Elden Ring lore thread

How the fuck did Radagon with the vast armies of the Golden Order + Lyendell, manage to fail win either of the two wars with Caria, lead by Rennala, who had less then twenty Carian Knights?

Attached: 1648771769764.png (574x534, 674.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZwiY1uYWoMo
youtube.com/watch?v=HhEuIPELSmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's interesting to know that Godwyn fought with Lightning bolts when he was alive.

Carian k***hts are OP

>who had less then twenty Carian Knights
They where all using Carian retaliation, The sentinel has a shield that attempted to copy the spell, but inferior was their mimicry. Loretta is the runt of the litter in terms of Carian Knights, not even loyal to Caria and ditched them for the haligtree.

Why was Iji killed with black flame, whic is only exclusive to Godskin, when there were multiple BK corpses around? Was the BK trying to protect Iji?
Did the BK assassinate Blaidd knowing the he has "lost control"?

they didnt have a red/black flame animation

The Carian had the Eternal city technology and spells and the clone Albinaurics army. Why do you think there was an Albinauric village in the Moonlight Altar area?

I love my wife Ranni!

Attached: 1635194576452.jpg (2890x4096, 930.59K)

>inb4 dungfag shits up the thread

Tich has red tinged flame.
Godskin had black flame.

If FROM wanted to show Iji was killed by BK, they should have used the red flame animation.

Cuckoo Knights/Glinstone Knights and Carian Knights didn't ditch Caria, the mages of the Raya Academy did after Rennala lost her mind.

This is really stupid but I really don't see any other explanation
Like, if Ranni still had any influence over the black knife assassins why weren't they involved in any other part of her questline ?
Overall I think that the assassination of Godwyn is one of the murkiest parts of the lore and I hope they explain it at least a little more in a DLC

I haven't had a good look but did Radahn's horse get the Scarlet Rot? I'm just curious.

Alright lorefags,
Let's talk about Malenia.
>Scarlet Aeonia incantation: "Each time the scarlet flower blooms, Malenia's rot advances. It has bloomed twice already. With the third bloom, she will become a true goddess."
>1st bloom versus Radahn
>2nd bloom in the hallway right before he boss fight?
>3rd bloom when she fights us
>Title is "Goddess of Rot"
At first glance, it appears Scarlet Aeonia is speaking past tense, she finally bloomed 3 times in the boss fight and she turned into a Rot Goddess. However, there is a huge fakeout at the second bloom outside the boss room where there are Millicent clothes (which are a copy of Malenia's cloth clothing) and Millicent makes a flower too if you betray her, indicating that second bloom isn't actually Malenia.
This would mean:
>Scarlet Aeonia isn't past tense and she hasn't bloomed 3 times into a goddess of rot, (mistranslation of boss title maybe?)
>She did her 1st/2nd bloom somewhere else.
Discuss.
There-is-no-god-of-rot poster is unironically welcome if he uses his indoor voice.

Attached: 1649368221949.jpg (850x497, 102.59K)

Her goal of killing the two finger with a special blade is stupid because we can easily kill the Two Fingers ourselves the Royndtable Hold and other demigods' Two Fingers just died in the background, no mention, no need for a special blade.

>No Enemy Felled after Malenia
I think that the third blooming is during our fight.

Could Godfrey have beaten the shit out of radagon and reclaim his elden lord title? assuming the tarnished didn't exist.
or would the erdtree reject him too?

Im really really bored with discussing stuff about her. Most of her actions are either stupid or too prideful. The eternal argument between Maleniafags and Radahnfags lead to absolutely no where.

the animation for blade of death and shit are really tiny smolders. they wanted flames

>muh colours
Their corpses are all around

I think it doesn't matter as Malenia would incarnate anyway another time. At least that was what she said in the cut content so it WAS definitely planned, however she still becomes a flower instead of dying, so that holds at least some truth. The flower stage is the next stage for Millicent while her failing means she just dies and her corpse lies there unmoving. We have to wait for the Miquella dlc, that one will also have a ton of additional content for Malenia and her lore.

Attached: 20220409_055855.jpg (1440x720, 131.73K)

So you think it's a glitch?

The cuckoo knights work for the academy, Iji talks about their treachery

What the hell are you talking about, the roundtable hold is a no fighting zone, you literally can't attack in there, they never die
As for the divine tower fingers, we have no idea how did those perish, and hell, we aren't even sure they're actually dead, we have no idea how these things actually function and what is really considered as killing them

no i think theyre lazy/ran out of time/budget/covid memes. thats the whole game really

Fuck off Vaati, I know you're lurking to get material for your shitty videos.

>Most of her actions are either stupid or too prideful.
*gargles your penis* sounds if you beat her. "GGs!"
I still think it's funny people automatically assume Miquella wasn't captured prior to her going south.
>The eternal argument between Maleniafags and Radahnfags lead to absolutely no where.
It's been solved as a draw a long time ago, but redditors are going to headcanon.

