At what point did you lose interest in Minecraft?

At what point did you lose interest in Minecraft?

Attached: 1636422748635.png (1562x1313, 1.18M)

A few weeks after notch shilled it on Yea Forums

12 years ago

You can only play survival vanilla so many times. I never cared about the mods. I think I just grew out of sandbox games.

Around the time they added the Wither

1.9 with the combat update

Ive never played honestly

11 years ago, when they put in that hungry mode shit. The heart recovery system was perfectly fine. I don't even know what the fuck is up with Minecraft these days, except that it has ray-tracing.

I think around when they added the end. Couldn’t be bothered grinding up resources to fight a dragon

was on and off since multiplayer browser (infinite water) stopped with those fucking phantoms. Instead of rewards sleep they penalize staying up with cliff racers. Very fucking stoopid.

I fucking hate youtube. All that potential to share information across the world, and this is what it boils down to.

After they added hunger

I think that around 2013 or so

Attached: 1.jpg (295x122, 12.05K)

>So many things added in the caves update were already in the betweenlands mod, including the advanced darkness and the horror aspect
also
>that pewdiepie
man he's getting old

How come I make a video exactly like them and I get only 1 view that is myself?

algorithm

I can understand playing minecraft after all this time but who the fuck is watching minecraft youtubers after all this time?

Why do white people make videos like this?

Java Edition Beta 1.7.3

Hmmm... When mineplex died. after that i sometimes played hypixel until the removed king of the hill mod or something.

When they started adding shit like nether and ''the end'' and other gay shit like those awful underwater structures with a monster that disables block destruction.
It just feels like the game isn't getting any content and when it does get content it's this shitty stuff that is so out there that I will never use it. I don't like going into the nether, it fucking sucks. I avoid the underwater structures and I've never been to ''the end''
I don't want to collect fucking faggot pearls and go look for some portal. I want real content that makes the game more enjoyable. Better AI, more enemy types, more blocks to build with, more advanced scripting things like being able to build specific buildings that serve a purpose like in terraria where you attract NPCs to your town.
The minecraft base game is so unbelievably barebones that it's just boring, and then a new big update comes. Cumland. Build a teleporter to go to cumland where everything is made of cum, collect cum blocks and replace your bone blocks with cum blocks. Zero mechanical depth added, just a waste of time.

HD was a mistake

Never had interest in it.

>Install minecraft modpack
>Join server
>Everyone is obnoxious
>Try to use stock client and join a vanilla server, maybe the modpack has a bad community
>Microsoft demands I make an xbox account to sign in to my account and generate a sign in token
>Includes an """""""""Agreement""""""""" to a change to the terms of purchase of minecraft but doesn't have this posted anywhere visibly unless you're buying a new copy of minecraft

Attached: catgroded.jpg (600x500, 31.67K)

Pewdiepie is our guy remember that v

Cause niggers to busy raping and shooting each other

Minecraft only had soul when there were hundreds of minigame serves with fun plugins. Survival games and TTT were kino

At least our boy turned out to be exactly the kind of weirdo than browser Yea Forums.

What the fuck happened to Pewdiepie

After MS changed and fucked up the whole login system, which led to the loss of my old account that i had since 2011 when i tried to login in again for the first time in 9 years.

The point at which Microsoft decided to close Mojang accounts and force people to use a Microsoft account instead

He grew old and while being filthy rich realized this is going to be the highpoint of his life he can never exceed.

I was never interested because it always looked like it was for 7 year olds

I play modded now and then. Usually just throw on a podcast or a video on the other monitor as I play.
Exploring/building as some guys talk about murderers, aliens, conspiracies and paranormal shit, I find it to be chill.

>He grew old
He sure does look fucking old in that pic

Tried playing it
Had fun at first
Then some pillagers spawned like 4,000 feet underground and kept blasting their faggy horn
I got so bored and irritated trying to find and kill them that I deleted the game and haven't played since

I fucking hate modern YouTube so much….

Why do so many of those faggots paint their fingernails?

A NINE-TAILED FOX SUDDENLY APPEARED

>past 30
>hits the wall
Many such cases!

I never had any interest in the first place.

He's squishing his chin and jaw, his skin doesn't sag like that. Most of the difference now is he is pescatarian so his face is very drawn

>can't even play on the servers because everyone acts like a literal faggot retard and spouting out the latest memes from Youtube, TikTok and Twitter
>can't even play vanilla because it gets boring and stale from the moment when you start punching trees
>can't even bother with the mods because none of the good mods carry across versions seamlessly

Attached: 1648942215512.png (449x480, 161.8K)

count yourself lucky i post drone videos and dont usually get more than ten views , but the ones that watch just bitch.

>cant even play with friends because no friends

Why do parents let their children watch these manchildren?
Surely that's rather damaging to their psyches

IF YOU BELIEVE IT

Parents don’t want to parent. They give their kids iPads so they can get drunk off Franzia

Never had one to begin with

>can't even bother with the mods because none of the good mods carry across versions seamlessly
So just play 1.7?

post them

same

>niggers are living as nature intended
>whites are stuck as slaves to the mass appeal of consoomers
niggers won

Parents don't have time to parent. Too busy working 3 jobs in order to pay rent

when trannysoft bought it and thought that place holder things that notch wanted to update where somehow a core part of the game.

this is obviously aimed towards kids

When they changed the API and modding basically died

Before it was out of beta and you could still play it for free in your browser

>clickbait face

I think Pewdiepie should fuck his italian wife

Are you doing the right reaction face in your thumbnail?

when notch was a fat fuck that never did anything with it

i'll have to keep working on my personal modlist

Nepotism.

I got burned out 10 years ago.