Game is so easy you can beat it in less than 7 minutes

>game is so easy you can beat it in less than 7 minutes
What other games are baby piss easy? I don't like it when games are hard

Attached: 1649857764933.jpg (1080x821, 254.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XuUEk6e1LOE
speedrun.com/eldenring#Any
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to the vid would help

At least I don't have to sit through the video very long

No

Distortion2 has been wrecking elden ring since release. Good for him.

>"zip" to the end
>fuck with the game's memory to warp to the credits
>glitch through the world and consider it a great run
Speed running is so stupid now.

Whatever faggot
youtu.be/XuUEk6e1LOE

I would say its more impressive now considering the insane glitches needed for some records. The community effort needed for modern speed running is pretty great.

They usually make other categories that still involve playing the game when crazy shit like this is found, and they're often more popular.

Speed running is the most autistic gay shit imaginable.
I can't imagine how anyone finds this shit fun to watch, or worth putting hundreds of hours in to do.

This is the most boring video I've ever seen on Elden Ring. Leave it to speedrunners

>not a single real fight
>avoids every fight

"speed runners"

Attached: 1624927430467.png (423x250, 102.14K)

Pulling off the zips is anything but easy

Also requires you to have a 10k PC to even work. any% is just fucked for Elden Ring.

So was the loathsome Dungeater seriously a meta commentary by Fromsoft about the speedrunning community or is it just a crazy coincidence that he looks exactly like Distortion?

Imagine being too stupid to find a youtube video when given its title and uploader

lol

Attached: 20220413-k_jbDN9A.jpg (1050x438, 213.2K)

>Dark Souls videos
>"new blighttown skip" 157 views
>Elden Ring videos
>Whoa hey guys, thanks to Lance McFaggot and Zullie the Witch (congratulations on her transitioning!) for helping me datamine the exact values needed for this skip, I'm so proud of the community for getting the speedrun under four minutes in the first two hours after the game released! Thanks for watching remember to hit that bell if we can get 500000 likes I'll make a video on all of the unused content in the game files!

Attached: 1454892859702.gif (200x210, 392.42K)

you seem upset

They..... actually made a funny comic for once?

Attached: 1644980723937.png (386x327, 28.92K)

More like incredibly bored. I'd be more upset watching another pvp video "showcasing" a weapon by using it on clearly novice players

I like the videos about breaking the games script and bending the AI to your will, like watching someone thoroughly dismantle a machine with bits of trivia and tricks here and there
The ones that are just about zooming as fast as possible or over optimizing a route are the boring ones, even amazing commentary can only make them tolerable to watch at best

I have no idea about speedruns but how is this sub 7min when the timer stopped at 7:00.17.

>Speedrun
>PS5

lol, he didn't even watch a single one

6:59 according to the ingame timer.

>More like incredibly bored
nah, youre coping

Oh wow, I only focused on the overlay. Nevermind then, I seem to be retarded.

He went with "what's the largest gaming device I can shove up my ass" retard

Once again this is relevant

Attached: file.png (650x1620, 388.86K)

But a PC is larger than a PS5

Yeah, this

>Using cheats
how is this impressive

Attached: 1541090687649.png (116x116, 1.17K)

>oh n-

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x720, 98.85K)

Dist is hot. He just needs to cut his hair.

I find speedrunning boring so there's nothing to cope about

how many times are you gonna make this exact post

>I did a perfectly choreographed run where I completed the game as normal, but moved with such efficiency and style that I finished it in record time, never wasting seconds getting hit/dying/etc.
Based

>I found a physics exploit that lets me backflip up a wall near the starting area and fight the final boss, who I then defeated with cheese tactics since I was drastically underleveled for the fight
Cool

>I opened a command line and typed in "play ending.avi" I beat the game
Nah fag fuck you

This is the only correct opinion on "speedrunning" so any contrary opinions are unnecessary

Attached: 1648038856614.webm (460x258, 349.56K)

Replace speed running with playing video games

Not a single fight. I'm not even gonna watch it. I quit watching this shit when I saw them riding horses over nothingness

Why did he do it, bros?

Yes, running speedily to the end. It’s not called combatskillshowcasing

Dogs are the niggers of pets

Found the muzzy

>sit kid

Found the white woman

Nah, it's stupid.
How come you only see any% runs when searching for speedruns then? They're alway more popular (with viewers if not the runners), probably just because the times are lower.

Unwashed brown hands typed this

Splits are done manually, so they're not the actual time of the run.

found the bitter incel

I'm crying laughing at that webm
Fucking based dog

This exists in a space between the second and third. It's not quite OoT, but it's a lot closer to it than most games get.

He was implying that only speedrunners would consider that to be good or fun in any kind of way in a game where the highlights are the fights.

Those zipping glitches are literally impossible to do depending on your system and hardware

the most impressive thing is that they found these glitches so fast, took ages for people to find these kinds of things in older games back in the day.

skill issue

How the fuck is possible? What are theses bugs? What is the game playing by itself sometimes?

Glitchless bros we’ll catch up in no time

Attached: C3F10D98-50E5-4C31-93FB-ACE81C76D291.jpg (750x601, 456.94K)

Back in the day there weren't hundreds of autists in discords working 24/7 to find those glitches

Real speedrunning is fun.

When are they gonna do proper no glitch categories so we don't have to deal with this bullshit?

>What is the game playing by itself sometimes?
he uses both, controller and mkb

Glitches

>when ER came out people were comparing it to BoTW because theyre retards
>Speedrun was brought up
>for a brief moment an argument was BoTW bad because speedrun game ER big therefore good
>now here we are

All categories happen simultaneously dumb dumb
There’s more than one person speedrunning each video game

Stop looking at any% runs if you don't like using glitches

I really thought there'd be a decent period in which speedruns were enjoyable to watch but I guess not. DaS3 runs were my favourite to watch until they discovered shit like the tears of denial glitch, but at least that took a bit of time.

You don't. For instance, hollow knight's "any%" that you would see if you were looking on youtube or twitch is actually any% no major glitches, because the actual any% is a broken boring mess that no one cares about or runs. Elden ring is almost certainly going to end up the same way, especially since zipping is apparently hardware dependent.

See two posts above you

Couldn't he have just shoved a USB drive containing Elden Ring up his ass, then played it on a beefy 2017 PC, say one with a GeForce 1080?

The problem is that any% always gets the lowest timers for obvious reasons so they will never stop getting the most attention

Now they'll probably say botw bad because it's slower to speedrun thanks to the plateau being so resistant to being fucked with.

Oh no, because I care what's most-watched

speedrun.com/eldenring#Any

Speedrunning still doesn't have proper glitchless categories up