Master Duel

Zombie World chads report. This deck has won me so many games im gonna pump some dust into it and make it one of my mains

Attached: pu3jhn7hn2221.png (472x693, 643.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Watt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been playing Shiranui but I don't use zombie world.

It was a fun "synchro" event glad it's over though

Attached: Capture (1).png (689x787, 494.84K)

Zombies are expensive, but once you get them you can make a bunch of different decks using them. My favorite is Vampire Zombie world. It has some really high combo potential while still having the grind game that comes with Balerdroch.

Based, i used my cup gemmies to pull for zombie world and im playing it with shiranui, mayakashis and gonna make zombie world eldlich deck as i already have the cards, now i just need vampires for another flavour of undead, also i love doom kimg amd his ability to bring himself frim the GY every turn as long as i have zombie world

Attached: dcsvp9i-d2274a3d-fc12-41ea-a0b1-33a800fbe7ed.png (622x622, 790.02K)

>play Baronne
>can't activate her negate during enemy turn
Wtf?

Did you activate it during your turn? It's once per summon.

Is it true some chad fucked over Dgayed's tournament with a DD Bot? Did they have to pay him prize money?

You can, but her negate is just one per summon. I bet you already use her negate on your turn or something... that or you turn off the auto chain...

AAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHH ben kei sama I-I consneed my only request is that you let me kneel before you OTK me

Attached: Kneel.png (870x635, 575.89K)

>It's once per summon.
Are you telling me...I scooped in plat for nothing all this time?

Attached: 1625029145847.png (459x465, 274.04K)

It's so satisfying to just look at your boss monster on the field in main phase 2, then just go "nah, I'll link him off for a Vampire Sucker I guess" knowing he'll come back.
BUT IT'S ABSOLUTELY AWFUL WHEN HE THEN GETS CALLED BY

I wanted to do this, but my pulls from this pack have been abysmal. I have most of the deck but am missing like 5x URs from the main deck and don't want to use dust. Feels bad man.

synchro festival? more like floodgate festival

>been using a Watt deck because it’s kino
>love watching players set up 3000-4000 monsters only for them to get negated by messenger of peace or that mirror trap that flips cards face down
>pic related keeps them hand stunned
I love Watts so much bros, holy shit

Attached: DAEF2418-BCDF-4CB6-A8AC-BAAA0DF582A4.jpg (350x511, 78.64K)

>pulled a royal Assembled Nightingale while rolling for Lunalights
What's the least cancerous option? Pure Lyrilusc?

Attached: 1649245360522.jpg (921x681, 43.6K)

Post deck. I need medals fast

>What's the least cancerous option?
30 dust

define fucked over? There was a guy that entered with DD dynamite and he got 2nd, but that's on dgayed for not banning that shit

Also what really was bullshit is that dgayed, in his ultimate wisdom, made it so you get 2 decks for a b03 and when you win with one you can't use the other. So the dude would always play Eldlich as his first match and then just DD dynamite for games 2 and 3. So it's not like the dude was solely playing dd dynamite. The rules that allowed the dude to win with Eldlich and then yolo two games with DD dynamite is what made it especially retarded.

Attached: 1643678712609.png (523x463, 467.55K)

It's two deck tournament

is it safe to make an eldlich deck? or will it be banned on the upcoming list?

yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Watt
I literally just copied off from the ‘official deck’ section of the Watt wiki

Angel of Mischief FTK

Cancer.

No, if only because ghostricks deserve better

Attached: ghostrick_nekomusume_by_yugi_master_daw736w-fullview.png (622x622, 832.11K)

>played so many sneedroids w.o rubberband shooter in the festival that I can no longer pilot the deck with rubberband shooter in ranked

Attached: borkhelp.jpg (373x373, 18.8K)

Based, im pretty much doing the same rn except im using him as synchro material and bringing him back next turn
>spoiler
Actually horrifying a guy banished my doom king in a duel today via fisure after a long duel where i brought him back again and again and again but I was close to beating him and it was too late cause i tribute summoned another doom king from my hand next turn as i had two monsters on field and i beat him with doom king
Honestly it is pretty expansive and i had to craft two URs and one SR in the end but I'd say it was worth it, still have only two copies of zombie world tho but since it's easily searchable I don't think I'll craft third one for the foreseeable future, i do have teraforming so it might as well be the third copy

