Why havent you gotten a mechanical keyboard yet, user?

why havent you gotten a mechanical keyboard yet, user?

Attached: Top-5-mechanical-keyboards-for-your-workspace-blog-featured.jpg (2133x1200, 338.11K)

>60% memeboard
stfu zoomie.

I did; I got a Leopold last month and I'm really liking it.

i have a full size gmmk with hot-swappable switches
the branding is a little too reddit for my liking, but is not noticable once you change the default keycaps

>GMMK Pro
Yeah, I'm based.

recommend me a good one that's not too expensive

Ducky One

>his keyboard has a numpad
broke ass fag lmao

Did you know the lowest latency keyboard is the apple generic one?
Yeah, gaming companies can say what they want but it's all lies.
I'd pay $2000 straight up for a wired desktop keyboard with ps/2, low latency, low height (laptop) keys and k70's sick media keys, plus a detachable numpad
Unfortunately rgb is more important
I have a k70 speed & a k70 red and they both feel awful.
1.2mm activation force my ass, it's more like 5mm.

maybe you're just retarded

Sorry I don't program of play Rogue you fucking autist.

Kailh Blue switches suck, went back to my trusty 6GV2 though I don't like the layout as much

I have.

Attached: IMG_20220310_221326.jpg (4000x3000, 3M)

Designated trannoids thread?

>tenkeyless
>also NO FUCKING Fkeys
holy shit what a "gamer" keyboard
less useful binds = EPIC GAMER

Attached: 149.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

Don't like the clickety clacks
Do they even come in wireless so I can put it next to me in bed?

>Nooo you can't just use modifiers >:((

this, you guys never use your arrowkeys for anything? scrolling a page? skipping through a video?

Keychron sell some bluetooth keyboards.

theyre a meme. loud and provide no typing benefits. in fact, you'd be faster typing on something with less travel like a chiclet/butterfly keyboard. those have higher skill ceiling though, just like linear switches, but they do make you faster. so overall with them being either faggot-gamery or expensive theyre just not worth it

I don't feel the need to fit in, I don't play online games and I use an Xbone wireless(not bluetooth) controller.
Keyboard is to operate what's outside of gameplay.
Simple as.

Attached: 64578954798.jpg (1500x970, 190.12K)

I do and I hate it

Don't fall for the meme, anons.

>All these faggots without keypads

Why would you willingly give up the only acceptable input for roguelikes and similar grid based games?
Do you even play video games

I need a full size keyboard and the cost of a decent mechanical one isn't justifiable for me
I'll just keep using my full sized membrane keyboard for the next 10 years

Whatever nigger it's personal preference. I don't give a fuck about your autistic effeciency analysis.

what the fuck, these dont even have arrows?? for what purpose. I'm guessing that they're "programmed in" through some extra key presses but even that why make yourself jump through hoops like that...

Roguelikes are dogshit you zoomer

>presses two arrow keys at once
this terrifies and confuses the boomer

that translates to two moves in every roguelike

Actually wonder if I should go back to membrane. Mechanical keyboards are just way too loud. In clicking, bottoming out and springing back it like machine gun.

i use a 5 dollar kb. invest in a decent kb if youre using it a lot, otherwise this is fine

Modifiers for what? Most fucking shitty games nowadays dont even support modifier keys, if you try binding something to lets say shift+1 it instantly binds it to shift. MOST games that ive played had that, even amazing ones. It becomes even funnier when people PAY MORE to receive less. I get it, it fits better in some desktop setups but if you cant have space for a full sized keyboard you arent going to have space for your hands resting on your table either. Are you playing on a garden chair or what?

Attached: 2rc9q.jpg (292x271, 11.04K)

mechanical=/=loud or clicky what the fuck are you talking about?

>roguelike

Attached: 1616629919159m.jpg (1014x1024, 210.82K)

Because I still haven't found one that isn't a ugly "minimalist" type and the membrane keyboard I've used since 2005 still haven't seen any signs of wear.
Why did you jump on the Bandwagon, OP?

