How would you improve the sequel?

How would you improve the sequel?

Attached: screenshot_706.png (2560x1440, 3.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z05ValBYRvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

98/100

a bunch of dungeons like Hyrule Castle.

Make it difficult like in elden ring

Cancel it and then stop selling the original. Not only have I improved the sequel, the entire industry is now better off.

fpbp

more challenging shrines/shrine quests, more enemies instead of 4 bokoblin flavors, more bosses

Can't because the first game is shit.

It would be set in a city.

Real dungeons
Remove voice acting
Remove weapon durability

FPBP

Adding some content would be a good start

Make the final boss not be a total bitch just because you played the game before running into the castle. The final boss should be a test of all you've learned. Instead you beat the shit out of this half health wimp who can't touch you with all the powers you now have.

actual dungeons, less mini dungeons, no kokoro seeds.

Make it a traditional Zelda again.

>Make it a traditional Zelda again.

Zoom Zoom

PC only

'93 generation, N64 or better GC with OOT, MM, WW, TP were the instalments of my childhood.
Hardly a zoomer.

any game with
>lol durability weapons then they break
I immediately turn off including this one. If the weapons didn't break and could be repaired then it would be a different story. I mean the whole game not end game shit

The first game was overwhelmingly like ,so I would use the same map with minor improvements.
But I would also take it easy, so it would be a 6 years dev cycle at least

remove gliding and runes, reintroduce dungeon treasures and of course dungeons. Also add a significant number of new enemies and new weapon types.

Add some context to exploration. If you can't find any interesting rewards, because everything you get are korok seeds and breakable weapons, at least add interesting characters you can meet and some good quests whose objective is exploration.

>game is not good, therefore it can't be made better
Very high IQ reply. Maybe even reaching two digits.

BotW is pretty much a PC exclusive, as playing an open world action game in sub 30fps isn't a viable option.

Attached: screenshot_22.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Everything went downhill after OoT. Thank fuck BotW restored Zelda to what it should be; a fucking adventure game.

Kek the state of PC beggers.

Attached: VideoEditor_20210628_011602_1_1.webm (512x288, 512.05K)

the fact you have this webm saved is pretty funny because that's pretty much Switch performance.

KEK

Attached: screenshot_692.png (2560x1440, 2.99M)

>arthur

Turn it into a Zelda game.

$2000 PC to play a 6 year old Switch game and it still runs like dog shit.

It never stops being funny.

Attached: 1648586929272.jpg (1200x630, 94.39K)

remove durability, improve enemy ai, more enemy types
shrines were boring too, replace with harder dungeons
i think there wont be ubishit towers in the sequel, so thats good already

Keep telling that to yourself. Breath of the nothing is nothing like the first Zelda.

>someone actually launched it on a potato to record a video showing how bad it runs
Nice. But on most non-potato PCs it works more like this: youtube.com/watch?v=Z05ValBYRvk

My PC costed $1500 (whole set including a screen, keyboard, mouse and even speakers and a gamepad) three years ago.
But it can do much more than run your games better than your console.

Attached: screenshot_59.jpg (2560x1440, 793.96K)

>2000 pc
Nigger, any entry tier $500 PC will run the game 10x better than the sub 1080p Shitch version.

I love how emulation exposed all of the "Nintendo+PC r-r-right bros" as larping console poorfags though. Thanks for funding BotW2 for me btw! I look forward to playing the definitive version when it releases, 4free

Attached: screenshot_723.png (2560x1440, 3.47M)

also improve the overworld design
i hope theres no korok shit collectathon. give something meaningful instead

Look at the specs. $2000 down the shitter to play I game I played 6 years ago chillaxing in the shade by the BBQ.

Seething schizoid shitters are so mind broken by BotW their only retort is "w-w-well fuck you Tendie! I can play this amazing game to on broken shitty emulators!!"

My sides XD

add darknuts
nioh loot system

>not a single puzzle except for that one shrine
>simply room after room of enemies
>can detour it entirely if you have the Zora armour

Hyrule Castle is incredibly overrated

Attached: tp645z32v0i51.jpg (933x960, 90.48K)

Bunch of newfag BotW fans larping as NES grogs. Ignore them.

