Install fitgirl repack

>Install fitgirl repack
>Hard drive usage jumps to 100%
>Ram starts beeping
>30 svchost.exe instances pop up in task manager
>GPU runs 20 degrees hotter
>LAN LED keeps flickering

WTF guys I thought you said fitgirl was legit?

Attached: fitgirl.jpg (800x600, 34.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/
joecheated.com/
hereistheevidence.com/
everylegalvote.com/
promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/
cbp.gov/border-security/along-us-borders/border-wall-system/
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
factba.se/topic/calendar
youtu.be/s82kW3gAf6A
youtu.be/746HTjhFifA
youtu.be/6m8CsOlBSHM
youtu.be/wgDsA3zbdT4
youtu.be/OHS-otYlxYM
youtu.be/-cYgJtT34O8
video.foxnews.com/v/6211563704001
youtu.be/LKafFG5g0dA
youtu.be/n6Q7RujYHPc
youtu.be/tQDj4sAlD7w
youtu.be/3_En-rKz_Vo
video.foxnews.com/v/6211447597001
video.foxnews.com/v/6211425642001
video.foxnews.com/v/6211445268001
c-span.org/video/?478281-1/
youtu.be/qqQD2Q7y-i4
youtu.be/HjwV4f8vEpA
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A literal tranny. Figure it out yourself. Never trust a dude that cut his dick off

fit"""""""""""""girl"""""""""""""

You're fucked, your PC is about to release mustard gas and kill you slowly. Enjoy the repack.

>fitgirl repacks take like 8 hours to unpack
>chad elamigos unpacks in like 10 minutes

Attached: 1600649355952.png (960x960, 1000.56K)

This has literally never happened

This literally always happens

Win10 boggard an update right when fitgirl was at his peak. Buncha end user anons fried their toasters that day.

This literally happens occasionally

Happens Occasionally, Literally This.

>anti-piracy FUD
away shill, away

>Pro bitcoin miner FUD
Die, haxx0r

>install fitgirl repack
>machine starts billowing smoke
wtf.dll
>open up case to see what the problem is
>smoke clears
>is that a...?
thx for the tomboy muscle gf, fitgirlrepacks! her cock's a little big for my throat tho

>download fitgirl
>she comes out of the screen and rapes me with her girly penis
fuck this shit I'm never pirating skyrim again

>LE FITGIRL IS.... LE BITCOIN MINER

Attached: 1628565362928.png (600x562, 128.46K)

>plug off internet while installing
>installation takes less time and resources
still would rather take elamigos etc

Attached: 1649659401198.gif (480x480, 701.42K)

Go away Todd.

Why the fuck would you download repacks?
How shit is your internet?

>it's da trooooooooons

Tell me, are the transgirls with us in the room right now, magapede?

Attached: 1635318679195.png (917x1027, 21.7K)

maybe upgrade your cpu more often than once in 20 years. i used to have a "never obsolete" 2500k too until i upgraded to 5800x and suddenly unpacking a game doesnt take 10 hours.

Happened a few times, yes.

Repacks are for easy archiving.

Both DODI and Elamigos repacks are much faster than fitgirl regardless, and they're usually the same size more or less
Fitgirl just uses a shit compression method

>>/leftypol/

>Tell me, are the transgirls with us in the room right now, magapede?

Attached: 1641207845732.png (750x556, 347.86K)

>install fitgirl repack
>turn into trannie indian
>ask dumb questions in fitgirl comments

Elamigos are not repacks.
With Fitgirl you trade faster downloads for slower decompression/install times.
If you have good internet you shouldn't use fitgirl

if you have all of your programs closed after you boot, and you see activity here, you most likely have a backdoor and should immediately reset all your passwords, since they're most likely already being traded on the darknet

Attached: file.png (286x109, 6.68K)

Tranny cock living in your head rent free

>avoiding the question by responding with söyjaks
Stay classy Yea Forums.

