I am Malenia. And I have never known def- AAAAAH RADAHN...

>I am Malenia. And I have never known def- AAAAAH RADAHN, I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP! SPARE ME! PLEASE! AHHH SCARLET ROT SAVE MEEEEE

Attached: malenia vs radahn2.jpg (1365x767, 165.94K)

Radahn lost. Accept it.

UUUHHHH... RADAHNSISTERS?!?!?!

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (3840x2160, 996.64K)

>Headcanon. Accept it.

from millicent's questline dialogue
>"There is something I must return to Malenia. The will that was once her own. The dignity, the sense of self, that allowed her to resist the call of the scarlet rot. The pride she abandoned, to meet Radahn's measure."

Mr. reddit sir I'm sorry

general tranndahn summary:
>can't even do his only job properly and hold "stars", Fallingstar Beasts are still everywhere, fresh craters
>after death all the "stars" fall down, but don't even damage the country, 1 tiny hole that opens path to Nokron is laughable, holds bags of harmless debris in reality
>defeated like a bitch with 0 difficulty offscreen by Morgott, but didn't die and probably ran away like a coward or spared by Morgott
>failed to protect his soldiers, his lands
>failed to protect his wholesome horserino Leonard he cared about the most in his life, probably a hardcore horsefucker
>obsessed with Godfrey, simps for him so hard he cosplays his armor, probably a hardcore faggot
>can't defeat a triple amputee blind since birth female warrior x10 smaller than him who fights with only a single sword
>Cleanrot Knights >> tranndahn toy soldiers as we can see in War-Dead Catacombs
>Finlay >>>> entire tranndahn army, also not a single soldier will ever respect tranndahn the same way Finlay respected Malenia
>by far easier boss than Malenia, a baby in comparison, even random NPCs don't afraid to fight him when summoned, only Patches chickens out for comedic effect
>completely loses his mind, his legs and turns into a mumbling nigger after a few minutes of scarlet rot exposure, Malenia literally lives with it for centuries
>eaten and digested by a joke character Alexander after death
>dies like a clown to fall damage despite being le gravity magic master
>can suicide bomb like clown into water during his phase transition
>in boss vs boss NPC battle always jobs to Malenia's 1st phase despite having a free thousands of hp damage from meteor
>much less influential than Malenia, literal who in the lore
>universally liked by redditors, by far the worst fanbase of ER, filled with underages and powerlevel spics who can't stop thinking about Malenia for some reason
>is a warmonger nigger in reality, not a "hero" redditors try to picture him as

Attached: FOcWnmLVIAMXFwNd.jpg (1890x1892, 3.22M)

take your meds and boluses malenia simp...

>Radahn whipped so much shit Malenia had to tap into god powers to eke out a draw
how can one man be so based?

STANDING HERE

fpbp
radhansirs...this morning is not good anymore....
dilate gay horsefucker sir....

Attached: I kneel.jpg (1200x674, 820.21K)

>"There is something I must return to Malenia. The will that was once her own. The dignity, the sense of self, that allowed her to resist the call of the scarlet rot. The pride she abandoned, to meet Radahn's measure."

>reposts the same shit again (lmao)
>doesn't address a single point in the post above literally BTFOing tranndahny as hard as possible and you homosexual simps
sirs... i don't feel so good...

Attached: meteor-ACK!.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

also morgott and radahn concept art isnt canon

>lost the war
>lost her dignity
>lost her brother
>morally as bad as dung eater
>could have prevented all of this by taking Godrick's rune, but didn't
>instead of getting up and trying to find her brother she GOES TO SLEEP and dreams of being the badass she can't be in reality
>corrupts her own brother's haligtree as well

Her name is Malaria, sword of Mohg's onahole.

Attached: 1649738844393.png (200x200, 45.74K)

>posts this again
>concept art
>literally see it in the opening cinematic
>NOO IT'S NOT CANON I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT
Ok you're unironically like seriously brain damaged. But I guess that's to be expected from a gay redditor. No more (You)s for reality denying/ignoring and blatantly lying retards.

