Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Are you ready for new 200h kino? September cant come soon enough

Attached: FLNPUNDX0AQaw3C-gigapixel-low_res-scale-0_50x.jpg (1920x1620, 898.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZpGA2WWgYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never finished my playthrough of Xenoblade 1 years back, should I get the remake and plow through it before 3 releases?
I found the 2nd half of the game really boring compared to the first half.

you can speedrun it if you want, but i overall like xbc 2 better than first, xbc felt like it dragged alot without much happening

I don't need to see a single second more of the game, I want it in my hands now, but at the same time I'm curious to see how the gameplay is going to be changed. I'm hoping it's closer to the Torna system
I haven't been this excited for a game in a very long time

Attached: 1646947084278.jpg (740x800, 333.09K)

>200h
I doubt it. 150h will be good though.

Reminder that cowtits are disgusting

Attached: 9cb41eddfae80025c55cc14f7fcaa49a.jpg (1448x2048, 324.84K)

is the remake worth it or should I just play the original again (and finish it this time)?

I'll reserve my thought after we see the gameplay. Graphics and world design fails to impress me anymore after XCX.

I am absolutely ready user. My personal GOTY already cause I'm a Xeno nut.

Attached: 20220413_161530.jpg (1546x2048, 374.68K)

Yes I am. The story seems interesting and it's a Xeno game so you know it's gonna go places. Hope we get new trailer in June

>Graphics and world design fails to impress me anymore after XCX
X doesn't have the Mechanism Sword and Urayan Titan looming over the environments in the background though, that's shits epic

Remake is totally worth it because the Wii drops frames everyfuckingwhere when trying to run XC1. XC1DE runs nice and smooth on the Switch.
Just don't be shocked when the Switch chugs like crazy when trying to run XC2.

Mechonis*

Have we seen any screenshots that confirm visual armor? There's obviously different outfits, but I can't tell if it's equipment based.

Like I said Graphics and world design fails to impress me anymore after XCX. Had it been 2012 sure, but in 2022 nothing about that trailer made me feel like Monolith was trying. XCX trailer in 2012 was a head turner because that's how good it looked compared to other trailers. This has none of that.

The most transfemme design ever. And you guys support this shit?

>that's how good it looked compared to other trailers
Too bad it was gimped by virtue of having to run on the PiiU.

Attached: 1611435191458.jpg (750x744, 39.36K)

Definitely going to be goty for me

I want more Sena. I NEED more Sena.

Attached: 71481922afa67b6838152457d3008910.png (1771x2508, 2.08M)

Downblouse is the best regardless of size

which made it even more impressive.

X's world is great but I still see enough to get excited about this new world too. Can't wait personally. X had a crap story anyway.

Attached: 20220309_114255.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

It's going to be amazing

It's going to be amazing. I'm expecting a ton of throwbacks to both games. I'm going to cry a lot once it's revealed that Mio is Nia's daughter.

Bros?

Attached: 20220413_163509.jpg (1080x1665, 365.9K)

kek what happen to the censorship posters

Why should I care?

I've already played through XC2 and XCX, I just never finished XC1 when I was playing it about a year before XCX released.

CENIt's going to be great, hope they get rid of all the gacha shit

Why wouldn't you?

Not so far, but it does seem like the few scenes we have are running in engine and aren't CG. So it is possible that they could do it. It just depends on if they want to have equipment be more extensive or not. They could keep it more like 2's and just give us some accessory slots, with weapon upgrades just being some gems or what not so that they don't have to design a ton of throwaway weapons, especially if they plan on having characters get weapon upgrades from story stuff.

Can't wait to buy it this fall together with Switch Pro and play it in 4K

My only gripe with XC1DE is that the game actually has lip flapping, unlike the original, but there's no English lipsync.

>going to get this game and the rerelease Pyra and Mythra statues in autumn
feels good

I liked X1 and 2 a lot but 3 doesn't look very interesting to me.

I just realized xenoblade 2 torna is a thing and i got it for free, is it worth it? the MC is pretty meh compared to Rex and the blades.

Obviously that won't come back. Takahashi doesn't like to do the same shit if he can help it. The gacha was only to try to make everyone's playthroughs feel different and to emphasize the nature of Blades.