>>it's da trooooooooons
>Tell me, are the transgirls with us in the room right now, magapede?
>Tranny cock living in your head rent free
>>avoiding the question by responding with söyjaks
>Stay classy Yea Forums.

Attached: DEAD TROON.png (768x719, 284.08K)

Total bullshit, I've installed dozens of fitgirl repacks and never had any problems.

Are amerigolems awake already or is it just one false flagging samefag?

/qa/ is never coming back :)

Yeah but remember that you're a retarded shit for brains user? You probably wouldn't notice anything was wrong even if your PC was BSOD-ing every three minutes.

>doesn't even know what FUD means
>thinking miners would use CPU
damn, you're retarded

>Are amerigolems awake already or is it just one false flagging samefag?
>/qa/ is never coming back :)
>Yeah but remember that you're a retarded shit for brains user? You probably wouldn't notice anything was wrong even if your PC was BSOD-ing every three minutes.
>>doesn't even know what FUD means
>>thinking miners would use CPU
>damn, you're retarded

Attached: 1626728601365.jpg (447x625, 65.33K)

Monero is mined with the cpu

Look, look everyone! There rightwinger is at it again! He's posted it again! Everybody clap clap clap!

Check your dllhost processes. And see if there's one of then that uses and excessive amount of ram and cpu

Last time I had a miner disguised as a dllhost process

Attached: IMG_20220225_230207.jpg (2850x2498, 2.17M)

/qa/ is never coming back and trump lost, get over it sweatie

>rightwinger
Based rightwinger dabbing at trannies

>Look, look everyone! There rightwinger is at it again! He's posted it again! Everybody clap clap clap!
>/qa/ is never coming back and trump lost, get over it sweatie

Attached: 1637528212158.png (756x989, 656.72K)

>compressed to shit to save on download size at all costs
mmmmmm I really do wonder why

respond to me again /qa/jakker

Attached: 1647264685222.png (800x534, 607.92K)

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor.

You're trying way too hard now. Have you considered this may be why you are a virgin?

Attached: 1635363892675.png (480x640, 68.58K)

>DODI
>Age 21
>Gender Male
>Country France (white)
>installation takes 10 minutes
>""""Fit"""Girl"""
>Age 99 (faggot scared of giving his age)
>Gender Female (Male)
>Country Latvia (not white)
>installation takes 2 hours

>download speeds
The difference between DLing 30GB and 130GB is literal minutes bro

you will never be a woman and bernie lost twice, get over it sweatie

>I had a miner
How the fuck are you this retarded?

kill yourself kike

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Yea Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Yea Forums janitor.

YWNBAW

I only see fitgirl.exe

kek

Attached: 8484.jpg (791x725, 167.4K)

>this thread

Attached: 1649166839322.gif (544x503, 91.59K)

based sus impostor

You know what also uses the CPU heavily? Decompression. How does a 18gb file turn into a 36gb game folder? I'll give you a sec to think about it.

Wtf is happening?

Attached: 1479433818772.jpg (543x521, 161.43K)

Don't be a retard and use a VM.

Attached: 2315856.png (1242x665, 274.61K)

rightwing crybaby having a melty

fpbp
>NOOOOOO TRANNIES LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD NO-ONE MENTIONED TRANNIES STOP POSTING ABOUT TRANNIES!!!
nigga you're in a fit((girl)) thread lmao

I used to use repacks on my old-ass HDD
It was fun because the memory controller or something would be so occupied that I couldn't even watch a youtube video while unpacking

kill yourself kike

>le... BUZZWORDS!

kill yourself kike.

Whitebros........

Attached: FQM0rknVkAEryn2.jpg (828x869, 94.31K)

clearly a man in a dress is here and its you

kill yourself falseflagger psyop kike

die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD.