Attached: Radahn sandnigger exposed.png (400x95, 7.34K)

although i am a firm believer that radahn is stronger than malenia. i do think she is a very cool character and one of my favorite boss fights. but seriously, why the fuck did she even try to fight radahn. lorewise it would make sense that miquella got mohgnapped when malenia was getting dragged back to the haligtree unconscious so really malenia's arrogance in thinking she can beat radahn was what put miquella in danger. bitch just go kill godrick and rykard why the fuck would you go after the fucking star conquering supa fighta.

>Radahn
easy boss
>Malenia
hard boss
Malenia wins, simple as

radahntrannysisters..... it was over before it even started......

Can someone post the map with Malenia's dumb journey to Caelid?

nice leftist meme cleanrotroon

I used mimic against malenia cope thread #543634762

Attached: AI.jpg (1200x1200, 126.7K)

>malenia was too scared to go attack the capital
>u-undefeated!
she ducked every opponent worth shit except radahn and she couldn't even kill him with a tactical rot nuke

Attached: 1591153518447.jpg (544x497, 93.45K)

DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS
PLEASE PLEASE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU DELETE THIS I HATE YOOOOOOOU

who cares

Attached: 221.png (724x548, 636.89K)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH LEONARD SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE MY FUCKING KNEES IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS

Attached: Anatomy of defeat.png (2246x1440, 2.49M)

That's just saying she abandoned her pride to nuke radahn.

NO STOP FUCK YOU I CAN NOT HEAR YOU MALENIA IS PURE AND UNDEFEATED LALALALALALALALA

>>Radahn
>easy boss
he was the ultimate early game pleb filter pre-nerf

abandoned her pride just to get on his level. not even beat him.

huh, she literally jumped on him before she bloomed? no wonder radahn is so fucked up

>not even beat him.
>genocided his country
>turned him into a bumbling, cannibal retard who is constantly dying on the inside
Sure she didn't beat him.

A lore schizo thread die for this lorelet powerlevel schizo thread

yeah, from making the bosses fight each other in lore was a horrible idea lmao

But she obviously did beat him. I don’t understand how this is even an argument. She debased herself to the scarlet flower in order to beat radahn. Now she’s in one piece under her undisturbed home city and Radahn is a brain dead feral in the infested swamp that was once his town.

>under her undisturbed home city
if you ignore the part where her shota brother got turned into a onahole

>"but there would be no victor..."

Exactly. She didn't beat him.

I didn’t ignore it it’s irrelevant to the point.

radahn sisters not like this.....
>being this much of a lorelet
Here's the game saying Malenia broke the stalemate to bloom on Radahn
Let me hear your cope radahntranny

Attached: 1649811620094.png (383x97, 38.21K)

>still alive
>had to be carried out by her knight before she got finished off

She didn't beat him, she lost.

>Malenia troons can not meme
Typical

Is this phase 2 skip still in the game or did From patch it? I've never seen speedrunners do this.

>malenia got carried out in one piece
>horsefucker literally dumped in a cage so he won't start eating his own people
Can't make this shit up

Why do fans care more about the 'lore' and 'story' for this game than the devs do? It's a garbled, incoherent mess.

Neither side walked away the victor, but only one pulled a bitch move.
If we're sizing them up like boxers, Radahn wins
Also Radahn was still technically standing while Melania put herself in a coma.

MY KNEES

Attached: 71qmPtek7yL._SL1500_-e1646716934897.jpg (1083x637, 61.85K)

>Why do people read mystery novels or play sudoku? It’s a garbled incoherent mess.
If you don’t like it then to each their own. If you genuinely can’t see the appeal you might have autism

>loser needs to be assisted before she gets killed despite going all out
>proceeds to doom the lands between and her own brother's haligtree with scarlet rot

The rotten whore has lost

Malenia was built for big tarnished cocks

Kneel silently horsetranny

Attached: 1649455120837.png (1920x1080, 625.53K)

She used a cheat move against honest Rahdan, and ge still managed to survive while holding the fucking stars.
She didnt beat it.

Who the fuck is Victor anyways?

Smoll Rahdan had no way.

Nah, the only ones with autism are the people who spend their time speculating on these things when in reality the devs just didnt care to flesh out the story enough.

>she faints and loses immediately after this

Kneel, rotwhore

This nigger turns into a meteor. That's fucking cheating too.

