Alright, in lieu of talking about big household names that everyone here knows...

Alright, in lieu of talking about big household names that everyone here knows, post some obscure guys you like to watch.

I want to expand my playlist, so post your favorite shit here, however autistic or boring.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 2.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoLrKI8Zz1U
youtube.com/channel/UC8GSDYrIjWoP4Y-69JdyGGw/
youtu.be/_xnjkVcrfkE
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ozg1Cnm6SdtM4M5rATkANAi07xAzYWaKL7HKxyvoHzk/
youtube.com/channel/UCVh5BdYXVGWjqlJhuQLw6bA
youtube.com/c/letstalkgamedesign
youtu.be/EeDhC0cFQwg?t=1179
youtube.com/watch?v=CwftJiamb4U
youtube.com/c/jacksepticeye
youtube.com/channel/UCdoPCztTOW7BJUPk2h5ttXA
youtube.com/c/RTGame
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6zbDumEJQ
youtu.be/T4r91mc8pbo
youtu.be/aLuRwFtl8O4
youtu.be/TKSeJ6B6tPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MtKK6kGDPb0
youtube.com/c/HippoCrit/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=UeRbFyWxkFQ
youtube.com/channel/UCGm4oenXgmP3R3NlhzQc0MA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>post small channel
>Yea Forumstards shit it up and ruin it
no thanks

sorry im tired

archived, you dolt

I like listening to this guy rant, even during his devlog
youtube.com/watch?v=GoLrKI8Zz1U

Yea Forums - e-"celebs" general

Just SNES Drunk and Sega Lord X for me. I think Matt McMuscles is funny, but he gets a bit SJW-y sometimes.

the opposite actually, OP wants videos from small channels to watch.

Saw this guy's channel pop in a thread yesterday. I liked his newer video. Kid's trying to find his style.
youtube.com/channel/UC8GSDYrIjWoP4Y-69JdyGGw/
Trigger warning: he's ESL

Attached: 8d42a2b4ad626b22_1920xH.jpg (1020x780, 242.31K)

not vidya

Do all youtubers have to be leftists to make it? It's so tiresome to listen to the same boilerplate agenda
Also, what's this accent?

This guy called Oney from OneyPlays. Pretty obscure.

Nigga it's imperative I add more vids to my falling asleep playlist, so don't just go and say that this is not vidya.
Would you rather have a Joseph Anderson thread for the umpteenth time? Get real

Not really, my favorite youtubers are apolitical, or play politics off as a joke at the expense of everyone involved with the intent to frustrate everyone of every spectrum. Really, the moment I cut that shit out of my life to the best of my ability by just unsubbing from anyone even remotely political in a serious manner, pro or anti-SJW, was the day my mental health improved. Anyone who does that shit usually turns out to be a grifter anyway. Like man, I'm here to watch video games, a hobby I typically use as escapism so that I can deal with the serious shit later.

Isn't there a board for you faggots yet?

What would be the no-no list for vidya videos? Politics is one, what else?

There isn't really a "no-no list", but I guess if you want me to get specific I prefer stuff to be constructive instead of destructive these days, as I got older I kinda lost my appreciation for an "angry reviewer" type of reviewer like AVGN, my favorite kinds of videos are like Br0leg or Ssethtzeentach reviews where they're not so much reviews as just comedic schizo retellings of what you can do in a game, that and channels that have genuine enthusiasm for something that they wanna share, for example I'm on a steam deck channel kick lately because usually, since the people using those are either already linux-inclined or just are adventurous in their game picks I'll find out about a hidden gem or two I either have never seen before or seen very few people talk about which is always the nicest feeling.

It could be literally anything, you could sit me down in front of a dude talking about his favorite paints and what the best ones to use are from a professional standard and as long as they're actually knowledgable about it and I learn something new or at least get infectious enthusiasm from it I'll probably like it. I mean, Baumgartner Restoration is just a dude restoring paintings and I'm enthralled by it (but mostly comfortable and peaceful, it's the kind of channel you watch with some tea or have it on as you're going to bed.)

guns. anything controversial. anything woke. anything altright. anything conservative.
Pedophila seems to be okay for some reason

jontron is a pretty good case of not being a leftist and being successful, even made a joke about the WEF and played a clip of klaus schwab for a skit

I'm working on a video about the Pokemon Cock Version bootleg. I really like obscure video game bootlegs and oddities so that's the stuff I want to make videos about.