Learn from actually good devs.

Attached: 1634708670612.jpg (3840x2160, 1.2M)

Which paet of hyrule is that

> I game I played 6 years ago chillaxing in the shade by the BBQ.
Ah, hello there Arthur. Thanks for funding the definitive version of botw2 bro!

Attached: screenshot_642.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Girl MC and Slutty outfits.

Hope they figure something out, after playing through Elden Ring I'm not going to play another Zelda game where all you do is clean out the same Bokoblin camps and solve the Korok seed puzzles for 100 hours in a completely barren empty world.

If you got rid of durability, what could you replace enemy drops and chest contents with?

More robust combat system. Dodging and parries are cool, but it boiled down to simple button mashing. Fodder enemies just flop around as you bust through your inventory, it's too trivial and boring.

More unique rewards and events upon discovering things and solving puzzles or winning big battles. I'm watching a blind playthrough and the player always gets excited to find something cool but it always turns out being trash items, a korok or a shrine. The disappointment is almost heartbreaking.

Botw is nearly a god game but just needs more SHIT.

>playing on emulators

LMAO I can understand why you'd be thirsty to play this masterpiece XDD

make it less empty, repetitive and ubi like

Good level and more variety of boss

Make it less cinematic.

>98/100

FPBP BotW is already close to perfection.

Make it more like Elden Ring

>Make it more like Elden Ring

Shitter?

>remove physics
>remove weather
>remove AI
>make all status ailments only deal damage
sure my dude

Attached: 1646468385728.jpg (960x720, 122.41K)

Difficult? You mean the game everyone uses summons to bruteforce their way through bosses?

I agree, but I think people like the sense of place and progress as you work your way up. Hyrule Castle isn't the best dungeon model, but BotW still would've benefited from a few more areas like it.

>masterpiece
Damn straight, kino game.

Couldn't imagine playing this GOAT at sub 1080p 12fps, it deserves the best

Attached: screenshot_644.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

>make something more like means remove everything from the first
Wow, are botw fans this retarded?
You can have all that AND a game with actual game play among other things that makes it more than a interactive sandbox

music that isn't atrocious.
that alone would be fine.

I think botw is overrated also but elden ring is by far the most overrated game of the decade. Nothing but a bunch of no-skills amping eachother up because thwy think games with i-frames are difficult. My friend 100%d elden ring in 2 weeks and has almost always been middle to bottom of the pack in every multiplayer game he has played with our friend group.
Elden ring is basically dragon age inquisition without the party and throw in an i-frame to give big baby a shit to take no damage whenever he wants

You should have played it 6 years ago like I did, chilling on my back porch watching the sunset with a chilled beer. Literally one of my favourite gaming memories ever.

Protip: make sure you play with a gyro-enabled controller otherwise the game is completely gimped.

Attached: 1647683045642.jpg (996x561, 57.43K)

How does it play with kb+mouse on emulator? I finished DeS on RPCS3 and it had nearly perfect kb+mouse controls, are current Switch emulators as good?

make it 60fps for starters

holy fuck, this.
Every other Zelda game has iconic songs and everything that BOTW has sounds like that of random instruments just playing to fit a "feel"
Can get more feel from the sample section on my piano.

why are you so obsessed with video game skill? no one gives a shit and no one brought it up until you did. fucking loser

Im just shitting on the people who bring up elden ring in a botw thread. Relax you faggot lmao

- Actual dungeons/subareas to explore apart from Hyrule overworld and shrines.
- Removing weapon durability
- Reintroduce dungeon treasures/items such as the Hookshot, weapons that don't break or additional powerups for your Sheikah Slate

Attached: 1346632553905.jpg (1200x900, 270.54K)

>OP tries to make a BOTW thread
>immediately beset by 7IQ takes that the game is "so bad it can't be improved", PClards screaming for attention and Genshin fags.
Such is the fate of all BotW threads.

To answer your question they should have more varied dungeon areas (read: not shrines) which house items that are required for progressing side quest/unlocking dungeons, items like keys or abilities.