This kills the FFXIV fag

>This kills the FFXIV fag

Attached: Zelda_OoT_ForestTemple.jpg (2900x2700, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxi-atlas.mageringnetwork.com/maps/delkfutts_tower/general/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5mqT9Elwk
youtube.com/watch?v=RfTSm5_S0wU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i mean i'm not against comparing apples and oranges, and i hate ffxiv, but

i mean such a strange

You lost me

What?

What does the forest temple have to do wtih FF?

I think FFXIV is a garbage game, but what does OoT have to do with it?

FFXIV brainlets dont understand

kek

Attached: ffxivdungeon.png (627x502, 632.88K)

Funny, I just arrived at the Forest Temple yesterday, before I ended my play session. This faggot is absolute nightmare fuel. Did not expect him at all. Piece of shit Navi only warns you one step before hitting the corner.

Attached: 1514873364804.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

because they're like 20-25 and didn't even fuckin play oot. why are you mass replying when your response doesn't even pertain to what i said? knock it off

Why are you comparing dungeons from two different genres of games, it's like trying to compare Doom's E1M1 to an RTS map

Man, what I absolutely do not want to do is queue for low level dungeon roulette and have to navigate through a fucking zelda dungeon with three fucktards who barely understand their own abilities much less the layout and puzzles within this particular dungeon. Never have I ever wished these instances would become 40 excursions of typing directions and puzzle solutions to new players. This thread is bait and OP is a nigger but the idea just pisses me off.

Attached: 1574708455031.jpg (825x783, 85.38K)

Legit schizo thread. OP I hope you get the help you so clearly need.

upwards of 80% of the players in that game are people who need to be reminded to breathe. Asking them to do something with more than one path alone is arduous. Get more of them together in a group and it becomes a nigh impossible task.

>UMMM YOU WANT ME TO DO A DUNGEON THAT ISNT A BRAINDEAD HALLWAYS THAT ALL PLAY THE SAME? LMAO THIS HAS TO BE BAIT
Have better taste in MMOs and have sex unironically

Imagine unironically paying for a game that literally assumes you are retarded and has content designed to have zero expectations of the player. Might as well go to disneyland.

user this is like telling someone that their taste in rock music is trash because they listen to heavy metal. It's literally two different genres of game that have different maps for different purposes. All the puzzles and stuff in an MMO is outside a dungeon because they also have a time limit and a people requirement. If you out a puzzle in an MMO or alternate routes, it becomes easy to grief by having someone not follow the mechanics or directions. And if only one person has to do it, then it lacks purpose.
You could have done this better if you posted an MMO dungeon that does this-- but you can't, because it doesn't exist.

why is zedla red in this image?

I wouldn't call XIV an mmo, when your interactions with other people amount to the exact same interactions they'd do with bots. In fact, a bot would be ideal - they wouldn't have funny ideas about how to make their rotation unique by only casting ice magic.

Bringing different things to different climates, with different monsters and different ways of fighting them, actually caring about status effects that aren't paralysis or slow, working out strategies and new ways of cooperating to overcome difficulties of solo play. That's an mmo.

Not
>hurr, we'll be there for approximately 15 minutes, more like 20 because everyone is retarded, remember to dodge the red circles and press the same buttons you always press in tthe same order without fucking it up!
>when we're done, we'll fuck off to our own servers, stand in town or guild homes with trannies, and do nothing while we wait half an hour for the next mill content to chew on!
this shit that can barely be considered good a coop experience, let alone an MMO.

>user this is like telling someone that their taste in rock music is trash because they listen to heavy metal
>Assuming that MMOs actually had proper dungeons back in the day before modern WoW and tranny XIV streamlined them into hallways because of their retarded fanbase
I cant believe how many people forget how dungeons were actually a thing in MMO before they became a flashy rollercoaster for their themepark

Give examples

WoW (I've never played WoW, so I'm not actually sure about this), ESO, Mabinogi and even FFXI all have dungeons without time limits. They also have timed battlefields.