Only have one video though.
youtu.be/_xnjkVcrfkE

Attached: 69869.jpg (704x703, 100.91K)

there literally is a no-no list.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ozg1Cnm6SdtM4M5rATkANAi07xAzYWaKL7HKxyvoHzk/

youtube.com/channel/UCVh5BdYXVGWjqlJhuQLw6bA

Attached: spomdwall.webm (240x427, 2.84M)

Oh, I thought they meant in regards to like "what would get you to not like a channel, what's in that no-no list that would get you to unsub", and the tl;dr is basically
>"Don't talk shit about something you know nothing about and show me some neat hidden gems (You) care about instead, like, one niche game recommendation for something actually good is worth the same or more as dozens of complaints about a AAA game that fucked something up as per usual."

source? i thought he's a leftist like most retro gamer youtuber even if I personally never see him spout any leftist drivel in his videos.

ah okay maybe im autistic

He did generate quite the criticism after his antivaxxing tweets

Ah don't worry about it, the demonetization word list is actually an interesting read. There's lots of stuff on here that has hilarious double standards, just confirms how retarded and at the same time downright malicious youtube actually is in my eyes.

Attached: death.png (288x107, 3.25K)

youtube.com/c/letstalkgamedesign
he posts here. has a game on steam.

youtu.be/EeDhC0cFQwg?t=1179
He almost certainly hangs out here.

alright I just did some research, fucker basically just brought up the great replacement in 2017 live debate. I never expect him to be THAT based, brb resubcribing right now. even pewdiepie and sseth never goes to that level.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwftJiamb4U

>what is so bad about white people being the minority
why did the so-called open minded libs seems to never visit other country other than japan or other first world country? one visit to mexico, brazil and south africa will answer every question that he had on why that is a bad thing.

He's Iranian or something, right? I think that's the only thing that saved him from cancel culture. That and the fact that he was already too big to fall

from my perspective with ai its mostly interpretations

death - news and informational things
death metal - genre of music
death sentence - news and informational things
death to america - This should be flagged?
deaths - most likely gore videos and has a perma flag

Attached: UnderstandingTheYoutubeAlgorithm.jpg (1920x1080, 839.19K)

Pewdiepie, small indie youtuber from Sweden.

Comfy vids

If you like to get paid by the corporate champagne left fascist onions drinkers without the need for talent, yes.
Never BUY something advertised by a corpo lefty puppet, pirate or steal it

Markiplier.

The monthly report that just went out said for you to empower women and be a brown indian shit poster if you wanted youtube to upboat your video games.

What the fuck even is this argument? Jonton seems confused and the other guy is rambling about god knows what whilst jumping from goal post to goal post.

Since we're on the subject: what happens to lesser known channels? Do they generate any profit? Any fanbase? What's their ultimate outcome like?

ThorHighHeels

I tried watching this guy's video yesterday, but quit once he started dragging out one joke for over half a minute.

Some small Irish youtubers.
youtube.com/c/jacksepticeye
youtube.com/channel/UCdoPCztTOW7BJUPk2h5ttXA
youtube.com/c/RTGame

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6zbDumEJQ
she posted yesterday in the youtube/twitch thread, she's quite based, her channel is basically a kino mine

Attached: 1649782966787.png (664x885, 1.25M)

I'm impressed, not sure why but that's something for sure

Attached: 8ZCKzWE4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37.36K)

It's so much easier to copy someone else's style than to make something original, right?

youtu.be/T4r91mc8pbo

Nice bait, apply yourself next time

>irish
that explains it, but how did they get so big?

This is vidya youtube thread, not just e-celeb genera right?
If so, give this a listen. It's like a Pink Floyd album
youtu.be/aLuRwFtl8O4
Here's same shit, but with eceleb flavor
youtu.be/TKSeJ6B6tPQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MtKK6kGDPb0

This podcast is co-hosted by an old friend of mine. They don't really care about pandering to an audience, so it's an enjoyable listen (at least to me). Kind of amateur, but they talk about vidya sometimes and it can be pretty funny other times, mainly they focus on psychology, technology, communication, things like that

youtube.com/c/HippoCrit/videos
this guy's game reviews are very reminiscent of old JonTron
too bad he stopped making videos altogether and became a tranny

Oh god it's this shit again why did you have to remind it exists

Attached: 94850358.jpg (300x300, 6.38K)

For me its acerthorn

youtube.com/watch?v=UeRbFyWxkFQ

Attached: breath taking graphics 2.jpg (308x533, 122.6K)

Filtered

Thorhighheels is comfy af. You just couldn't embrace the skung

Rather than have a no-no list, just watch the best who are mostly apolitical.

Attached: analytical recommendations 2020-.png (824x2416, 1.24M)

Who /raocow/ here. I like to watch whatever he is playing whenever i order chinese food

This is bait, right?

>implying I'm going to post them here so you guys can spam shitty memes in the comments and eventually make them quit
stay in containment

I really like this guy. he is underrated imo. recently been doing funny videos but I enjoy his reviews too.

youtube.com/channel/UCGm4oenXgmP3R3NlhzQc0MA