Had to be me

Attached: Mass-Effect-3-Mordin-Solus-Loyalty-Mission.jpg (767x450, 51.53K)

Some else might have gotten it wrong.

They recast his voice actor in ME3 and he never felt like the same character to me.

I barely noticed, only found out years later

He lived in my playthrough

Imagine all the breeding requests Shepard got after single handedly curing the genophage

Attached: 1608562761217.gif (312x240, 684.69K)

>killing Wrex and sacrificing the future of the Krogan people just to give a old weirdo scientist a couple more years to live
Based, unironically the right call.

Attached: image_2022-04-13_000221119.png (740x370, 372.47K)

One neat thing I only caught on my LE playthrough, he says this line in 2 on his loyalty mission, but only if you support him/stay neutral.

The Krogan needed to go tbbqh

I shot him in the back lol

Attached: 1621932675779.jpg (486x582, 38K)

For all of ME3's flaws, it does have an insane amount of dialogue variance depending on what you did and heard in the other games. There's a ton of attention to detail with it.

Curing the genophage is retarded. The reason for it's existence still makes sense. Krogan breed rapidly and can live up to 1000 years. They'd quickly overpopulate and overrun the galaxy. It's honestly just bad sci-fi lore, no creature on earth breeds rapidly and has insanely long life spans for this very reason. It's either rapid breeding short life span or slow breeding long life spans and everything in the middle.

Attached: 1624635865705.jpg (500x500, 104.12K)

Only a strategic moron would cure the genophage. My renegade shep shot him in the back. Too bad, I kinda liked that eccentric lizard, but the Krogan are too dangerous.

Attached: 1649629173182.png (1019x1834, 17.82K)

They're also basically suicidal, so assuming no cultural changes their population would be stable. There's a line about this somewhere that I can't remember.

Oh no...
ANYWAY

He wasn't the same character, but the voice actor wasn't the problem.

which is why it doesn't matter, the space jews should've just convinced the krogan to enter a permanent civil war

i cured the genophage

>talk to based Javik
>he says you should have taken the dalatrass offer
>he also says you should have taken control of the turian nuke to keep then on a leash
I'm actually sad about leaving him in his frigde until so late in the game

Shoting him in the back is the right choice. Imagine humanity found a way to stop niggers from reproducing and then some race-traitor retard decided to cure the niggers. What would you do?

It sucked. I remember some user coming with a far better idea of Wrex stabbing you in the back since he has all fertile females and curing genophage would erode his power

But noooo

how old are you?

I am 23 years old

>we share a board with people still in their angst phase

Attached: 1635314867203.gif (220x156, 111K)

>wrex stabbing you in the back for doing the thing that he nearly killed shepard over for not doing in the past
>better idea
Wrex was never really depicted in any way that would suggest he was that petty, that and why the fuck would the guy who ensured his species wouldn't die out lose power over it

They aren't "depressed and shooting yourself in the head in your dark apartment" suicidal.
They're "I don't care if I die and I take as many Salarian and Turians with me" suicidal.
They would 100% not be stable.

>O Blue Rose of Illium, if these humble words reach you, then I have joined my ancestors.
>My dream was to be by your side, a weed beside your beauty, twining together in the warm Tuchanka sun.
>But if my last days must be with krannt instead of kindness, still, I will remember the perfume of your scent and the soft touch of your petals.
>Let my broken bones build a wall around your garden, so you and the flower we planted together can grow safe and strong.

>the Krogan poets ending in ME3
Go gently, sweet prince.

Attached: sheppy.png (688x686, 806.64K)

Too old for this bullshit.

Attached: 1649263348006.jpg (1280x1920, 607.6K)

Look how they massacred my girl...

yeah when she blew up on virmire lol

Attached: 1649522656145.png (578x578, 277.65K)

Nice

Delete this..

Attached: 1634286659322.jpg (325x302, 35.81K)

Attached: 1649453334393.jpg (480x868, 101.17K)

>curing the Genophage
>ever
Dont you dare call yourself a human

Attached: Cerberus Mass Effect.jpg (1212x870, 55.66K)

I didn't notice it at first but I've come to realize just how different the character comes off.
The mannerisms are there but the way the new one ends his sentences isn't the same.

couldnt you just HALF cure the genophage? Or even just make live births happen like 10% of the time? It still drastically reduces the population but if you keep it under wraps and tell them its the best possible outcome theyll be grateful anyway. maybe.

>the entire galactic post war security architecture depends on two (2) leaders ability to change the culture of their violent, war-like species without getting killed and/ or replaced by violent warmongers. They have to succeed with this culture change within maybe a decade or two, before new generations grow up.

What rational nation state would take such a risk?

lol good people who liked ashley in the first game are fucking stupid
>muh counter culture i appreciate she's racist now!
faggots

Because said nation state is ruled entirely by might, which is usually possessed by the oldest living ones which happen to be the leader.
Wrex survived the rebellions, he can probably survive another to prevent one

FUCK SUBTLETY
ALL OR NOTHING

Wrex isnt a demigod. He dies just as quickly to a bullet or an explosion like every other krogan.

>we'll assimilate humanity first

Wrex may as well be considering he had half the planet under his fist by ME2.
Added to that, he's a fucking biotic, which Bioware seems to want to forget.

This. Curefags are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1649691265940.jpg (1920x1080, 666.51K)

I NEVER played me as paragon
And I finished entire trilogy like 3 times

Killed wrex
Destroyed data
Let bomb in the valley explode
Let Eve die
Killed mordin
Watchu gonna do kroganiggers?

Not my problem.

Attached: 960x0[1].jpg (960x540, 27.93K)

Fuck off, fence sitter.

I trust Wrex and Eve.

What? If you did those things Mordin doesn't die, with both Eve and Wrex dead he agrees the Krogan are too unstable and warlike to be trusted and lives. Play the games before commenting on them, faggot.

Before the extended ending slideshow, it’s basically a non-factor.
If the relays are destroyed, Krogan bomb themselves back to the Stone Age out of boredom.
If the reapers are controlled, God shep can directly bully the Krogan into being peaceful.
If synthesis idk Krogan have green aids and likely stop being retards.

She was attractive in the first. Which is why bombing her in it is the right thing to do to prevent that horrible devolution of her's later.

kaden becomes gay though

Yea they needed to make the horror you can’t save everyone real, either end up with a weird bogdanoff creature or your best friend turns gay. Truly the horrors of war.

Everyone shits on ME3 for the ending but I think it really did get the War Arc right.

if you take away the ending it's just a middling ME game

No, it had to be the krogans. You did nothing wrong the first time.

3 has two big fucking problems besides the ending.
1: cerberus being everywhere because fighting miles high space ships as an infantry guy is retarded.
2: conversations that auto roll instead of being picked line by line.