>Muh examples
Any MMO in the 90s or early 2000s including old WoW

meant for

Then show them user. If there's so many, it shouldn't be an issue, pick your favorite MMO, post what dungeon map you think it's best and show it, so we can see what your idea of a good dungeon is.
Or do you just want to bitch and whine providing no solution whatsoever?

op is so retarded he compares a fucking singleplayer game to a mmo lmao

imagine sending them to Blackrock Depths or LBRS

>DUUUUDE DO YOU HAVE LIKE AN EXAMPLE? LIKE YOU CANT COMPLAIN WITHOUT SHOWING EXAMPLES
Legit kill yourself you retard. Theres so many fucking examples of old dungeons and raids actually having some sort of exploration before your shitty themepark MMO killed it and you act like it doesnt exist
>SOURCE? SOURCE? I NEED THE SORCE ON THAT
You legit sound like the trannies on reddit and twitter when it was just common sense before that old MMOs had deeper maps before newfags like you came in and pretended they existed

slit your throat

Attached: naxx.jpg (713x480, 85.15K)

*never existed

not that user but is pretty accurate. even if you take something like WoW that was the first 'casual' mmo, the dungeons were a lot more sprawling.
>EXAMPLE!?!?
UBRS/LBRS is an easy one, technically one dungeon but big enough to be split into two distinct runs. that's just WoW. the maps in everquest blow that out of the water for complexity. i can post a couple of FFXI maps too if you'd like to see how they degenerated even between numbered MMOs.

Attached: ubrsmap.jpg (934x676, 96.95K)

(You) are comparing a midgame dungeon from a single player game focused on exploring dungeons to an early dungeon from an MMO
I also hate how watered down XIV has become but you may have found the worst possible way to convey that

Attached: 1623844342976.png (1267x717, 1.1M)

>ten floors of Final Fantasy 11's delkfutt tower in the 15-30 noob zone blocks your path
ffxi-atlas.mageringnetwork.com/maps/delkfutts_tower/general/

Attached: 0053_delkfutts-tower_1.jpg (512x512, 56.93K)

lmao, im so fucking glad i never have to do naxx ever again holy fuck, clearing that shit in 1 raid night is a fucking slog. fuck spider wing, fuck four horseman, and fuck sapphiron for making spend 100s of gold on fucking ice pots.

Now i know you dont play WoW or other mmo's
You should kill your parents for being so stupid and then you should kill yourself for being a disingenuous shit
>>SOURCE? SOURCE? I NEED THE SORCE ON THAT
Putting words into peoples mouth like a faggot stop projecting you third world esl
youre not fooling anyone your bad english and passive aggressive bitch nature shines through

Attached: Temple of Ahn’Qiraj.png (772x515, 664.7K)

See that wasn't so hard, and it was actually a good example. I haven't really seen another MMO's maps, and that's why I was asking, because who the fuck takes anything on Yea Forums at face value lmao.
Now if this is actually better and brings variety and fun to the dungeon is another thing we really can't compare, because the more popular WOW got, the more they moved away from that apparently? Same with FFXIV's stuff, especially since they reworked their labyrinths and made them all hallways last week, though I heard that's what players wanted because they hated those dungeons being like that.

Though in the end I guess it boils down to the average MMO player being a rat in a maze (hallway)

naxxramas is not a good example for anyone that has actually played vanilla or classic wow.

>595494048
try harder next time.

Attached: 1595969066765.jpg (500x700, 44.4K)

This is a terrible example because Naxx is essentially just 4 long hallways and then the final short hallway afterwards. Also nobody in the history of the game has ever used the outer circle outside of the brief jaunt to 4 horsemen from Gothik.

FF 1.0 was literally like OPs dumbass

Then the first point fucking stands, maybe there's a reason they're hallways and OP is a damn retard for wanting otherwise and should play other games instead

And everyone loved it!

The point is that youre a retarded piece of shit who never played these games and are starting shit because youre seething

Yeah, it was leagues better indeed.

