Holy shit, you really fucking did your part, motherfuckers

Attached: vanilla.png (664x769, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3O-pIJXLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I wish it would come out on PC, but I guess switch will do.

>Vanillaware game isn't published by Atlus
>it's multiplat instead of exclusive for no reason
Thank you NIS.

>PS4, Switch
This announcement beautifully showcases the level of trust Japanese devs have in PS5 after 17 months on the market

it'll be perfectly emulatable anyways

Oh snap, one of the few Vanillaware games I haven't played. I'll keep an eye out.

more importantly where the fuck is Labyrinth of Galleria?

If Vanillaware can reunite with NIS for GrimGrimoire, a Muramasa HD is now a matter of time.

Attached: D7CMexNX4AEGZ0M.jpg (1200x675, 245.4K)

Why are these retarded faggots so allergic to Steam money?

Nice, I loved that game on Ps2

Attached: 7fb0d216ea2b43b5f8cefbae70c3a439.jpg (1000x1000, 503.75K)

Really like this game but it's so short

Is this the one with the ambiguously lesbian witches?

Small indie studio, preasu andastandu

Fuck yeah.
Now port Muramasa Rebirth away from Vita, please.

No point really making PS5 variant for lower budget titles user.

NIS is retarded. And Japanese. That's why.

Since it's NIS, there's a good chance the western release will add a PC version.

dragons crown 2 when?

Attached: 1621195801016.gif (584x283, 3.77M)

remember when people said that the series x would finally be the time nips stopped snobbing the xbox? lol

Not the point, this is a game that would greatly benefit from keyboard and mouse controls. But I guess "anti-piracy" (on two systems that have been extensively jailbroken and one where you can emulate it on PC anyway) and jap autism is preferable to having a better experience for your art for years to come.

>17 months
wtf how
where does the time go

>multiplat Vanillaware game
Damn, we lost another exclusive...hold me sistas...

Attached: 1568649711524.jpg (558x845, 214.72K)

I wonder what will PS5 owners do to play this game. Plug in their old PS4 ? What a bunch of losers.

How do you pronounce it?
Grimgrim-WAH or Grim-Grimwohr

Is this the oldest Vanillaware game still not on HD consoles?
What about Princess Crown, could it ever get a remaster?

ps4 games play on ps5, its just cheaper to port this way

>american education

it got a port in Japan included with 13 sentinels

Didn't it already relaunch on PS4?
>no dragon's crown switch
Niggers.

PS4 version will run on PS5.

>Memeware
Gee Im really looking forward to another game with coomerbait art and 5/10 gameplay

>5/10 gameplay
go back to your movie games
close the door when you leave the room

Have you seen what SEGA and the rest do to jap PC players? And only jap, they leave rest of the world fine.
I think every jap exec was bullied by a system engineer or something.

>Have you seen what SEGA and the rest do to jap PC players?
No, what are you referring to?

I still haven't even seen one person. I thought I did, but it was just a replica for display. No internals.

I usually buy my consoles 1 year in, I hopped into PS4 when the GTA 5 + Last of Us bundle came out. Never had a problem getting one.

People keep telling me "this always happens" but... I dont believe you.

Where is my Complete Oboro Muramasa remaster?

Attached: 1623173439728.jpg (1920x1200, 878.81K)

George Kamitami saw Harry Potter - The Game.
It's short and not really memorable. If it's not $20 I recommend a skip.

Sony paid for those DLC episodes as far as I remember.

>Grimgrim-WAH

Attached: wario.png (900x887, 41.78K)

why are they allergic to PC
I want to replay this game but I don't want to hook my PS4 back up and it will probably somehow run like shit on Switch even though it's a 2d PS2 game

>yet ANOTHER remaster

Fucking hell Vanillaware, make new shit

OK, then release it only on PS4/5. I want this game remastered. I prefer Switch, but if PS4 is the only option, I'll purchase it anyway.

