Three Hopes:

The newer, better Sothis

Attached: 1649800320948.png (441x730, 349.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Wyrmslayer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(984).jpg (1200x1200, 1.51M)

Not enough exposed skin

fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Wyrmslayer

its like they fused Edelgard and Sothis and gave up on the color scheme

Shez or (She)z?

Attached: 1653262367235241.png (1860x1040, 1.14M)

Literally built for Big Byleth Cock while Shez watches

It's a guy

(She)z is going to be defeated and knocked up by Byleth

Byleth fucks cute boys like Yuri and Linhardt.

So?

>The newer, better Sothis
No!

Attached: 1580045320965.gif (600x354, 502.99K)

Based (and cute)

FShez cucking Dimitri away from Frogleth.

Attached: 1569061543191.jpg (1804x1400, 1.31M)

I may be talking complete bullshit, but there is something in that line in the trailer where he says "I'm the closet ally you have." Kind of sounds like their could be some manipulation going on here. Like it could be during a scene were MC is either reluctant to do something or is starting to get close with other people and they start pulling the "Come on, I'm your bud remember? We're in this together. I'd never lead you astray. Now do this totally innocuous thing that totally won't lead to something bad happening like I told you to" card.

I dunno, maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions or letting the idea that they might be connected to the comically evil mole people cloud my judgement.

Nah, a lot of people think he is an evil god. He seems to be related to the Slithers. I think personally he leads all the routes to a bad end and then there will be a secret ending that is golden

Attached: 1649801738350.jpg (2169x1165, 432.74K)

Avral being straight up "evil" or twisted like the slithers sounds a bit too blunt or expected to me.
I am not actually expecting Avral to be all too similar to the slithers even if Avral is one of their ancient gods. But even if Avral is different, I am still totally expecting Avral to be extremely antagonistic towards Sothis. And this antagonism will likely lead the continent down a destructive path, though not in the same way the slithers would have it.
Is more or less what I am expecting.

While the Agarthans are basically, cleanse and genocide the surface dwellers aka "beast descendants", and reclaim the land after it has been purged. None matter but the in-group that are the Agarthans.
Avral might just be. Fuck Sothis. The consequences be damned. Casualties expected but it being of little or no concern.

Of course I am pulling all of this out of my ass. But I don't know.
But I mean. If Avral was basically just Thales 2.0 for being their patron, wouldn't that just be kind of superfluous to an extent? Narratively that is.

Seems obvious to me that's the case. We already know that Argarthans can't be trusted and that Byleth and Sothis aren't evil.

>and that Byleth and Sothis aren't evil.
It'd be kind of funny if they're actually running around and trying to eradicate all the slithers. Only to be seen as nothing but an insane murderer, since the slithers wear the skins of other people. Leaving everyone to those were the ones who Byleth killed whenever they cut them down.

I'm only seeing it because how much nips are seething about thinking they will get cucked with the new protagonist. They will probably do a bait and switch and go with Byleth being the actual MC halfway

She looks pretty feminine to me, rather than being a male androgynous Trap. I also have this sinking suspicion that she is sisters with Sothis.

Attached: F81E75AF-927E-4D37-8EFA-7EECD26BB00C.jpg (1737x1237, 233.9K)

The character uses "boku" in the Japanese trailer. Very unlikely to be a woman as a result. Not impossible though, could still be a lady. But women rarely use boku, unless they want to invoke a masculine identity

>rewatching the first trailer
>short scene POV of the inside Shambala looking out through what looks like a tank of water
So is Shez being revived in that tank or is Shez a science experiment test tube baby or is it a memory from Avral?

Boku girls are the best, faggot.

Arval is going to rescue Shez from death but the ending of each route will be so bad that Shez will let Sothis reverse time so that he can correct history and have himself die before 3H begins

>nips are seething about thinking they will get cucked with the new protagonist
How? It’s literally just 3 (minimum) more alternate routes to the four we had in FE3H. Where is their logic? Do they think their Shez is going to cuck Byleth out of Edelgard or Dimitri or something, when such relationships don’t even exist in these timelines?