Attached: 7247081_preview.jpg (600x600, 39.71K)

69.68% yourself you white devil

Attached: 6a8hu7okxhl71.jpg (693x461, 30K)

I'm going to rape you, kike.

die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD. die kike die. DIE KIKE DIE. you're going to the gas chamber. you're going to the oven. the #Trump2020 reich will gas ALL KIKES. Trump is führer, Trump is GOD.

Attached: 1632138339288.jpg (915x1056, 85.76K)

anybody is called white in the U.S user

retard

>look at that cockroach, it's pretty disgusting
>LOL LOOK AT YOU LOSER THE COCKROACH IS LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR BRAIN OMEGALUL

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Attached: 1649843854172.png (693x520, 320.82K)

schizophrenia

discord

>>i used to have a "never obsolete" 2500k
based
had my old 2500k/970 rig until I upgraded this November and it is crazy just how fast everything responds now.
looking forward to being surprised again when I upgrade in another 10 years

>cries about Elden Ring being too hard
he's pathetic

and how many among those white males are faggots?

internet overdose

bots having melt downs

kill yourself kike

Imagine saying you hate trannies
Then you save your harddrive(though most likely your phone) full of pics of trannies
Wojak edits of trannies
Tranny statistics
Tranny discord screenshots
Tranny videos
Tranny Twitter screenshots
Pictures of post-op tranny vaginas
You talk about trannies all the time
You get a kneejerk reaction when anyone mentions women or girls, having to yell that she is a tranny
You bring trannies to any discussion

Trannies live rent free in your head. It is an obsession to you. You can't stop thinking about them, you have built your personality and habits around them.
You like trannies, they give you and your time purpose. Without them, you would have literally nothing else to do. They are very important part of your lives.

Attached: 1640620063024.png (359x340, 23.09K)

best thread in a while

Attached: 20f.jpg (462x425, 19.46K)

kill yourself kike nobody's gonna read all that stupid shit you just wrote.

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP @POTUS
whitehouse.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/
@realDonaldTrump @TeamTrump @TrumpWarRoom
joecheated.com/
hereistheevidence.com/
everylegalvote.com/
>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/
cbp.gov/border-security/along-us-borders/border-wall-system/
ARCHIVED LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
SCHEDULE/WH Public Pool: factba.se/topic/calendar
NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump @G20 Virtual Summit 11/22/20
youtu.be/s82kW3gAf6A
>Chanel Rion on "Dominion-izing the Vote" 11/22/20
youtu.be/746HTjhFifA (full)
>SoS Pompeo on AlArabiyaEnglish 11/22/20
youtu.be/6m8CsOlBSHM
>SoS Pompeo departs UAE &arrives in House of Saud 11/22/20
youtu.be/wgDsA3zbdT4
>OpWarpSpeedLdr Slaoui on ThisWeekABC 11/22/20
youtu.be/OHS-otYlxYM
>OpWarpSpeedLdr Slaoui on MtP 11/22/20
youtu.be/-cYgJtT34O8
>Lara Trump on F&F 11/22/20
video.foxnews.com/v/6211563704001
>Pres Trump tees off @Trump Natl Golf Club in Sterling VA 11/21/20
youtu.be/LKafFG5g0dA
>SoS Pompeo meets w/Taliban&Afghanistan Negotiation Teams in Doha Qatar 11/21/20
youtu.be/n6Q7RujYHPc
youtu.be/tQDj4sAlD7w
>SoS Pompeo arrives in Doha Qatar 11/21/20
youtu.be/3_En-rKz_Vo
>PressSec Kayleigh on F&F 11/21/20
video.foxnews.com/v/6211447597001
>ActCBPCommr Morgan on F&F 11/21/20
video.foxnews.com/v/6211425642001
>Trump2020SrLegalAdviser Ellis on F&F 11/21/20
video.foxnews.com/v/6211445268001
>Pres Trump on Delivering Lower Rx Prices 11/20/20
c-span.org/video/?478281-1/