It really do be like this

It really do be like this

Attached: 9ardsbohvcs81.jpg (640x711, 92.05K)

It's like that for like literally two of them.

The random dungeons are so bad like Bloodborne chalice are so much better.

Well why not?

whenever a popular but controversial tweet shows up, i wait for someone on Yea Forums to make an anonymous comment section for it. without the shackles of shadowbans and censorships, i am free

Zanzibart...

It's funny because it's the exact same thing people bitched about in OOT's water temple.

Looking under the elevator.

Fr fr no cap

>search every tomb i fond to make sure theres nothing under the elevators
>never anything except death
>now turns out there are areas with secrets under the elevator
Fuck me and fuck life.

Attached: 1578389422740.jpg (523x720, 197.94K)

Try behind
but hole.

The guys in charge of the dungeons only had like 5 tiles to play with so they had to escalate to increasingly obnoxious gimmicks to diversify the dungeons

Attached: 1649102068624.gif (1300x628, 1.37M)

There's literally a dozen messages pointing that shit out each time I go to a place like this, this fag doesn't read.

But a lot of them have puzzles and logic tricks similar to this. And that's a good thing

Don't compare your shitty rpg trash dodge roll simulator to Ocarina of Time, fromdrone.

Yeah, Yea Forums is basically becoming some "shadow" twitter where you can twit but without actually being forced by the twitter rules to behave

Bloodborne's chalices have far less room variety
ER's all felt unique in some way shape or form

boss and enemy wise, chalices were better though, but I always felt unlike ER's dungeons that they would have been way better as a boss rush mode

>he play online and read messages
you didn't beat the gam

That literally only happens like twice in the entire game

you're pathetic

its like 2-3 dungeons and its pretty clear after about 5 seconds that you cannot complete it without going down. Youll know when you find them because they all have elevators that bring you up.

I couldn't disagree more. Chalice dungeons are slogs and have terrible rewards 90% of the time, the minor dungeons in Elden Ring are much more palatable, they all have some unique theme or puzzle that keeps them fresh, they're spread out instead of stacked back to back and they have unique rewards that at the very least give you a little lore about the world you didn't know before.

why do they speak like retarded niggers?

my issue is more
>it's another boss I've already fought but with minions and/or new hat/weapon
>the reward is more garbage I'll never use

The slog of how samy the layout most of them are doesn't help things

Attached: 1453215583181.jpg (246x205, 7.23K)

Decent bait.

don't you move faster when you roll around in OoT and Majora?...

>Bloodborne's chalices have far less room variety
that's just wrong

It’s the new online dialect. White pepper are so obsessed with niggers they all white people not try to emulate them

..what?

Ocarina of Time is POO POO. It should have been called Ocarina of POO POO.

>the dungeon where you make two chariots smash into each other and finally get the tree guardian armor
>the dungeon where you ride the chariot across the lava with two bitching sets of armor and a whole ass curved sword
I can't believe you faggots can't just enjoy this shit, I love these mini-dungeons so much. Even if the rewards were totally useless I wouldn't care this shits just fun as fuck to explore. Helps that I enjoy pretty much all the boss variations I guess.

>be like

chariot dungeons are the worst

It's mostly fun except for the last one I visited in the Radahn area
Infinitely respawning enemies that oneshot you with radahn arrows + ANOTHER ulcerated spirit as a boss. Fuck this, I will come back when I\m overleved as shit.

It's old school brute force trial and error style dungeons and that's great.

i get why people dont care for them but the later ones generally impressed me, i really liked the ones that looped on themselves, the chariots, generally any of them that tried to fuck with you
caves and mines i thought were kind of tame, only one or two had a secret path to the exit, not that they were all bad, just not as fun as some of the unique puzzles like the shadow catacomb.

these are literally the only two good ones user. why the fuck do you expect people to enjoy playing imp around the corner 500 times to fight a shitty "boss" at the end for a shitty reward?

they are literally DaS2 tier Sen's Fortress was fair chariot dungeons are just horseshit.

chalice dungeons are always done in the exact same order and require specific materials to access which makes them even more dull and grindy
at least the elden ring catacombs can be done in any order and any of them can be skipped which makes them better by default

>made the mistake of activating the summoning sticks in the hero graves
>get summoned to one
>run down the ramp with host
>"oh no chariot he must have killed em alr-"
>it spawns 10 seconds late for me
>comes at me at 3 fps animation
>die

>see floor at the bottom of elevator shaft
>throw rainbow stone down and it doesn't break
>jump down shaft and die

>see floor at bottom of chasm
>throw rainbow stone and it shatters
>screw up jump, hit chasm floor
>floor breaks
>fall ten times farther
>land safely, no damage, enjoy naked finger hugs
The game just doesn't want to make sense sometimes.