Morgottchads are the true based lads of elden ring
dont @ me
>Radahnspics
>Maleniadditors
>Ranni waifufags

>malenia got carried out in one piece
>completely mindbroken over the fact that she had to abuse her tranime 1-hit button and doom a fucking province

>takes scarlet rot to mindbreak radahn
>even after being mindbroken he holds in his tranime 1-hit button (the star he could have dumped on both of them and ended her right then and there)

EL
EM
AY
O

>radahn is so much of a cuck he got dabbed on by Finlay
AHAHAHAHA radahnnies are literally caught between a cane, a nuclear rot nuke and Malenia's carpetmuncher

>BB BUT RADAHN WAS HOLDING THE STARS AT THE SAME TIME SO IT DOESN'T COUNT. YOU CAN'T HECKIN SAY HE LOST JUST BECAUSE HE DID

Attached: 1597803640539.jpg (199x253, 8.69K)

what a weird splitting of hairs. If this was any other AAA schlock we call the shitty writing for what it is. Why so many apologist for this? Is it Georgie boy's fans? Soul fans? I just can't understand why most don't look at this and just go "yeah the writing is shit like every Souls game"

Attached: 1542156829335.jpg (500x555, 122.33K)

Speedrunners don't need to do this, they just kill him before he does that

Speculation is fun. Piecing things together is fun. This is pretty basic shit user. What do you actually do to entertain yourself?

>radahn totally can nuke the world with the stars
Almost 2 months later radahntroons are sustaining their cope with literal headcanon lmao

Attached: 1648359292247.jpg (921x1024, 106.56K)

I can see you faltering maleniakek.
Just like malenia after letting her pride get the best of her.

Attached: 1648343418288.jpg (262x276, 22.1K)

There is more time wasted to get into that spot than just ending him

triggering radahn's dbz powerlevel shitskins is fun

It doesn't even matter if it's just 1 star, that alone is enough.

No way radahn beat her. I beat radahn on my 3rd try solo with no cheesing or summons. Malenia has only one arm and she still 2 hit kills me. I still can't beat her.

She probably was just pretending to make it an equal fight so radahn wouldn't feel bad about spending all his points into int.

I, regrettably have, but i sleep tight at night knowing that if he had wanted to, Radahn could have dropped a meteor on the Haligtree, reducing the entire region to a crater.
Restraint got him, but only just that.

That bottom-fellow is literally half the size of Radahn, this proves nothing.

malenia aka nigger was knocked unconscious by her suicide nuke and had to be carried away by someone else or she would have died. she lost and was rescued

>source: my gaping anus

>Even when she goes all out she STILL needs backup, not to break even, but to LIVE
>Radahn never even uses his star powers either, she just gets mogged in base form

This rotten whore never stood a chance.

Attached: 1618199471548.png (900x874, 1.4M)

>New headcanon: the star wasn't even being held in place by radahn it's just a coincidence haha

He is shielding his horse, you dingus
He sure loves his horse

At best it's just shitposting. You'll notice when popular thing happens a lot will just fish for whatever will get them angry (You)s or at least what let's their addle mind think are angry. Thus it turns into shit like this where one/a few anons throw out shit in hopes people get mad and turn up the volume the moment even one other user replies.

this but unironically

>the radahnfag is the schizo shitskin flochfag who shitposts about ER every single day
You literally can't make this shit up

>Radahn doesn't even have star or gravity powers leonard is just strong
maleniachads we can't stop winning!

What fucking star powers, retard?

whelp it looks like that checks out right.

tell me more about radahn's totally real gps tactical nukes, bro

>WAAAAAAH RADAHN WON!
>WAAAAAAH MALENIA WON!
>NOOOO YOU CANNOT DISAGREE WITH ME!
>NOOOO YOU CANNOT DISAGREE WITH ME!
babies, the lot of you.

>Maleniafags are drooling retards

Not surprising

If you used scarlet rot to beat Radahn, you didn't beat Radahn.
>But his country is fucked, and now he's roaming around like a retard.
That's fine, but you didn't beat Radahn.
>But I was able to recuperate after being brought back to the Haligtree, unlike Radahn.
Ok cool, but you didn't beat Radahn.

so are you arguing with yourself or are there two of you acting this dumb for (You)s ?

Attached: 8351365.png (625x626, 38.05K)