13 sentinels runs better on Switch than on PS4. They have done a great optimization job.

They need to sell old shit again to afford making new shit.

Don't worry they'll re-release it sooner or later.

Fuck yeah i did my part twice for 13sentinel

>Switch
Nice, looking forward to emulating it for free seeing as these retards won't port any of their games to PC.

I'm just going to pirate and emulate it day 1 as with all Switch games that aren't on PC. I didn't even bother with the eventual PC ports of Gnosia and Mary Skelter 2 as I beat them over a year before they came to Steam. It'll be the same story with Disgaea 6 and 13 Sentinels if those ever get ported.

Finally, I was asking for this for years
Ideally I'd prefer to have online multiplayer

OH SHIT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS YES

It's not on the Vita, but I will fucking take it. OKAY FINE

Wait.
>July 28 in Japan
Fuck, it's not a worldwide release.

>jap PC games being region locked in japan only
>Steam jap games having most languages, except jap, as a DLC for around 10 bucks

Excluding the obvious reasons why there's a Switch version, making such a niche game PS5 only makes no sense. There are way more PS4s out there right now and the PS5 is backwards compatible so it's not like people who have one can't play it.

>It'll be the same story with Disgaea 6 and 13 Sentinels if those ever get ported.
Disgaea 6 Complete is coming out on Steam in like 2 months

Ok but what's the actual game like? Regular VN stuff?

I saw the thumbnail quick and thought it said grim fandango.
No, its just some generic weeb shit.

Attached: ABF9D750-BDCC-486C-BE30-E1D680E052AB.jpg (256x341, 130.06K)

I swear im about ready to give up and just emulate the wii version instead of waiting.

A 2D RTS sort of

That already got a remaster a while back, what did you even expect

>consoles

Thank you based ZUN

No, outside of the PS2 Classics available on PS3, Grimgrimoire never had a proper re-release before. By now I was expecting it to appear in one of the NIS Classic Volumes, but I guess Vanillaware called for an stand alone release. Which may also explain why PS4 instead of PC on this one. Look, I don't want to fall into console faggotery here, but it is curious that after releasing three packs of retro, PS2 games on Switch and PC, this one is Switch and PS4 instead. I can almost picture NIS trying to Explain Vanillaware what a Switch is, just to give up on the concept of PC after the third time George tried to correct them with a "PeC...4?"

Emulated all their games yes. Not my fault if they refuse to release on pc.

>japs
>caring about PC enough to do more than bare minimum to sell ports to us/eu markets
first time?

>no PC
So they want to die.

A VN like presentation for the story, but the actual gameplay is this weird RTS format
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey3O-pIJXLY

>Kamitani sees this pic
>"hehe I'm going to port the two games that AREN'T in this pic"
absolute madman

it's a fucking VN

How long do you guys think it’ll be until the next new Vanillaware game? 13 Sentinels took a long ass time

Attached: E73DE8E7-5B28-41BE-8818-A3EC237BFA63.gif (500x313, 308.28K)

PC cucks are really mad

13 Sentinels had some performance issues on PS4 during the RTS sections because of the massive amounts of particle affects. Somehow they were able to make the switch port run better

So could Vanillaware do a VW Collection with (if they wanted ofc) or Muramasa is not be possible since it is published by other company?

>generic
Dumb tranny

>It's just a waste of money, PS5 can play PS4 games anyway
You've been saying that since a year ago and you will keep repeating it in 2023, 2024 and 2025.
PS5 having zero retail presence and devs actively avoiding making PS5 SKUs is not a good thing.

I wish they'd finally put in effort to make a good game, instead of just cutting corners with basic ass gameplay.

These games literally sell only on art and pedoservice. Twice I fell for it, Dragon's Crown and Odin Sphere.
Literally trash and you're all brainwashed by pretty pictures

you sound like you enjoy getting topped by gay dwarves

Both have excellent gameplay, you're simply a tasteless faggot.