>mfw Black Knife Catacombs

Attached: 190437.gif (500x333, 228.15K)

there's like one dungeon that does that

Attached: 1602446870216.jpg (756x756, 419.55K)

ER dungeons are the worst part of the game. Garbage hallway simulator with shit boss for mostly trash loot.

They're the two most memorable for me, but off the top of my head there's also the first dungeon where I figured out you could ride the guillotine up to a ledge in order to open up the boss door, the one where the cleanrot knights and redmane knights are fighting each other, and the dungeon with the gladiator shade you lure back to the beginning to kill and open the door. All good-ass dungeons. The only "copy-paste" elements that are lame for me are the ruin basements but they're still miniboss fights which are mostly fun.

this at least bloodborne has unique bosses in chalice ER dungeon bosses are just overworld trash mobs turned into bosses.

the first 5 times you see a hidden path fly by you when you take an elevator up should be a hint that they like hiding shit around elevators

also the hundred messages telling you to jump down should at least make you look

Attached: 1504851964316.jpg (198x221, 5.74K)

Ruin basements aren't even dungeons. They're just boss fights. Half of them don't even have bosses. Why get mad over a room full of turtles?

No you don't understand, how dare they make him look carefully, how dare they get a little cheeky with their level design. He is a busy adult with adult responsibilities and deserves asspats for being able to walk from point A to B.

We need a new world war

I know, like I said they're just the only copy-paste element that I think are actually lame. At least the ruins above are pretty varied.

Tough shit, Putin already blew his load and nothing came out of it.

I agree with you, I love the little dungeons, especially the hero tombs and caves but it's easy to understand how someone could get fatigue if they don't have that explorer disposition.

I hear you, but on the flip side Radhan and Malenia soldiers continuing their business from beyond the grave and waging a never ending war is kinda kino. Rotting tree spirit also actually appropriate for the boss of the ares.

show us on the doll where the twitter post hurt you

how are you gonna bitch about this shit? you very quickly learn to check everything in this game, and you also learn to send elevators back to where you took them because you\'re probably gonna die before you reach the next checkpoint.

like how are you gonna bitch about this when there are hidden walls in the game?

>grindy
all the materials are in the dungeons for the main ones. you unlock them to purchase from the dream which makes it extra fair.
>just don't be bad
the chalices have atmosphere, better design and better bosses.

>chalices have atmosphere, better design and better bosses.

All false. All of them. Especially better design, but even atmosphere at least the ER dungeons will carry a theme, and the chalice dungeons are terrible while ER uses a lot of overworld enemies as bosses they are at least better designed and usually have some cool interactions like the spiritcaller snail boss or the necromancer hiding in a hidden room besides the invisible black knife.

All dungeons should be a single hallway with a short second path that clearly says OPTIONAL PATH: CHEST AHEAD obviously.

Attached: 1649034638151.jpg (808x1024, 137.66K)

Eldenbros....

>Sen's Fortress was fair
the fuck am I reading

>ER's all felt unique in some way shape or form

Lying little shit, they're better than chalice dungeons purely by virtue of being short and actually having been designed, they still don't feel unique, most could have been cut.

Bloodborne feels like it had more bosses made for the game than it did areas and Elden Ring is the opposite.

plain wrong. :)
having a few gimmicks does not mitigate the bland design and atmosphere, awful enemies, cheap enemy placement and rehashed bosses in ER.
There's no reason to ever do dungeons in ER unless you need a specific weapon for your build. I enjoy the atmosphere, bosses in the chalices and the stone drops are way more useful.

>>it's another boss I've already fought
No game has more different bosses than ER, the fuck are you talking about.

Please no, can you imagine having to fight alongside a guy like that?
>my gun keeps jamming
>when was the last time you cleaned it? have you checked the chamber for debri-
>NO I DIDN'T LOOK INSIDE THE GODDAMN GUN

This. Video games evolved now they're regressing to the age of convoluted bullshit

They do feel unique though like the dungeon with all the locked cells full of exploding zombies you need to release to get to the boss room or the cave at the bottom of Limgrave where your going down holes and jumping across a waterfall lake while dodging bats, or the catacombs with all the dead Nomads you have to drop down to reach the Frenzy Flame.

I actually remember most of the minor dungeons in Elden Ring, whereas all the chalice dungeons blend together