to throw fireballs at you infinitely.

nvm I thought he was just wearing the talisman that made him look like a host. I genuinely don't understand what's happening then, because it looks like usual online desync

AI stands for artificial intelligence. It is intelligent to react to the actions of a player. No need to use scary terms like input reading, when you can describe what is happening as "boss saw a player to a thing, and reacted to it"
This is the only instance of bad code itt

If thats true thats cyberpunk 2077 tier, I would have thought if they patched the boss behavior they would test it at least

So the reason why Elden Ring sucks isn't just because of input reading. Literally every single Souls games have this. The AI is designed to punish you when you play defensive and heal.

The problem lies in the fact that bosses don't have openings anymore, so you physically just can't heal. Like it's impossible. If a boss hits you then you're stuck forever with that amount of health.

Memes aside DEX/ARC is the most fun I've had with this game.
>Huge variety of weapons to choose from that feel different from eachother, unlike Faith
>Dragon spells look and feel amazing to use
>Still have acess to a really effective Seal for casting regular incants
>Can apply all status effects of your choosing effectively
>Occult infusion is fucking great and makes any weapon usable
I fucking regret going STR/FTH in retrospect.

Attached: 7584735.gif (224x336, 952.32K)

Boss glitched and that whiny bitch would've survived if he didn't have suicide build and 0 dodging ability.
Ain't a major problem nor a reason to bitch about it

>Then get far away and then drink, or wait until he does a big move and then drink.
That doesn't work

>I don't think input reading is fundamentally a bad thing

Then you're a legitimate retard

There is a rune that allows you to heal back by attacking isn't there?

Attached: 1613572840320.png (344x342, 129.35K)

Objectively untrue.

Honestly in their defense, messing with code can end up causing issues in the strangest of places. They probably made no adjustment to any bosses at all, but fiddled with a value somewhere that resulted in a change that only shows up in a very specific circumstance like this boss fight. It happens in any kind of IT.

Literally every single Souls game has input reading.

>Don't read OP
>Don't even open WEBM
>Can see how low his VIG is from a distance
if i saw that black fire take 90% of your hp away i'd sever myself out of your world and let you solo it, faggot. leveling your hp or stop bitching.

Malenia's rune yes but it's worthless.
Just use Radahn's rune instead.

>"boss saw a player to a thing, and reacted to it"
Wrong see Its input reading

>scary terms like input reading, when you can describe what is happening as "boss saw a player to a thing, and reacted to it

There IS a reason because these are literally two different things, and ER has the former.

The problem is the AI has like instant reaction time to choose a perfect counter, even bending the rules. It's blatant cheating.

Attached: ER Stun Cancel.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

Either explain or hop off my dick, nigguh.

OH GOD LMAO

well yeah I meant that it's supposed to emulate them seeing you, of course it's technically input reading but not in a bs way
>All ememies do
I don't think this is true, a lot of dumber enemies like wolves and generic soldiers don't seem to do this

Were you expecting to unlock easy mode after trying and failing the same thing 8 times in a row?

>you physically just can't heal. Like it's impossible. If a boss hits you then you're stuck forever with that amount of health.
Unironically a skill issue

Gj moving the goalposts bud

"no u"

I have played the game and I have drunk and dodged a black fireball by being far enough away that my healing animation ends before it hits me.

i killed this guy my first try and I really fucking suck

triggered

A janky attack is a non issue if it doesn't;'t kill you lol

There is an amulet for that as well.
That + double curved swords + bleed + mimic = unkillable blender.

>according to some people in this thread this is fine because the player survived the hit

Attached: 1648266462120.webm (854x480, 1.05M)

FUG :DD

But if it's so impossible to heal you *could* facetank bosses with heavy armor and big damage weapons, no?

Have you tried rolling on reaction?

why can the noble during the duo fight cancel out of his rolling animations? It's so weird, he doesn't do that during the other fights

Why does this shit always seem to happen to DSP?

Attached: 1633907480401.jpg (640x854, 94.09K)

You lost, shazamcucks

Its never been anywhere even close to this bad. You could not make enemies dance around doing synchronized dodging in previous entries.

Funniest part is how forced the ragequit is. He can't just alt f4. He has to pause the game, go to the menu, select the game and choose "stop game"
The backwards wind attack is retarded though

We just had this thread yesterday like ten times. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 200.gif (264x200, 956.85K)

Yes but the thing is that enemies in previous souls games weren't this fast either.
A good example of fair input reading is monster hunter.
Monsters know how to punish players but they perform extremely telegraphed attacks that catch only the most reckless players, such as trying to sharpen or chug while the boss is still hostile nearby.

What you're saying here is wrong, u as the player can also cancel the get-up animation after being knocked down to roll and attack too I believe

new to Yea Forums?

Kek, you're such a whiny faggot tranny. I bet your step dad rapes and beats you.

