Villain is evil because...he's ugly

>Villain is evil because...he's ugly

Attached: 1649844201825.png (268x439, 74.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.wiki/w/Halo_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Ugly and fat people have less value than normal people.

Attached: 1630718279480.jpg (900x1200, 206.04K)

He killed someone for no reason

He's evil because he cheated in video game.

He was mentally tortured by sociopathic normalfags that wanted him to kill himself and responded accordingly. He is justified.

He's evil because his boss is some sort of blocky minecraft form

shut the fuck up retard

very realistic

Relateable

I will never kill myself, demon, you will suffocate as your lungs fill with your own blood

Amagi Challenge™ results: FAILED
Back of the line, loser.

ok what about adachi and namatame?

>Villain is evil because he's not talented
>Also he has a demi-god summon only talented people can use

he LITERALLY thinks his life is like a video game

He’s evil because he’s insane and wanted attention so he copied another murderer

Thats the point

Literally me

He's not wrong though. He IS in a video game.

>tags: ugly bastard

Attached: 1624328239345.jpg (505x435, 80.84K)

To be honest, if you're a man and either short, fat, skinny, or ugly you have no value in this world. Doesn't matter how much money you make, if you're a shorty ugly goblin you shouldn't reproduce.

>Adachi gets granted power but ends up squandering the opportunity while not doing anything really meaningful with said power and continues to whine about "talented people"
>Yu gets granted the same power and uses it to change and improve himself while making new connections and friends with people

Really makes you think

No.
>Adachi gets given power and uses it to magically murder people at near 0 risk if it wasn't for others getting the same powers

>Yu, a canonical mary sue who is perfectly good at everything at once, pretty and loved by all, uses it to fight monsters

His power has nothing to do with his studying and very little to do with him making friends. Power or not he was simply a born winner. You barely study at all and you're suddenly a genius.

Ugly men aren't human. Whenever I see an ugly maleoid I tell my boyfriend Chad to beat the shit out of it and everyone cheers him on.

Attached: 1550116420894.jpg (876x958, 87.84K)

That's the point. Adachi was given some great power and he uses it to...kill some a lady and a high school student. Wow. Really using what he was given to the fullest there!

And Yu didn't start out amazing. He started out with stats like this which he then worked at improving. Maybe you think it was easy for him but it is still better than Adachi not doing anything at all.

Attached: p4g10.jpg (3840x2160, 435.37K)

Cute Gyaru.

>ERECT

incels.wiki/w/Halo_effect

Attached: 1645051145556.jpg (541x541, 58.88K)

This is now an uggo hate thread.
Ugly "people" are disgusting and must be put down

ugly people would be more likely to be villains in a world with super powers.
ugly people just have less access to things that average or attractive people have. things that build a better personality in a person, like romantic contact and social bonds.

>thank you for helping me with my inner turmoil, I now realize that I should stop being an incel

Attached: 1649849839796.png (268x439, 79.18K)

Yu maxes those stats with next to no effort and in any other game beyond P4 is treat as an actual god who is naturally and instantly good at anything. And that has nothing to do with his powers.

>Yu has average to shitty stats at the start of the game, gets his power, and then vastly improves them
>Adachi gets the same power and doesn't improve anything

Sounds to me that Adachi was just jaded and lazy who didn't want to put in the effort.

>Looks like average jap
Looks absolutely nothing like average jap

What did they mean by this?

ERECT indeed

Attached: 5957493-02.jpg (472x534, 74.16K)

then why didnt he kill them? he killed someone unrelated

That’s just even creepier

Yu's shitty stats don't matter, they aren't canon
Canonical Yu never struggled with anything in his life
And adachi isn't even lacking talent either, he's just a psycopath. He has a succesful career.

You will never ever do shit. Ever. Keep squealing, pig.

Keep in mind everyone that incels have killed deserved it

I'd fuck him.

The brilliance of Persona's writing is that it perfectly taps into the naive and hypocritical mindset of teenagers. Where you can preach good values and act like you're a decent person with zero conviction. The game loves saying shit like "You shouldn't judge people by how they look!" and then make fun of ugly person an hour later.

It's the perfect teenage power fantasy. Justice and decency is presented in the most superficial, sugarcoated way.

Attached: 1366678250403.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

ugly you say...
>saves everyone's husband from being buried up the mountains for treachery
>without risking too much his own skin though so through locking him up in a tojo prison/ torture hole until tojo-ueno shit calms down
>smirks once (and is ugly)
>????
>every fujoshit decided he is an implied homorapist

ungrateful AS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: Shimano_Futoshi.png (900x1272, 561.83K)

>t. uggo
Cope more you hideous thing

Reminder that if he was hot, there would be no issue

Attached: mitsuo_thundercock_kubo_441odd67wk_1obq1f36hu.png (2983x2939, 2.98M)

Everyone that has died deserved it, God doesn't make mistakes.

Shimano was a piece of garbage dude

He was acting like he was smarter than he is, that's about it. Also it's not his fault the only trace of the og functional, contributing yakuza Shimano is k2 now, the rest is a goddamn circus, like rewriting his unique moveset in y1 for ? Shakedown? just WHY

Well considering he is still a complete stranger and Yukiko is completely dense when it comes to people confessing to her to the point she doesn't even know it happens, there is a good chance he still would have ended up rejected

It’s easy to hate ugly people because they don’t even look human for the rest of us, so it’s quiet easy to put them as villains

if he's hot he won't do the yukiko challenge in the first place.

Name please

its true, that's why Yea Forums dwellers are vilified

>a murderer is a gamer incel stalker

Attached: thunk.png (608x720, 583.69K)

He's LITERALLY correct though

Was his career successful? He was shipped out to a small town in the sticks with little advancement potential. Most people would probably not see that as a positive career move.

Well specifically, he doesn't have a successful career. He apparently made a huge mistake and not only got effectively kicked out of his home city he was forced to live in a shitty town in the middle of nowhere where literally no crimes happen except a hit and run 10 years ago.
He was basically swept under the rug without actually being fired. He effectively has no way of improving his career.

He was evil because he was an autistic retard.
Yu was the good kind of autist.
Mitsuo and Adachi were the bad kind of autist.

Yes.

So?

Damn bro you got me

You're literally wrong about him having a successful career, he's just japanese and the japanese don't fire people.
But I mean he IS a psychopath anyway so his career doesn't actually matter other than the reason why he's in town to begin with.

Attached: 1649346039182.png (736x736, 165.4K)

that's what they say about putin