God forbid that defeating the hard boss in the entire franchise give out a worthwhile reward

God forbid that defeating the hard boss in the entire franchise give out a worthwhile reward.

Attached: url(16).jpg (1280x720, 124.52K)

People really think Malenia is the hardest boss because of literally one single move they are too lazy to learn how to dodge with zero effort. Come on now.

Name a harder boss

>franchise

none each boss has things that make it challenging, but there isnt really a super hard boss people just like to cry

The Jellyfish from SpongeBob SquarePants Battle For Bikini bottom. Also all 3 Isshins, Owl Father, Demon Of Hatred, Orphan Of Kos, Laurence etc. Malenia has one move. One. Just dodge into it.

All of those are easy lol
Malenia is harder

The reward is the experience of playing the game, not some dopamine release mechanism Diablo shit, fucking dumbass zoomer.

if your logic is shes the actual hardest boss, what could she drop that you would need at that point?

A boob slider

I'm not sure how this incantation can be buffed without making it OP.

i concede

Malenia is easy lol. All those are harder.

You people literally can't explain why she's so hard other than one telegraphed as hell move. B-but she heals! Don't get hit. Stop being bad and dodge through waterfowl. Just watch a video it's zero effort.

ive beaten them all and can say you havent beaten elden ring
>1 move
no. her 2nd phase has multiple hard moves to dodge. far harder than orphan and laurence. sekiro too. but I found sekiro easy in general

Confirmed never actually played Melania

You can't dodge into waterfowl except for the very last portion

You are supposed to run or bloodhound step backwards until that last portion and then dodge inwards

If at any point you try to dodge inwards for the first 80% of the move you will get fucked

You replied to bait my friend

i no hit inner isshin on accident. was just refighting him for fun as i normally do and suddenly i beat him without getting hit. i did the same for malenia but very intentionally. she is by far the hardest boss and imo its not just the waterfowl (in fact it was pretty easy for me to predict and dodge)

Malenia is the ultimate shitter filter. It's the perfect boss to weed out idiots who think frantic dodge spamming is the only defensive option.

based

Attached: 3476437347.gif (220x272, 207.98K)

Lol. You dodge through the second and third attacks and back for the last. You people are actual losers. Just learn it and move on honestly now.

Hey it's me, I made this for you real quick to help. Two ways to dodge it. 1. When she jumps up sprint away, dodge back when she lands, then through her, through again, then back. 2. When she's very close stand just under her, dodge through for first attack, then same as above. Works both phases.

The fact I had to capture this with my phone is more painful than you saying I was lying desu.

Attached: petal_20220413_093338.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Ancient Dragon in Dark Souls 2

Summon a mimic. Makes it easier

He won't respond. You know you can capture videos directly right?

>he needs to roll through it
lol, lmao even, rofl if you will

10/10 post, wish more Yea Forums posters were this helpful

ancient dragon is actually one of the easiest fights of all time (if you know what to do)
he has an ai quirk that is quite easy to find by accident, which is just switching feet every time he lifts one. Makes it literally impossible to get hit

I don't understand man.

>le sekiro and bloodborne
All are easy as shit compared to Malenia.

Fuckin, Sir Alonne!!!

>summoning
You didn't beat the game and your mimic fucks your waifu and becomes Elden Lord

I found Malenia easier so maybe just playstyle difference.

My waifu is your waifu

You can avoid the whole combo without rolling or using freeze pots by outrunning the first two flurries then sprinting into her jump and running left or right depends on where she jumping. If she jumps to the right to sprint left and vice versa.

I beat Malenia first try with holy morning star +19 if you want to talk about a hard boss, ASTEL fuck that guy.

then sprint*

Which astel? Noks astel was easy for me while mine astel made me his bitch

>makes up headcanon shit
>ruins his post by bitching about fucking Astel
lmao

Can you idiots parrotting crappy journos already?
If you tried playing the game with your own build instead of blindly sticking to the same "meta" build, she's pretty easy to kill. Hell, I struggle on a lot of bossfights with my pure STR build, but I got here in 3 attempts. The final bossfight was a LOT harder for me.

Attached: 00000151.jpg (400x384, 12.94K)

Once you get the timing down you wil never get hit by that move again bro. Promise you. Do a little micro-walk at her before you dodge through because the second phase aoe is slightly bigger and walking up before the roll makes her jump further through you. You can see I walk up a bit there. I'll try get one point blank but it's harder to get the aggro right when helping hosts.

I didn't have trouble with either Astel and even summon farmed myself to help others. To be fair despite running strength in my build's case it didn't require as much mobility as Malenia pushes so she was infinitely harder for me. Taking hits wasn't as punishing from Astel either.

it's also a move you can stop with a freeze-bomb to her face while she's in the air, but they don't think of that either

Thanks for letting me know. I'm so used to just rolling it now though, but I'll try that.

My mimic is my waifu

DeS- Armor Spider, Old Hero, False King Alant
Ds1- Ceaseless (no cheese), OnS, Seath
Ds2- too many to count
Ds3- Blackflame Bitch

The biggest hurdle for me was the lifesteal she has.

You don't know what your talking about do you?

The secret rematch against Artorias near Nokstella if you have already did the golden wolf quest before wntering Leyndell, unlocking his final form and the Moonlight Shortsword

Second one, should have clarified.

You can't do it at point blank range however. You need about 2-3 meters distance at least (to outrun the 1st flurry). You also might need to experiment a bit with how much you turn left/right depending on your proximity to her

Agreed brother.

My strength build was enough to carry me through most bosses, eat a few hits even, and with the mobility pushing on top of throwing in that lifesteal shit the fight was a pain.

It's also way easier to pull off in Co-op for some reason. Maybe of the latency or how she handles aggro.

Hit his fucking head, you stupid fuck

Yea no shit, kinda hard to do when the camera is fucking your asshole.

>Rolls
You didn't beat her.

>Also all 3 Isshins, Owl Father, Demon Of Hatred
Sekiro isn't hard. The only reason Demon is considered "hard" is because it's just a regular Souls boss dumped into a game where you have 1 shitty preset build.

I whack his crotch while unlocked and he dies.

This

I didn't say Sekiro was hard, I said Malenia was easier. My definition of hard would be Shibata Katsuie before the patch that massively nerfed him on Nioh 2. Now that was a disgusting boss experience

Scarlet Aeonia IS a pretty shit move. Her katana isn't much better

>Fromsoftware
>Giving you cool shit in what is essentially another Dark Souls game
Nope, never. They reserve cool shit for non-Souls games which is why you get cool shit to use in Bloodborne and Sekiro but never, ever in Souls. Don't ask me why, but they just refuse. And if there IS something cool for you to use, it's usually garbage. And I don't mean garbage for MUH PVP MUH HARDCORE FIGHTING GAME PVP SOULS I mean even for just fucking around in PvE. Any enemy that isn't a normal braindead zombie mook will slap your shit right out of the cool shit. Elden ring is no exception.

>just have frame perfect autistic levels of timing and spacing bro
>it's super easy bro

kill yourself

Dilate.