Malenia and Miquella have the most cut content out of any of the characters, not only are there a ton of unsued files in the game for them, there are also empty spaces where the devs literally took cutscenes and character models out of the game prior to launch. They are probably keeping them cryptic for DLC bait.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59.8K)

>No Enemy Felled after Malenia
Also every other demigod, irrelevant fact

We can kill them in the Hold.
youtu.be/ZwiY1uYWoMo

The other Two Fingers look pretty much dead to me.

>margit disappears if not already dead when you kill margott
>mohg in the sewers is still there when you kill mohg, lord of blood

What does it mean

Who cares, he’s just gonna pick the most obvious stuff and then sprinkle in some retarded wrong shit again

>godwyn
>gwyn
>fought with lightnings bolts

uhh miyazaki?

>bugs
is zipping canon too?

>also empty spaces where the devs literally took cutscenes and character models out of the game prior to launch
Sauce pls, I know all about Malenia and miquella but cutscenes are new to me

>doesn’t read video descriptions
retard

People have theorized before that her blooming against Radahn's the second one and her mentor "killed" her during her first bloom ever.
Or maybe Miquella managed to stop the first bloom. Nobody really knows.
But it is clear that being called the Goddess of Rot during the 2nd phase of the fight against her implies that that was her 3rd Bloom.

>turns a ten second video into a minute cause he needs to spam the faggy weapon art
kek

And wrong warping too, how do you think Alexander could get into Farum Azula otherwise?

What matters is that they have death animation, meaning they can be killed.

RETARD ALERT

Why did you even reply with such stupid comments

Alexander literally bathed himself in the giant's flame

youtube.com/watch?v=HhEuIPELSmQ
He's one of the people that dug up the unused dialogue and st. trina stuff

>oldest son

Giant's prayerbook? That's heresy.
Dragon cult prayerbook? That's heresy.
Godskin prayerbook? Oh, you better believe that's heresy.

Attached: Zrg4X54Y_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.64K)

cut content is not canon unless they patch it in

you might want to look in the mirror retard-kun

Then tell me how the other Two Fingers were killed/weakened, if you don't know than I have the right assume Ranni was incompetent.

muh shattering

They can't find reasonably explanation so they went with the computer error instead.

Mohg forms out of a pool of blood in his lord of blood fight, I suspect that’s not actually him either. Not-him just needs his great rune for a powerup.

You are not really explaining here and I need a better evidence.

Godskins before their flame was sealed, we can still find them camped out at many divine towers

One of the arguments for that is picrel
That the rot-god dagger is just a rotted Astel dagger, but they look nothing like eachother
Maybe the flowing-blade/rot-god shit is just a fairy tale meme, but the whole "Malenia got stabbed and bloomed in lake of rot" has zero evidence.
The following are more likely:
>She only bloomed twice, title is a fakeout
>She indeed bloomed in the hallway for some unknown reason, which is why the tree is rotting.

Attached: comparison.png (1483x562, 691.41K)

>evidence
>in a franchise where 70% of the "lore" is putting together context clues
good luck with that

So you mean Godskin killed the Two Fingers other other demigod, why spare Ranni's fingers?

Do you have any item that specifically state the Godskin killed the two fingers instead of gods?

I though the Godskin death power was sealed when Marika established the GO so demigods couldn't die, how come they can kill the Two Fingers of demigod children born during Golden Age time?

Then I have the right to call Ranni quest to kill her Two Fingers a stupid and inconsistent plot.

You have the right to think out any weird headcannon you want, however everyone else also has the right to call you out for being completely retarded for questioning stuff that is just outright pointed out by the game
If there is a "fingerslayer blade" that's a "hidden treasure" of an ancient civilization, it means that living Two Fingers aren't easily destroyed, that's just established lore that you can't reasonably argue against

Right.
I really just hope a DLC is coming and it won't be like Sekiro, waiting for nothing.

We don't know if every demigod has their own two fingers

no that one falls into the 30% of they gave a shit about it

Don't you have to activate the runes in all tower except for rune of the unborn?

Hey it's not my fault for pointing out inconsistencies in the lore and people get butthurt about this.

>So you mean Godskin killed the Two Fingers other other demigod, why spare Ranni's fingers?
Her fingers aren’t at her divine tower

Yes, but we don't know if those fingers belong to demigods, the only thing we know about the connection between the fingers and the demigods is that fingers chose demigods as empyrians

you don’t have the right O you don’t have the right therefore you don’t have the right O you don’t have the right

Zanzibart... forgive me...

And there is no reasonable explanation why her Two Fingers is not at the tower and you still have a Blackflame monk guarding the place.
This rabbit hole keeps going deeper and deeper.

Your idea of pointing out inconsistencies is posting youtube videos of a modded game

that’s nice honey but you’re certifiably retarded as stated in the user’s Cowl item description

We know for sure Malenia who was an Empyrean who rebelled against GO and her Two Fingers died of unexplained reason.

You fags figured something new or are you still shitting the same thing over and over like all previous threads?

suck my cock

>cant argue about inconsistency
>calling ppl retarded
Look I haven't insulted anyone yet and you are really seething. If you feel like it's nonsense then don't reply to me.