Attached: FFXIV_1351799412.jpg (1024x576, 50.62K)

shaving away complexity to appeal to a larger audience has been an ongoing problem in basically every form of entertainment media for the better part of the last ~50-75 years depending on when you start counting. 'fun' for the broad market is smaller, easily digestible pieces of content that require as little skill or time investment as possible while still providing dopamine hits/rewards. while great for investors, this leads to the erosion of niche entertainment and a general lower satisfaction ceiling for everyone involved in exchange for ease of access to more people.

Attached: 16713273.jpg (561x370, 143.82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn5mqT9Elwk
This new paissa video reminds me of this. You know what the next 10 years for the game are going to be like, user you know. The valves are open wide now.
FFXI players were lucky their game didn't have the infrastructure for cash shop implementation.

Attached: blue mage.jpg (751x1024, 68.24K)

I said I didn't play the games and I wanted to know if it used to be better.
By the response everyone's giving apparently no, it wasn't. Maybe I'm not the one seething.

yeah op is retarded and hasn't even played the games he is listing, seriously imagine thing naxxramas is a example of raid map design
>no one fucking likes going through 99% of the trash pulls that can and will wipe you
>people will always take the path of least resistance so there is no real choice when you are coordinating 40 people through a 2 hour long raid night and people generally don't want to be losing their buffs first thing when they get there
>you are skipping packs and rooms you dont want to pull
like imagine pretending you play world of warcraft, that user is genuinely pathetic.

what about a late-game dungeon?

Attached: vanapsti.jpg (1140x975, 120.4K)

I'm kinda torn on the EW dungeons. some of them are decent but the first two in particular feel really long and boring. SB has the best dungeons.

>NOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS ITS GOOD ALRIGHT? I DONT WANT A MAP TO EXPLORE I WANT A FF13 HALLWAY AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

Its Final fantasy XV hallway. That game has ruined final fantasy

Attached: ffxv.png (666x657, 405.42K)

>/xivg/ ignoring barry as usual
>has to come to Yea Forums to post this

absolutely pathetic
just end your shit life

That is when it starts to get questionable. I don't mind dungeons this straightforward if the combat is challenging enough to compensate, but sadly that's been watered down too which is ultimately why I quit
Hopefully with XVII they decide to be more consistent with their new approach to design. Just drop the pretenses of involved dungeon exploration altogether and make it more like Diablo with immediately fast-paced combat

even this has orders of magnitude more complexity going on

So you just want MMOs to stay like they are now and appeal to the most basic of smoothbrains instead of actually making some sort of interesting dungeon/raid that makes the world alive instead of feeling like a fucking fake themepark?

Enjoy your game dying faggot. This is why MMOs are known as a dead genre. You practically ask for this and wonder why nobody cares about tranny XIV or modern WoW

Attached: COPEEEEEEE.gif (181x191, 160.25K)

>one button to win
>hallway dungeons
>gay faggot boy band
I can see that happening if you had the iq of a goldfish

youtube.com/watch?v=RfTSm5_S0wU

OH TWIN GODS BLESS THIS LAND

>xiv trannies in charge of thinking rationally

you baka-ass motherfuker.

that's not Zelda, that's epona. She's new in that game.

I cant believe im defending barry since i hate FFXV but even the dungeons in that game are infinitely more in depth than anything FFXIV

Attached: ffxvdungeonmap.jpg (602x599, 84.73K)

I'm having fun doing Savages, Extremes, and Unreals with my friends, and no amount of >hallway dungeons is going to change that

yes, ill do my savage and ultimate fights because they are fun and challenging then hang out with my friends at the fc house while we talk about dumbshit, i could care less about what some shitty leveling dungeon are like. i would never want xiv to be like wow or some oldfag game or another pay2win korean game. the game is fun and thats all that matters.

>XV
>Complexity

Attached: 1649360779579.jpg (778x970, 142.08K)

his variety of faggot is the majority now, sorry user.. have been for a long time.