Attached: 2809DEDA-BE7D-45A7-A5DF-1FD23A6DF779.jpg (1200x1400, 863.05K)

>Byleth BTFO's Shez with his God tier crest
>Shez later rematches with a crest of his own
Is this kino or not I can't tell.

Attached: a bit closer to chaos.jpg (1052x772, 116.64K)

Doesn’t Ariel’s name can be mistranslated as Larva? Does that bear any significance?

KHALID

Attached: 1649808553729.png (1036x581, 564.76K)

BLEED KHALID THE HALF-BREED

>But women rarely use boku, unless they want to invoke a masculine identity.
Yes, that’s usually a sign that they are an aggressor or rival to the main character sometimes; a contrast to Sothis who is the mother of all beings of Fódlan after flooding everything. It makes better sense thematically that they both are female.
>Sothis the nurturing mother.
>Arval the jealous and vindictive woman.

Byleth is very popular in Japan. They feel betrayed that they aren't going to be able to play as Byleth and that the new protag is seemingly replacing them.
I think it's a little overboard, but I do think it was shitty of the sales team to hide the special edition acrylics that people snatched up before revealing that two of the acrylics are just the new male and female Shez

Fuck no. I would prefer to have a golden ending if that’s the case.

Morr like SHEz or sHEz

I remember a user translated a tweet where a nip said something like "if claude called the new protagonist "my friend" i will kill Claude and then my self" they're too deep into this shit

Attached: 1649821766966.jpg (1152x1663, 432.84K)

I wonder if that name will be pronounced as Chase in the localization.

>improved Sothis
>an OCdonutsteel who's not a bland piece of cardboard
Three Hopes has me hyped

It's replaceable, it will never be voiced in-game

Thoughts on Shez being a complete failure/slither puppet? All routes are named after flames. Could they lead to bad ends? Blaze calls to mind an all consuming fire. Will Edelgard go scorched earth without Byleth's help? Bonfires are meant to be contained but can easily burn out of control. Will Claude's schemes go up in flames without Byleth and the church backing him? Gleam uses a word that refers to a will o' wisp in japanese, a ghostly fire that leads people to their doom. Will Dimitri give in to the call of the dead without Byleth's hand reaching out for him?

Attached: FQKVxQLagAADv4F.jpg (1180x2000, 345.18K)

Gotta wonder why. Thete are better games to draw a waifu/husbando from.

Actually rewatching the first trailer with knowledge from the second trailer is kind of interesting.
By the end of the trailer you have Sothis speaking, and from the sound of the dialogue you kind of get the impression that she is pleading with Shez on the merits and demerits of revenge, likely making the case that their quest to take down Byleth is misplaced.
Even though the trailer would naturally have you think Sothis is speaking to Byleth otherwise, what with how Byleth is also on the screen, was presumably the player character since we didn't know who Shez was, and what with how Byleth was the only one ever heard Sothis's voice throughout all of Three Houses originally.

Attached: 1649860795.jpg (1904x1064, 489.92K)

>but I do think it was shitty of the sales team to hide the special edition acrylics that people snatched up before revealing that two of the acrylics are just the new male and female Shez
But the fact that they were hiding them should have told people that they would be of new characters.

They’re going to finally be given the option to romance Byleth, you’d think they’d be happy

>something something you are the missing cog for something something
Nah, they're going to be the key piece needed for each of the Lords to get a goldener ending than their default

Chadleth > Frogleth

Are there even S ranks?

But that is just stupid! Byleth is obviously going to be unlocked at some point into the story anyway! We also have the Supports systems returning, even if there is no guarantee that we’re going to have S-ranks.

Attached: 364FF079-2ECA-4DDB-A830-D329FAB0737B.jpg (1600x1029, 145.48K)

AoC had asome villain missions IIRC

Nips are autistic motherfuckers, where the West goes bonkers over trannies or whatever sjw topics you can think of, they go into a brainless rage over their ships and self inserts

The OG FEW didn’t, in fact the supports were limited to only 1 rather than 3-4 like in other games; the single support only being unlocked once your A-rank.

