What's the best SPY game?

Attached: anya.jpg (394x379, 43.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/2160049/05bbf811c5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alpha Protocol
Commandos

why do weebs always like to parade their fotm shit

I literally just tried this anime. Anya is incredibly cute and I like both the sci-fi and spy shit too.

I want all anime secondaries who didn't read the manga prior to this week to drop dead at this very moment.

Attached: 355.png (378x460, 255.96K)

I want to shoot anya point blank with a shotgun

Attached: 2985.png (640x400, 3.63K)

y tho

Duck hunt bros

Kys tranime loser

there's no challenge in watching anime so they boast about their "tastes" and threads like these are a cry for validation.
"good taste op" is this the type of reply you were looking for op?

>Head blown off!

Attached: 1570929288161.jpg (485x486, 21.6K)

Why though? Wasn't the first episode a good adaptation?

kys

>he thinks there's prestige in reading a FOTM manga before watching a FOTM anime
kys, tranimefag

It was but you just know most of the people posting don't actually like the show and are just keeping up with FOTM shit.

>gatekeeping babies first manga

Attached: 1336063387587.jpg (675x647, 78.55K)

>there's no challenge in watching anime
I can't finish most anime seasons without getting bored, it can get quite challenging

>babies first manga
I'm pretty sure I was got driving license before you got out of diapers.

Attached: um.jpg (719x719, 39.61K)

Attached: 1648612425897.png (202x211, 1.42K)

eh, 6~7/10
the manga is primarily a comedy and they bulldozed through that to setup the plot and wholesome bait

And I've probably already accomplished far more than you have in 30 years, kill yourself you genetic dead end

Why does her mom has the Yuuki Ray smile?

Attached: spy family.jpg (307x310, 39.21K)

I like the dog

Attached: 001E6D9E-3570-44C8-91FE-B88253E61381.png (680x576, 123.88K)

Attached: spiderman.jpg (500x375, 62.82K)

Arctic Antics was better and we both know it.

I hate this type of manga where you can clearly see what the ending will be like but they stretch out the story for years because they have to keep making it for as long as it's popular.

>I hate this type of manga where you can clearly see what the ending will be like but they stretch out the story for years
it's an action-comedy, fool
the real SPY x FAMILY was the friends we made along the way

That's hardly that type of manga user

>faggotrune

I know it's one episode, but that was vastly overrated. Why am I surprised? It's shounen shit.

Terrible show with flat humor and no style but cute loli, although it's not hard to make a cute loli.

To answer your question, XIII.

>fotm
>biggest manga series in shonen jump right now
buzzword buzzwords

i played this game in my first pc, a 486, but Im sure it had better graphics.

>I hate this type of manga where you can clearly see what the ending will be like
Enlighten us, user. Tell us what the ending will be to you?

do let us know what you've accomplished

Amogus.

You're making him seem right

Personally I just like sharing things I enjoy, and wish to see if ither people would also enjoy said thing

Bet you fags didn't even know of the manga before the anime aired. So please fuck off.

go back tp Yea Forums you tranime poster

Thought the adaptation was pretty bad. It really didn't deliver the jokes like the page where they introduced Anya as an esper as well.

Hey guess what? There's a board for sharing FOTM tranime

i'm not the guy he originally replied to, i'm just curious user.

>Thought the adaptation was pretty bad.
And your opinion matters because...?

>come to anime website
>complain about weebs

kek

>>biggest manga series in shonen jump right now
Literal who series in literal what right now

Like an ELEPHANT's.
HUNG.

Attached: 1649486069052 (1).png (274x446, 73.64K)

Because there's nothing else to do on this website

I didn't saw the episode but I don't think that the mindreading thing could work well
Shit like "character talking about mundane shit while at the same time a thought appear on the side while anya make a funny face" seem hard to do

this
exhentai.org/g/2160049/05bbf811c5/

I thought you were talking about I SPY and I don't give a fuck cause this is an I SPY thread now.

Spooky Mansion was peaky I SPY. Comfy and full of SOUL.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 96.86K)

I don't even care about the manga or anime just jerk off to her

>Literal who series
Wrong on all counts.
>literal what right now
Do you get off on acting retarded?

Attached: FOSP5NzVcAIvTle.jpg (900x1200, 169.09K)

I have the music piece that plays when you generate the robot ghost seared into my memory

Is the series really in Shonen jump?
I searched for a manga ranking and even on the wiki page and it doesn't appear somehow

Anya best daughter waifu

Uohhhhhhhhhh~

Why do you get so upset over people posting anime girls user?

Attached: 1632470811489.png (500x500, 264.92K)

They could've done what Saiki K. does and just have everyone talk really fast so Anya could get her thoughts in

Spy man learns that having a family is fun and he settles down with his adopted daughter and assassin wife. The final arc will probably focus on that, with one more thing that needs to be done to secure this life. They keep this arc on the back burner until it's time for the manga to get the axe

Shonen Jump+

Because little girlstriggers arrousal on him even if they are in complete innocent contexts.
Its more common than you think, those that cry the most about it are the worst of pedos

idk

Attached: 1164865768689.jpg (350x341, 28.79K)

Anime fans will watch season after season of this kind of shit for years and then you ask them what their favorite Satoshi Kon movie is and they don't know what you're talking about