Reminder that tendies paid $60 for a 4 hours screensaver and forgot about it after 2 days

reminder that tendies paid $60 for a 4 hours screensaver and forgot about it after 2 days

Attached: file.png (618x1000, 1.12M)

Kill yourself snoy tranny

Almost 100 hours played on this game. Please, neck yourself

Attached: 787025761-full-retard.gif (332x329, 905.42K)

It has a ton of content actually.

Even /vp/ has forgotten about it.
A recent thread got 2 replies before dying.

Reminder that people paid 60 bucks for Mario Golf, and it sucked. Also, the shills have long since gone.

nintendies and snoys will buy any exclusive

doubt

I had fun with it for a week or two

My GF bought it for $35 used and put like 60 hours into it. She tried Monster Hunter and Elden Ring and dropped both after an hour. Some people enjoy things other people don't.

it's actually very good. i pirated it on my hacked switch and it was 100% worth my time

I essentially rented it because I thought it would be fun when high. I didn’t like it too much.

Reminder that PS5 owners paid $70 for a Pixar movie and forgot about it in half a day. You know: the ones that bought it.

Attached: Ok.png (1060x632, 583.33K)

I have like 130 hours in it, and still have things to complete. Show me your 100% save file with less than 5 hours.

Was it the general experience with MH, or did she maybe not find a weapon that clicked?

She had watched me play XX, World and Rise. Decided to try World since it "looked easier" but came to the realization she doesn't have the reflexes to handle anything that isn't a Jaggi-cladd monster. She normally plays on the Switch and I had World on the Playstation, so she didn't have the button layouts memorized either.

FINALLY

Attached: The_Idolmaster_Game_Cover.jpg (264x378, 178.49K)

wait a second what if they're just porting dark souls 2 to the switch

I liked snap 1 as a kid but I didnt enjoy the switch snap. I think I quit right when I unlocked a misty forest zone, not sure how far in that is.

cope

If only more people were capable of understanding this. The ability to think from another's perspective isn't THAT hard, yet seems to elude so many people.

I have 87465415314 hours in Superman 64
it's true because i said it on the internet and if you don't believe me you are a seething tranny :^)

Everytime I see this boxart I think to that one doujin that has Cynthia trying to pretend to be a young idol and forcing herself on the Producer.

>pokepedos ask gamefreak for a snap game for 20 years
>game happened
>pokepedos didn't care

>screenshot simulator vs action game
hmmm

It sold over 4 million in half a year. I'm certainly happy with its success

>Tfw when 'screenshot simulator' has more content than an action game

Fair enough. I just imagined the weapons might have been a choke point to on-boarding.

NES was my first console. I have 3 Switches and over 300 Switch games. I've never played a Pokemon game in my life.

Attached: 1615934802836.jpg (864x717, 100.95K)

no cope but seriously asking. thinking about buying it but I'm really not sure it's worth it

Also maybe Rise would've been easier for her considering acclimation to the Switch controllers and increased mobility, but I don't know that such things would make up for general reaction issues.

Do you want a cookie?

Own both and enjoyed both. Feels good to be above these poorfag slapfights.

It depends on how much you like rail shooters

>I CLICK A BUTTON TO SAVE PIC OF POKEMON
>SO MUCH CONTENT FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
lmfao

No. I just don't understand when Nintendo somehow became associated with "not-real-vidya" shit.

Thought about that, but I think it's just overall reaction speed. She's tried some other 3D games and they weren't her favorite. BotW she didn't much care for but she loves the 2D top down Zelda games, even the older ones. Arceus she played through but got frustrated a bunch at the camera controls but she cycles through the 2D pokemon games constantly. But she's adorable so as long as she has a game she enjoys, that's all that matters to me.

Rail Shooters are the most underappreciated genre these days. I haven't gotten around to New Snap yet, but the original had a really interesting take on the genre and New seems to expand on it so I'm sure it's great and the best Pokemon game since Pokken.

