Would you take GMRL GRIL era back instead of pozzed era?

Would you take GMRL GRIL era back instead of pozzed era?

Attached: 748.jpg (500x325, 30.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJBv-JjKiOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're the same era.

I would take both of them for a threesome.

Attached: 0c7.png (639x640, 530.57K)

GMRL GRIL shit was literally the start of pozzing.

women should be put in breeding cages where they can't see the sun not playing video games

another spic using reaction images still

They are one in the same user

They still wouldn't fuck you lol

I want to fuck the one on the right

They don't fuck me
I fuck them

how the fuck would they have a choice, they're in a breeding cage

They wouldn't have a choice and would fulfill their designated birthrole instead of ruining video games it would be beautiful

Oh yeah? i would fuck all three of em.

You would be placed in a queue behind all other stronger males. They would be fucked to death after me and the boys from the gym finish.

the "stronger" males would be killed by me

Now give both girls a huge hourglass shape and make them 8ft tall

Nah I prefer the current GMRL BOI era

Attached: 1640036680004.jpg (1716x2371, 2.55M)

No, they wouldn't. I would dominate you in one movement, but I needn't bother with rabble. One of my junior members would overwhelm you

turn her body into obess and the face into look like an inbreed roastie and we're good

no i would shoot you and your nigger pals

this post is hilarious because right behind Gamer Girl could be Gamer Boy which identifies 95% of everyone on this website

none of you are the first guy, look at how you post

Attached: igyad3.jpg (571x792, 104.75K)

what

You would kneecapped before you cleared leather. You lack the speed and discipline to handle even my acolytes who actually specialize in fast draw. Don't come to me in such miserable condition.

All girls that play games play them to garner attention from men. prove me wrong

just kiss eachother already

i would get the drop on you and shoot you while you were doing something else
shut up zoomer
no unlike that guy i want to rape little girls

i was thinking the same and i feel mentally ill for it

>unlike that guy i want to rape little girls
honestly? based

Attached: 1620304403220.gif (320x240, 931.14K)

only if she had dyed hair, piercings, tattoos and bpd

Things never changed, they only got worse. Just look at Twitch. 10 years ago this shit wouldn't fly but now you're sexist if you don't like it.

Too slow, too weak. You don't have the necessary urban warfare training. This is why you're lacking. You lack decisiveness, skill, and the discipline.

remove the first three things and we're golden

>Too slow, too weak.
you're completely delusional about how gunfights actually work

the girl on the right doesn't exist in reality, only rent-free in the minds of homebound incels that hate women
>b-but twitch thots
go outside

>Doesn't have first-hand perspective on Gamer Girl
You need to be 18 to post here

fr go outside no cap

i laugh whenever someone blames twitchthots because the reason they succeed is invariably a legion of retarded males

>tfw no game girl gf

youtube.com/watch?v=sJBv-JjKiOI

At lest gmr girls showed their tits and asses for likes. Current pozzed Era is all fat dykes crying about misogyny in games they will never play anyway.

You've never been in a gunfight, especially against The Regime. You've never even hunted

oh you're 12 nvm

you have been absolutely BTFO by regimechad

If you haven't been in a real gunfight or killed a 10-point buck with a handgun, you're not ready for even novice members of The Regime. The women are ours, and you will be given whatever discarded parts are left outside the gates of our corded off city.

no i haven't, he's 12
wrong and you're 12, probably not even an attractive 12

The Gamer Girl sounds like Yea Forums

Show your guns or martial arts skill, in that case, and I will consider your application for The Regime. If you are a competitive speed shooter, trick shooter, or prize fighter, you might get in. Preferably, my subordinates have experience in their respective country's special forces and at least 5 years in. I'm guessing you're none of these things however. You've never even had sex.

Kek. I love how people on Yea Forums like you legit think they're some kind of paramilitary badass and get dabbed on by children, lmfao. There's a reason you haven't gotten puss, and it's because you're cringe incarnate, bro. Close the thread.

wait i thought you were fighting the regime, this doesn't even make sense
i haven't gotten dabbed on by anyone you autistic zoomer

You have. The regime zoomer has made you look like some internet tough guy retard.

FPBP, once women got in the industry in any form, what we have today was inevitable. It is a microcosm for what happened in politics, media, and everything else.

just stop posting bro... it's over for you

no he doesn't, what the fuck are you on about

You're right, they don't exist, I wish they did instead of the fat American women with NPD complaining about being oppressed because video games don't 100% pander to them as an audience, despite them being less than a 10th of the consumer base

Attached: 342277854869507.jpg (422x371, 16.53K)

The basic IQ for the military is around 83-85, and you've failed the reading portion of it, and thus have flunked out of the vetting process for The Regime. You didn't have required guns or martial skills, but it's better than you have low reading comprehension. I have repeatedly said you couldn't beat my Regime acolytes, and I was right, and that's because you can only barely read this. Don't reply to me again.

no it isn't

you're stupid, you're 12 and you're wrong and the regime doesn't exist and never will and i will kill and rape everyone in the world

It is. You're getting dogpiled on a Yea Forums thread. You'll never get into the Regime. This guy at least can read, and as such, we have use for him as an architect or sage. He will get a hole of his choice from a foid cage wench in the Corded City of The Regime.

and i will CONTINUE to reply to you regardless of your consent

>I TOTALLY HAVE SEX BUT YOU DON'T LOL
congratulations user, with your original and honest rhetorical style, you win the argument. Here's your trophy

Attached: 8954372987034527.jpg (225x225, 4.95K)

I'm not using your trophies.

there's literally two of you, that's it, i can easily 1v2 you because i'm not 12
>an architect or sage. He will get a hole of his choice from a foid cage wench in the Corded City of The Regime.
my superior Cab al will not have architects or sages or cities, it will be ran out of caves and holes in the grounds by non-preteens
you'll use it and you'll like it you little shit

>non-sex-haver saves buttplugs on his computer.
not regime material

It's cabal. Again, not regime material. You won't even have the know-how for a wench cage

SEX WITH STICK WOMEN

Attached: 1621270982322.png (262x280, 106K)

No because a "girl who plays video games" was a rare gem to find back then. I'm glad girls playing video games are more normalized. AAA companies are businesses, and businesses love to entice as wide a clientele as they can to maximize profits, so naturally the more women who actually played games there are the more women characters there were going to be to appease that audience. This is just the natural order of things.

Attached: file.png (399x288, 15.68K)

your nerdy 12yo cage building expertise has no place in the Cab al, the Cab al knows only unskilled ambush warfare

I no longer understand the arguments on Yea Forums. You faggots are speaking english but it's all gibberish. Am I getting old or are you all just even more retarded now

Attached: 854326478365.jpg (480x360, 17.98K)

internet arguments were always like this, what are you on about

Bye gramps