That's just nitpicking, none of the examples that keep being posted are in this scenario. Do you really think adding a line of sight check before reacting would stop any of crying?

I have the same issue too. Some people just have this haunting specter of bad luck which hovers over them. It's like a curse

input reading is when a an enemy reacts to you pushing a physical button irl.
the enemy reacting to a character state ingame is what is not considered input reading

>Do you really think adding a line of sight check before reacting would stop any of crying?
Not him but yes absolutely, that would make a lot of sense.

Well that's what I did yes.
Also helps that I had a lot of vigor and +10 flasks so my heals pretty much cancels his fireball anyway.

>wtf why won't the boss let me do what I want

>get hit
>roll 2 times for no fucking reason after
Yep.

Doesn't make crippling autism okay because others do it.

My step-dad is a dentist. Maybe I'll get you on appointment so he can wash the taste of my cum out of your mouth.

Oh man this guy is playing mouse & keyboard. Look at that camera... And the running into the wall..

Viglets die to one hit from a janky attack bug and seethe on v. Vigchads just laugh at the absurdity and beat the boss anyway

the anal agony of shitters is never not satisfying

how the game wants you to heal
>gets hit a few times
>dodge an enemy attack
>use the punish window to heal instead

how bad players heal
>gets hit
>starts panic rolling backwards
>spams the heal button
>boss punishes his retarded ass
>salt city commences

That's not what he did wrong, he rolled backwards on that grab both times. He had already seen it once, he needed to roll to the side

love this thread

This. I stopped bitching about the game the moment I stopped dying in 2 hits and just fucking facerolled the boss in a fight of attrition until he went down.
I'm not a good player but fuck it. He's dead and I'm not.

Yes that's literally what I said

You need to dodge a single one of those and you get a heal. It's timed specifically so you cant spam a heal in

kek

That's a bug with slopes, it's obviously not intended.
It happens with Leonine Misbegotten enemies as well, their "guard broken" animation bugs out and immediately cancelled if the ground isn't perfectly flat.

Attached: elden-ring-leonine-misbegotten.jpg (1200x900, 657.57K)

Why do people say Arc is for dragon stuff? They take more faith yeah?

You have to roll out of the get up animation before doing another action, you cannot just immediately attack during your get up animation

>use the punish window to heal instead
Depends on an enemy.
That will get you killed against Maliketh because the pillars are there for you to hide on.
Then there's dps races like malenia where if it's possible that you don't need to heal the better and faster malenia goes down.

Why did it have to suck bros? It had the potential to be one of the greatest games ever made.

Attached: gJdWgDGS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.26K)

>ER is still mediocre with stagnant gameplay though

Good thing you added that. For a second I thought you liked the game.

It's really satisfying to see miyasucky stans defend bad game design.
What you got for this one m8s

Attached: ER Wormface Grab.webm (1000x562, 2.95M)

>m-maybe the eighth time will work

Attached: FQK3YU7aMAUeNrw.jpg (1365x4096, 598.29K)

what's wrong with this exactly? I haven't got to this part of the game yet

Keep seeing this meme when they literally put pillars on the side of the room where you can hide to heal.

>try to heal against Genichio
>he instantly jumps at you with a jump attack
what the fuck bros, this can't be happening

Filtered.

Wow. I didn't know that Godskin Noble had a secret teleport ninjitsu technique. So cool haha.

Attached: teleport.webm (1080x606, 2.88M)

Fuck me it really is Dark Souls 2 all over again.

Dumb frogposter

What fucking punish window? You have to make them up ffs. When facing Marjit i was waiting to identify the "punish window", but as soon as you pop a flask he INSTANTLY throws his shitty daggers. The only way to dodge them (and it even felt unintentional) was being insanely far away and moving to the sides while healing. There's no such thing as punish windows in ER.

Skill issue

>I lived bitch!

Out fucking skilled

If the input reading punishes retards like this it's actually a wonderful addition.

fucking lol

Wait, what did this have to do with teleporting? Is this poster some kind of bot or something?

nothing new, its like that since demon souls.

>git gud

you were an easy prey, nocover, near the enemy, the perfect target

Whats your IQ please ? Even with the hitbox shit

Attached: 6c0.jpg (2379x1607, 358.21K)

Filtered.

>You should've leveled adaptability :^)

owned. git gud

why hide? just heal after he does his spinning jump attack.
he has plenty of punish windows. you just have a rabbit heart and choke on the first instance of taking damage

he rolled too soon and got grabbed

>doesn't level vigor
>NOOOOO WHY AM I GETTING ONE SHOTTED
why is this such a common problem now? is it the influx of new players?

Shazam posters going all out lately.

>actual endgame bossfight
>game expects you to level your HP skill 30+ times by that point
>have it leveled maybe 10 times
it is genuinely a skill issue. Even in the clip OP could've survived if he blocked with a shield or avoided the attack. Dude literally just stood there not anticipating that aggro would shift to him at any point in the fight.