Attached: 1649134881603.gif (320x240, 1.06M)

Unironically this, but that's not good actually. The game has too much padding and artificial duration. Getting every star rating for each pokemon is such bullshit, why won't they let me show each star picture when the profesor is rating them?
I don't want to repeat the same fucking route again to take the same picture but with the pokemon eating an apple instead of scratching his balls.

Every /vp/ thread dies unless it's about lolis.

well I'm thinking it could be fun, but if it's really just a couple of hours and then a repetition of the same levels just with different Pokémon standing around then I'm not sure if it's for me.
I gotta watch a video or something.
i also haven't played a Pokémon game in over a decade, so that's another element

Almost like it came out too late by the time people stopped caring and skipped the console it made the most sense to release it on.

It's not a wealth thing, it's a kind of tribalism. This thread is one of two things: a nonsensical mud fling at people who're at the Nintendo camp as well as fans of this game OR a stealth shill thread meant to rile people up.

Also, I hope you waited a bit to pick Rift Apart considering the typical price-cuts of software on non-Nintendo hardware in relatively quick order regardless.

You can still get good mileage out of it if you just limit yourself to taking a pic of each Pokémon once thanks to how many stages and alternate routes there are. Easily at least three times as big as the original. The star rankings, requests and title achievements are for the people who want to go full autism.

I remember the complete Snoy melt down that game caused, with massive review bombing to cope

The game is huge. Especially if you are a completionist

Heavy completionist game. It's not really "sifferent pokemon standing around" as much as you changing the enviroments and pokemon actions by using your own tools, which in turn affect how the stage progresses and what sort of interactions you can see. Different routes at different times of day can have multiple branching paths, and there are a ridiculous number of interactions to find. I especially like how much of it is locked behind unexpected interactions leading to rare or secret photo opportunities: it feels like back in the day when you would discover secrets in games that weren't in plain sight or common knowledge.

Basically, it's a puzzle solving game, and a rail shooter where you change the course of events in the stage, and it's very heavy on thinking outside the box and timing your shots for a better score.

Whats even funnier was that it raped and murdered Returnals sales numbers when it launched.

I don't think the playerbase overlaps
There was another thing that raped the sales

>switch games with ~100m install base
>PS5 game on a console that most people can't find to buy
You should apply for Microsoft for having such an incredible intelligence

I've never understood the appeal of Pokemon Snap. Even as a kid I thought this shit was boring and dumb.

It outsold returns, demon souls and ratchet & clank.
Combined

Again, on a console nobody can buy.
Funny how sales numbers suddenly matter now. Where were you when the Wii U was new?

>no reading comprehension
damn man you have galaxy brain powers

Ah, the snoy cope.
This is the reason you had a complete meltdown when it came out

>brings up a fact that PS5 is facing shortage since day 1
>NOOOOOOOO YOU ARE JUST COPING
this is what raping children at smash events do to a man

>it sells super well!
>which is why nobody buys games for it!
Kek, snoys don't even see the contradiction

PS5 selling super well is a lie
games aren't selling well because of the console shortage is a fact

So the ps5 is a total disaster?
No wonder snoys are seething about being raped by a photography game

they got raped by covid and chip shortage because most chips were used for covid vaccines

I bought it and spent 100 hours just on the first course alone and in the photo editor, and then got busy and never did the rest of the game.

I wanna get back into it but I can't find places that still share photos and talk about it. Is there a community for it anywhere or even a speedrun discord or something?

Pic related is my favorite photo so far.

>Pokken
based taste user

Attached: 2021060207373100-194D89293F260C6893CF3FBF65B93019.jpg (1280x720, 379.28K)

Also how well does it emulate, i'm thinking maybe It'd be better to play it in yuzu or ryujin for the higher resolution.

Would be cool too if there was a hack to export the saved photo scenes during the retouch stage so you could go back and reangle them whenever you want,

how can I play pokemon without my family and friends laughing at me and calling me a manbaby?