What was the last game you beat?

What was the last game you beat?

Attached: did you beat the game (1).png (1687x616, 726.56K)

Code Vein.

s3+k

Don't care, clicked the thread just to see the bunny

I was gonna say Elden Ring, but I didn't beat it

hydrophobia

Bun thread?

Attached: long ears.png (750x4248, 1.31M)

Dark souls

I beat up ur mum's pussay

Do they fuck?

Attached: 1624931658078.jpg (248x248, 9.65K)

Probably used the Master Key and summoned.

I just beat halo 2. You have no idea if I'm telling the truth or not because this is an anonymous website and you don't know me.

I'm nearly done with DQXI
Does it count as beating it if I use Erik's divide/victimizer combo to kill every boss in 2 hits?

You're probably right. How's the whether there in Arizona, Bryan?

Elden Ring, apparently

Stranger of Paradise. Elden ring was good but SoP is the best 7/10 game you'll ever play. The combat is fucking great and the cringe story actually becomes better after the first few missions.

>This also doesn't mean that every method for beating the game is equally impressive.
Can someone help me out? I forgot who I'm supposed to be trying to impress.

parasite eve
really miss games having great story concepts and character design like that

based

Bugsnax, Miles Morales and Guardians of the Galaxy over the last couple months. Playing in rotation though. I honestly spend more time playing old snes/mega drive shit on Retroid most of the time though. I’ve tried some N64 shit on it but it’s a pain.

Attached: 1640843923385.png (640x480, 287.78K)

DQ Builders 2

Attached: 1622084041606.jpg (1176x1304, 713.72K)

Stalker Shadow od Chernobyl, I think. It was okay. VSS is best gun.

100% on Forgotten Land. Debating whether I want to grind out boosting all the abilities to star or just move on.

>this doesn't extend to rewinds or save states
I don't see why it shouldn't.

Because they're outside help and aren't mechanics put in the game by the devs.

>bragging rights
what?

I beat Dark Souls 2 last night

Sekiro. I'm trying to 100% the game but the ninja arts achievement is awful, I'm glad they fucked off with the farming shit in Elden Ring.

Final fantasy VII remake

Max Payne 1 and 2, fun shit but bullet time seems less useful rather than just running and gunning and they've fucked up something with the faces in 2. Going to beat 3.

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

It's sad we will never get DQB3

How about your parents for once.

Bnuuy

Fable 3

I beat Rune Factory 3 yesterday

Good thing the OP isn't in a template.

I'm posting it
1/3

Attached: 1649301713289 (1).jpg (1833x2048, 659.93K)

Disregard existencial dread, acquire cuteness

2/3

Attached: 1649280404181.jpg (1546x2048, 371.58K)

Toukiden: the Age of Demons

3/3

Attached: 1649282058026.jpg (1702x2048, 685.52K)

How was it?

I was expecting worse

BNUY

Attached: 1643050898162.jpg (2855x2125, 787.06K)

It's not what you think, look carefully at the images

>hey dad I beat elden ring today
>That's great champ. Without summons?

I'm not getting it, either they kill the astronauts or the astronaut was a bunny as well and they're covered in blood for no reason.

They turned the astronaut into a bunny, he's the one with no blood.

Still don't trust blood covered bunny es on the moon who cut your air supply.

Heart on the oxygen pipe then the oxygen pipe breaking
The only girl not happy isn't covered in blood, that same girl isn't holding hands and is crying when she sees the earth
His armband being turned into a flag

Same

Pan-Pan

The one with no blood was there all along though, only one in first image and far left in the second.

Elden Rang

masturbation

>Tunic
>Hyper Light Drifter
>Death's Door
>Hob

Nothing to play now

Elden Ring

Attached: 1648313731100.jpg (850x1077, 161.87K)

The rabbit on the far left has no blood in the second pic, the rest of the rabbits have blood on them.

>"equally impressive"
I never got congratulated once for beating Dark Souls 1-3 without any summons. People who used summons probably got an occasional positive gesture from their summons. It really doesn't matter in any way and people who like OP's pic are complete fags.

Bnuuuy

Attached: bunny tribe.png (2084x1113, 2.81M)

Just finished a BL4 bloodborne run. Before that did DS1-3 at SL1. Pretty fun and honestly not that hard. Working my way through a no hit run of BB now as well.

Whether it's impressive or not isn't determined by how many people congratulate you. If you throw a basketball into the hoop from across the court, it's objectively more impressive than if you shot it from 5 feet away. It doesn't change if nobody's around to see it. If it doesn't matter to you then fine, but it doesn't affect the fact that beating the game with summons is less impressive.