Exactly! And you even had the villain Khoga join the heroes in that game too.

While Male Byleth looks a hell lot better than Female Byleth, the opposite goes for Shez. Female Shez is literally Sex while Male Shez is just Sheeez. The saturation on the hair is fucking shit though, couldn't the artist have gone with some darker shade like Camilla's?

Attached: 676c17c0af4c4932bc1f687ae1de5188.jpg (900x1368, 1.06M)

This game seems more like 3 houses but with dynasty warriors gameplay, so it might be different here

This. Purple hair just looks better on females. Also the shallow “revenge from the humiliation” that drives Shez to become stronger after losing to someone they couldn’t remember the gender of is better justified by a woman anyway. Men only care about rivals if they personally know them.

A missing cog for Argarthan ambitions more like. Shez is going to fuck everything up.

I hope it takes after Empires and focuses more on the map strategy.

Also. However vague the implications of the line may be.
The very first line in the original trailer is of Avral's voice. Of which we had no idea when the trailer first dropped.

It kind of changes the implications of the line a little, but when it's actually an ancient being who has lived through who know how many eons.
Especially since the trailer zooms in on Byleth as it is being said.
>The cycle of this world, I will not allow it to perish with you.

It kind of makes it sound like an open deceleration of war directed straight at Sothis more than Byleth or anything else from this perspective. Form one old deity to another.

Attached: 1649861666.jpg (1904x1064, 457.25K)

Is this a new fire emblem game?
Does it have cunny?

God, I hope that Rhea isn’t stuck as an NPC only Immaculate One Boss unit. She better be unlockable and playable in her Saint garb.

Attached: 15C6AF69-A5E6-4D2F-B1C6-A0B52D50BE1C.jpg (850x1200, 200.67K)

It’s a Musou spinoff.
Flayn is confirmed to be in the game at least.

>3Hopes Byleth is actually NG+ Byleth going around Terminator-ing all their problems away to achieve the golden ending
>Shez by virtue of divine intervention cucks their attempts, and keeps one of the 3 leaders from bonding with them due to their excessive REEEEEEEE-ing
I can dig it

Me too. I checked the 1st trailer, and I also got personal confirmation that Shez will be accepted as a student in the officers academy since we see their hair and school uniform as Edelgard turns to talk to them.

I hope she's like Kaido from Pirate Warriors 4. A normal form with Dragon form as 'ultimate'

Is Avral going to be akin to some kind of hindu god, where Avral was in full support of the Agarthans nuking the entire planet. Because that'd just be the end of the "cycle", making room for a new world to be born from its ashes, starting the cycle anew?

While Sothis is like, no fuck all that. Letting the entire world burn and die just so that it can be reborn is insane. Instead aiming to nurture and care for the "cycle" indefinitely, so that it never reaches its end?

Attached: EFPQGt2U0AMoKLV.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1754, 263.21K)

Will we get more of my milf wife?

Attached: d3bc44304d87c0900ebeed219e02862d.jpg (500x921, 71.95K)

>Sothis and the Church of Seiros are Abrahamic
>Arval and the Agarthans are Dharmic
Like poetry.

It's a spinoff of Three Houses
it'll likely have the same amount of cunny from three houses

I'm confused aren't these the characters from 3 houses?
Why is the mc evil in this and called the ashen demon instead of the professor that gets green hair and a tulpa?
I only played the base game of three houses, what did i miss?

NPC only in the base game, then later as DLC.

Their title was always Ashen Demon, and they're sure to still get the tulpa and mint hair since they showed up in the initial trailer

Shez is your new Avatar, and you play from their perspective. Byleth is now their own character.

Attached: 1CCB1DCD-C115-48E3-8EED-92443998369B.jpg (1922x1404, 282.95K)

>Instead aiming to nurture and care for the "cycle" indefinitely, so that it never reaches its end?
Teasing Avral forever, but never giving him release? Indefinite blueballing with no end?

Over under on gatekeeper being a secret unlockable character?

caspar and raphael sex

Attached: D991D96F-7FA6-4B38-A20B-377AABF96A1D.jpg (1260x1163, 407.65K)