youtube.com/watch?v=MzYaQKB0SuY
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZpiwGISTis&ab_channel=aitaikimochi
youtube.com/watch?v=3IPYPx1DG5I&ab_channel=CallumBurdett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great mouse detective world

The Black Cauldron as a world

Attached: 25543.jpg (1049x497, 78.12K)

A world based on the hideous nu-disney style

Attached: FOsVtbxXEAc9lBk.jpeg.ce80089d26853dd345f7d96d1ff9f537.jpg (2048x1152, 487.75K)

Why did people end up disliking this film so much?

Extremely Goofy Movie world.
The World Ends With You world.
Incredibles world.
Jack Garland appearance.
I have never played a Kingdom Hearts game.

Attached: 1647395487804.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

I hope KH4 comes out soon and they introduce a bunch of new worlds

KH1 is pretty fun and has aged well IMO.

I like it. Shit's hilarious to watch

It's rough as a design choice, Goofy intentionally looks fucked up and it works for his role in them. It makes his line in the Christmas short that Donald "looks like death" even funnier.

Chrono Trigger
Inspector Gadget
Gravity Falls
FF9
The Great Mouse Detective with Freya
Atlantis

the studio blows up and they don't have to release more garbage

It’s just a bit weird how Koichi Yamadera plays half the characters

Roxanne LOVES Goofy!

it's a cult classic. Disney refuse to acknowledge it because it flopped due to its spooky imagery conflicting with the brand and expectations of soccer moms

Because Disney wouldn’t commit to it being a more serious film and cut a shitload of dark scenes out of it. Even when the “sanitized” version came to market it was too dark and scary for kids.

Attached: 1649559526563.png (640x609, 468.27K)

Advocated.

gravity falls and final fantasy 9 being on the same list in any context reminds me how autistic kingdom hearts is as a premise

i definitely want them to do more pixar stuff or stuff by child companies. i dont give a shit about most of disneys actual works, but theres a lot of IPs adjacent to them that would be cool/funny to see in a kingdom hearts game. id play it if there was a family guy world or some shit

No disney characters at all

Indiana Jones

it honeslty isn't any darker or scarier than Snow White or Pinocchio. The only reason it's ignored is simply because it was a gigantic flop. Besides other than having a really cool villain (with very little screen time) it's kind of forgettable, though the animations are phenomenal.

Paul Rudish is kino though

Whoever made this photo knows goofy 100% canonly cucks his son. A shame they couldn’t expand on it in this age and political climate.

look what they did to my boy...

I hope they go to Scrubs World and meet JD, and Sora and JD can be Owlcats and roll around in grass.

Attached: file.png (736x749, 680.33K)

I HEARD MAXIE IS A FAGGOT

Clerks Animated Series world

Attached: Untitled-design-(95).jpg (1200x628, 92.81K)

I had a pic where I had a wishlist for KH3 which included the appearance of Madam Mim, Robin Hood, the Giant from Jack and the Beanstalker, Jose and Carlos from the Three Cabaleros, the Pink Elephant monster from Dumbo, and the inclusion of more classic FF character like the 4 fiends from FF4, Gilgamesh and Ultros (can you imagine how cool an Ultros/Ursula team up would be?) and other things I don't remember and it was so far off from the actual KH3, which was just a bunch of Pixar movies nobody gave a shit but toddler and soccer moms, I literally have negative hype for KH4

Gurgy, any other answer is retarded

Attached: Gurgi-the-black-cauldron-300x288.jpg (300x288, 24.39K)

I think Max and Goof Troop Goofy would have to be a different reality/world/whatever from KH3 and standard cartoon Goofy. Their personalities are way different, and to some extent even their designs are.

Attached: 1580291955896.jpg (960x960, 293.46K)

>jack garland
Oh God yes this would be amazing
>I have to destroy Chaos, Sora...
>EVEN IF IT MEANS EMBRACING THE DARKNESS INSIDE MY HEART *transforms into garland*

what other Disney movie they have? Other than Encanto and Wreck it Ralph does anybody care about the animated movies from the last 25 years that haven't been used already? Obviously there's never going to be an Atlantis or Treasure Planet world. Since Star Wars is pretty much confirmed now they will focus on the other properties, so there's no way they are not going to use Marvel shit.

At least now we know why Blutos wife wants goofys dick so bad

It's also based on a liscenced book series they don't own

This is no longer farfetch’d.

I'd like to see Turning Red World. That was a really good movie.

I kinda want to see what they could do with a star wars world, but I guess they want to avoid using live action IPs after how uncanny valley the Pirates of the Caribbean world turned out in 2.

Wreck it Ralph was in Union X and was planned but scrapped for KH3, so it might happen in KH4. Also there was unused assets for Treasure Planet in DDD. But if you wanna go for live action movies you've got some good stuff still with Mary Poppins, Who Framed Roger Rabbit and The Haunted Mansion.

Any chance for Scrubs Word or Turning Red World?

They're probably confident enough to do it now since they got practice with POTC in KH3.

Attached: maxresdefault (27).jpg (1280x720, 189.3K)

>Who Framed Roger Rabbit
how would that work? Have only the OC's show up? Also they already did a Toon Town style world in BBS
>Haunted Mansion
a world based on the actual ride would be cool, i don't think anyone remembers the Eddie Murphy movie

its great
you have shit taste

Attached: unf.jpg (1533x901, 396.15K)

>What do you think of my wife, Goof?

Attached: B34DD4A6-5B70-4529-AE0F-E7FD4BC2B2A0.jpg (1125x1125, 205.53K)

Do people honestly want a turning red world? It's literally the definition of a Tumblr movie and I thought everyone here hated it
Is this bait?

>How would that work? Have only the OC's show up?
I'd imagine maybe have some NPCs be other, less important Disney characters, mostly from the Merrie Melody cartoons, but for the most part you wouldn't need much more besides Roger, Jessica, Eddie, and Judge Doom.
>a world based on the actual ride would be cool, i don't think anyone remembers the Eddie Murphy movie
yeah, I was referring to the ride. I'm convinced the mansion in Twilight Town was meant to have some homage to it, so I think the ride itself could work (specifically the french version that has a more definitive story)

That it takes 10 years to come out so we get cringe posting from 35+ year old disney adults.

KH4 started development 2 years ago so it's not like they'd have time to even add it.

>mfw gizmoduck summon

Attached: 1352188534691.gif (155x254, 497.79K)

me on the right

Turning Red was awesome. It'd be awesome if they Sora could meet Mei
youtube.com/watch?v=MzYaQKB0SuY

>Turning Red was awesome
shut the FUCK up Yea Forums tranny

Fillmore so I can see Ingrid again

Attached: Fillmore.jpg (480x360, 20.65K)

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 1.4M)

>Goofy had a son the entire time and just conveniently never mentioned him
don't like it.

Would you mention your son to anyone if he was like Max?

yes

The new world is literally just Tokyo.
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZpiwGISTis&ab_channel=aitaikimochi

Kino cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=3IPYPx1DG5I&ab_channel=CallumBurdett
Goofy is such a chad, no wonder he's the best party member

>What's on your KH4 wishlist?
Same thing I had on my wishlist for decades: Darkwing

maybe by KH time Max is a young adult

Turning Red
Luca
Soul