>what is powertoys?

You use a secondary program to map a modifier plus key to some key on a fullboard. Idiot.

That all I've tried are loud. Even the so called "silent" ones. Maybe we perceive it differently.

>60%
>rgb
>mechanical
>minimal design
yep...its trash

>tenkeyless
user.....

>membrane good
>cluttered branding good
????

My membrane whatever cost £6. I'd like a 75% keyboard, but the cost isn't justifiable for something that isn't apparently shit.

I've had the same one for over a decade

not being minimal does not equal cluttered branding

I've had a mech kb since 2013. Pic related is my current kb. Anything less than 1800 layout automatically makes me assume you're a NEET zoomer with bad spending habits. How the fuck you guys find it acceptable to spend >200$ on a gimped keyboard is beyond me.

Attached: black_gold8-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 76.39K)

why does your gayboard need braille on the spacebar?

Mere pennies to me, my plebian friend.

Seperate numpad is where its at, poorfag.

I use a laptop, so I only have 3 USB slots available.

I need a bluetooth keyboard and mouse that shares the same Bluetooth USB slot. I have yet to find a mechanical keyboard that do this.

Slot 1: USB keyboard and mouse
Slot 2: gamepad USB cable (to charge the DS4 when battery goes down)
Slot 3: USB connected to external fan.

If your connected to a fan it doesn't sound like you're carrying it around. Just use a hub?

Sure but by the same token being minimal does not mean being 'minimal'. You bring up a pointless truism.

I got this.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 227.82K)

>charging a DS4 off USB 2.0
Kek

Show me your desk setup with your separate wireless numpad, richfag :^)

Unemployed, too poor
Also fuck off zoomer

Name 5 games you need more than these keys, with the presumption there's at least 4+ mosue buttons, not including LMB, MMB and RMB

lol

Buy a k70 speed then talk to me faggot

Imagine paying more for less

Attached: 20220413_141530.jpg (4032x1908, 1.75M)

waste of money, generic $5 keeb works fine

name/link?

Is that the tranny flag?

I only noticed when I got mine that it didn't have a numpad. It's whatever, I don't need one right not for excel and data input usage, but the board was cheap and on offer.
Needed to remap some keys though

>CLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACK

This. I don't understand 60% fags when the exact same model but with a numpad costs the same as the 60% variant.
Like why the hell would you buy a cut down version of the same keyboard?

Yes and $5 underwear work fine, doesn't mean I have to lower myself to wearing them, pleb.

Yeah I play vida comfy on my bed connected to a TV

Wouldn't a hub reduce the transfer speed of anything I connect there?

Nostalgia Konasute
BMS 24Key
IIDX Infinitas DP
Keyboardmania
Nethack

Akko 5108s with Radiant Red linear switches.

I like CLACK.

is there a mechanical keyboard that isn't loud as shit

I think the hub just draws power

>Zoomie is so retarded that he can't even take a proper picture
Expected tbqh

>tranny keyboard
Defend your pino shit, faggot.

They cost the same? Proof?

Get your eyes checked

I don't like surrounding myself with redundant things. Also I have more room for my mousepad.

I did. It is not that great.

i have never use the numpad to type numbers in like 2 decades of using a keyboard. i dont need it. TKL is where it's at.

>So autistic he can't spot a joke

Only time I use numpads are for work. My computer is not for work.

how different of a feel are these type of rounded keys or is it just for looks?

thanks. looks the least offensive that i've seen

Elaborate. You sound like a faggot that claims 720p is no different to 1080p

They come in different colors. I don't have the exact model but this is the only decent pic of it I could find, nigger.

Based Akko enjoyers. Those chinks copied everything anyway but damn if their stuff aren't good out of the box.

/g/ told me Akko was good so I just went with that.

cl-ACK!

Is the ducky one 2 tkl good

gmmk 2