Are there tactics games for adults ?

>Play Devil Survivor
10iq grindy gameplay
The story and the feel of the game is amazing though

>Plays Fire Emblem GBA
It is more tactical than devil survivor But still plays like a game for kids
Dropped after 10 chapters

Is there actually a game where you are required to be smarter than 7 years old kids ?

Attached: Fire-emblem-gba.244106.jpg (640x640, 159.13K)

Triangle Strategy
>wall of text so no ADHD allowed
>story filters historylets "but why fight over salt"
>game does not fuck around on hard

Evolve to the higher form of tactical games.
Card games

Is it really that good? I've heard nothing but good things.

The pacing in the early game is rather slow and some anons prefer custom job/class customisation, but it's probably the best tactics game alongside FFT and TO

can i play it on yuzu?

Like what ?

Some user had graphical issues with Yuzu that were fixed when he switched to Ryujinx. Supposedly the game ran even better too, but not sure which build of Yuzu he tried
Either try the newest build with pineappleEA or just go straight for Ryujinx

>10iq grindy gameplay
You can beat the game first run with just main and side quest missions (aka, no repeatable ones). Grinding usually matters more for money when you want to fill compendium rather than beating the game.

So no, the problem is not that you are too smart

How far did you get in desu? Your picrel is way easier.

>Grindy
Nah, you're just bad at the game. There are optional side missions but you're only expected to play them once to collect new skills.

>Fire Emblem GBA
>dropped after completing the tutorial
Is this bait?

You played the wrong fire emblem game.

Attached: thracia776.large.jpg (1280x635, 169.61K)

literally the best Fire Emlem

mark is the best MC
not a dragon or a God just a simple Human who killed bandits,generals,kings, emperors and Gods with just his MIND

FUCKING KINO

Attached: EUU5EXZWkAEV3Br.png (800x680, 29.85K)

Mark is going to be reveled to be a morph in the remake.
Just watch

Doesnt Mark get really shitty endings

Poker

>Exploit the shit out of the arcane game mechanics: the game

really?

for me this break the magic, i imagine him as a smart and bored student who just wanted something interesting than shipwreck into his dream.

headcanon but came, seen and won story is KINO

>story filters historylets "but why fight over salt"
rude

This is what a peak playable self-insert character looks like.

>not a single line of dialogue
>best MC ever

How the fuck is possible bros?

Attached: 89uqbZ.gif (300x320, 35.61K)

Hoshigami

Play Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War, and Thracia 776.

Also, you only did tutorial mode in FE for GBA. I recommend downloading a save file with hardmode unlocked. That's the best way to experience Lyn's story before you choose the followup.

You could always play the best tactics game ever made

Attached: ITB.jpg (1600x740, 276.58K)

its not

I don’t play tranny games

Give me the basic rundown

>but why fight over salt
This but unironically. It's just a fucking condiment.

Don't listen to him and form your own opinion of the game itself

MAGlets who refused to learn any ice magic had to preserve their food with salt

good bait

>Devil Survivor
Any SRPG that has additional battle systems tacked on to the grid combat belongs in the trash

Fuck that stupid game. It's either coinfeigm abuse or die trying

Saw a trailer and the only characters were 2 black women. Think I'm gonna avoid it and keep playing tactics ogre.

Xcom

>>game does not fuck around on hard
Doesn't it have HP values in the hundreds and enemies that just gangbang one unit?

That's Bramimond, one of the Eight Legendary Heroes of Elibe. Not Mark.

>one of the last levels of the game has floor tiles that will teleport your units to instant death rooms with 0 indication or hint at which ones will do this
Epic.

PvE strategy game is always going to be either easy to beat or a puzzle game. Go PvP, play real strategy.

Attached: Capture.png (572x376, 367.07K)

Front Mission 2/3/4

As other anons said. It really gets interesting after chapter 10. But you could also play the older FE series that weren't made easier for us. Heck try out the actual first Fire Emblem GBA game that only released in JP and i couldn't just run into enemies in the early game without thinking about it.
Not saying it become a 9000 IQ game, but definetly harder than the Fire Emblem we got here. But then again it's been a while i last played it.

>Play Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War
>Good strategy game
lmao

It's above average but far from the best one made

because is a bad strategic game mean is a realistic strategic game.

Later FEs are much harder. Fire Emblems 7, 8 and 9 were made when Japan still thought westerners were retards.
Try either Radiant Dawn or Conquest.

Games for Adults?

This

>Dropped after 10 chapters
Congrats on beating the tutorial?

GUNGNIR YOU POOPBISCUIT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 202.33K)

>10iq grindy gameplay
Oh wow 2 sentences in and already I can disregard your opinion
DeSu is beatable on a fresh file with zero grinding and zero commander deaths, even going all the way to 8th. Git gud.

Ogre Battle series

yes
hard isn't hard it's just normal enemies with a multiplier applied to their stats

>this post
No, play strategy games against other people.

Anons, what're you favorite FE hacks? I've already done the popular ones like Crimson Arm, Requiem, etc. so what else am I missing?

The last promise is genuinely pretty decent.
I was going to make my own hack at some point but I postponed it infeinitely because testing the maps is pretty time consuming, I may get back to making it but I didn't really get that far.

>Having to grind in a SMT game
>One of the most exploitable SMT games at that
The Devil Survivor games are easy as fuck to break if you know what you're doing

Berwick Saga

>memorable and challenging mission design with lots of optional objectives
>tightly balanced economy so you need to think about how you spend your money, and strive to play well to earn as much of it as you can
>characters have unique skills and equipment restrictions that make each distinctive
>great storytelling, a wonderful blend of a grand war story and humble stories of side characters and civilians caught in the war
>great writing, it's serious enough that you feel the full weight of the circumstances that the various characters are caught up in but it still has many tender moments that inspire hope and heroism

Attached: DGhW1ne.jpg (1440x1080, 568.02K)

Oh yeah, I beat that too. Out of all of em, I'd say Requiem was probably my least favorite. I just enjoy playing the hacks more than I do modern FE.

The only annoying fight in either DeSu is Yamato in DeSu 2 when everyone splits up because the fucker actively cheats. The rest of the games are easy.

Based historylet.