I really hope they keep the expert mode

You'll probably be more interested when another trailer drops and the marketing kicks in. You're just being emotional and your interest relies on marketing hype.

Yes, give it a try.
Be aware though that Torna expects you to finish sidequests and there are a couple points where the game prevents you from moving forward until you finish more side stuff.

Cool, hopefully that means it's initial launch will have a lot of sales and they won't have to encourage it by putting out coupons. That was part of the reason for 2's slow start in Japan, too many other things came out around the same time and it was stupid expensive compared to other games. I'm expecting 250k sales in the first week.

bayo 3 AND xeno 3? damn japan has good taste for once

Famitsu most wanted is a worthless list and you really, really shouldn't be looking at it for gauging interest in anything.
For example, I can assure you Splatoon 3 will easily outsell all of those games, combined.
If you really want to get a feeling for how games may sell then you use the COMG preorders.

I'm not being emotional. I just haven't seen anything that peaked my interest. The worlds in the trailer didn't look very interesting and neither did the characters.

I think it is a given at this point that bonus experience will be a thing. There is pretty much no reason to not let the player control their leveling experience where they can. It means a much better balanced experience and the player stops running into stoppers and feels less inclined to grind. The only thing I hope is included in at Launch is multiple difficulties and Custom difficulty. Or at least given out as a free update sometime after launch.

Yeah also helps Zelda is pushed back into next year and 3 gets breathing room it needs to do well. After the sales and popularity of 2 the series has an even bigger fanbase now. I can't imagine it not doing any better than 2 desu.

It's got the whole month to itself really and no real competition. Already see so many people beginning the series on twitch every day cause of 3 too.

shit characters, will never grow on anyone
shit game
fucking COPE

>COMG preorders
Got any data for Xenoblade 3?

Damn you sound mad and insecure. You're threatened by Xeno user.

I like how it doesn't look any better than 2 because it's running on shitswitch hardware

Well we haven't seen all that much desu. Which is what I mean when I say you'll be more interested when we see more.

Nah there are definitely improvements in graphics if you have a keen eye for detail. People have already gone over them.

>more interested when another trailer drops
Dammit, I just know the next trailer is coming soon. They might even drop it outside of a direct and just leave the direct to show off the gameplay if they don't plan on a treehouse live for the June direct.
>May trailer, shows off new characters, gives us more of an idea what is happening in the world, teases more returning characters. Shows off some combat. Ends on a suspenseful moment from the game. Tells us the exact release date and promises a Gameplay showcase in June.

The only visual improvements so far can only be observed in the Twitter screenshots

Well there we go. Improvements are there already.

Xenoblade 2 already pushed the Switch beyond its limits. I don't think it's possible to go any further.

Not yet since iirc COMG only opens preorders when a game has a set release date, while XC3 only has a "September" date for now.

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

Torna looked a bit better than 2, they’ll keep on improving the engine (which was originally built for X on Wii U)

The characters’ hair certainly seem a bit more detailed.

Nintendo dropped a Three Hopes trailer randomly yesterday but I think I'd like a Xenoblade 3 trailer to be in a Direct so more people will see it

So, how would everyone here react if the next trailer ends with a shot of a Gargoyle in the desert, flames all around and a voice comes from it saying
>Are you strong?
youtube.com/watch?v=OZpGA2WWgYk

I'm hoping that the engine will be far more optimized now that they've had several years of experience with the hardware.
I just want to be able to do QTEs without frame hitches fucking up my timing, damnit.

I really like the painted look to their hair. Allows for better shading and movement too

>I just want to be able to do QTEs without frame hitches fucking up my timing, damnit.
That never happened to me. How often do you fully shut off your switch?

Cautiously optimistic. The toned down designs with the censorship jackets are a bad sign.

Attached: Hides the curves of the tits.jpg (445x626, 60.39K)

It happened to me a couple of times when fighting one of the superbosses.

>JRPG characters need to look like they came from a gay pride parade otherwise I don't like them

If they want to have multiple outfits again, then I won't be worried. They already have a shot dedicated in the trailer for staring down Yunie's shirt. I'm expecting being able to take off everyone's clothes as soon as I get them and completely ruin all serious cutscenes by having the girls in their swimsuits.

Everyone hoping for custom outfits don’t get get your hopes up, everything points towards the opposite. All we’ll get are a few different outfits for story related reasons.