>Speedroid player used that dog thing to summon Puzzle and attacked into my 2500 attack monster
>Dog thing negates the effects of what it summons
My brother in christ you were the one that played the card

Tri brigade

Unironically the least cancerous LL deck.
I gladly scoop when I seen one if I don't have handtraps to negate their combo, than pretending I have a chance to win against Simorgh variant when in reality I don't have the out at my opening hand

Isn’t speedroid one of the loaner decks? That’s probably why you’ve gone against so many of them bro

Night as well give it a try

Attached: FQJGSqJaAAcfFXy.jpg (1080x1920, 407.91K)

>Unironically the least cancerous LL deck.
From my point of view it is cancer.
Cancer is cancer.

Maybe I should do that as well. I need 1 more Balerdroch, 1 more Uni-Zombie, and 2 more Zombie World for a playset which I can cut to 2 so I just craft 1. I also crafted a One for One just a minute ago because it's so good generically. But then I still need the whole Tzolkin package and other Synchros. AND still need the ED other cards that you run outside of the Synchro event except Avendred. Man, I fucking always choose the most expensive decks.

Also, should I be running 2 Balerdroch or 3?

Id say 2, he is searchable and unless you can discard him or summom him from hand through alternate means he can be a brick, you want to either use unizombie to summon him while you have zombie world on field or send him to gy most of the time

I love zombies, they were able to keep up with my friend's Virtual World & Salamangreat decks.

aren't they just Tri-brigade LL with extra stuffs?

>Didn't read what effect was activating and have to blow up my own Summon Limit
>Against VW
Fuck me I'm such a retard

Do any of you sometimes think that if we stopped complaining about retarded decks, people would just stop playing them?

It's like a combination of people wouldn't know what to play, because they'd be too retarded to figure it out without scores of people literally telling them, and on the other hand the obvious fact that these people like playing decks people complain about, so maybe it'd lose some of its fun.

Or do you think they're like Yea Forums posters and would literally make up people complaining about their deck if they didn't exist?

2 Balerdrochs are probably the most you'll want for any deck. I feel at times like the 2 I have in my deck are too many, but having the backup for if one gets banished has definitely saved my ass before.

>400 legacy packs
>no luck with SRs
Thanks to Thunder Dragons I have all Watt UR, but without SRs they're useless.

NO MERCY

Attached: 20220413022128_1.jpg (1920x1080, 733.03K)

Aporia was right.

Attached: Kill Synchrofags, Save the world..png (744x797, 870.85K)

>switch to VW to do summon mission and because stun takes ages to win
>Actually win easier and faster than stun because people just surrender when I play solitaire

Attached: 1638321045349.png (403x410, 153.16K)

The gooks don't look here and the amount of garbage decks only gets bigger the later the night goes

Yugioh is a bad game

Yugioh is a good game

Yugioh is a game

Would monarchs work in the event? I don’t like synchros

I think they banned important cards for monarchs

This

Can I make a wight deck without uni-zombie? I kind of want to make his deck since I have 3x grass anyway, but I'm not really keen on spending 90CP just to make this deck work.

So true draco gets a free pass but monarchs don’t? That’s some bs dude

>free pass
They got limited on some cards (maiden, dinomight iirc).

KORE WA ZETSUBO

Attached: 20220413035618_1.jpg (2048x1152, 794.22K)

True dracos have been ruining every event and Konami doesn't really care, just imagine how bad the future banlist will be.

>need 5k medals
Playing this event is such a torture

This man is my soul brother.

Attached: Desktop 2022.04.13 - 17.49.12.02.webm (852x480, 2.84M)

Learn 2 have fun lmao I'm already 16k medals

>future banlist

Attached: 1644055273239.png (747x525, 265.12K)

Hope they ban all the non-event themed decks, like witchcrafters too.

Two kings

>Learn 2 have fun
Teach me how. Playing decks you despise isn't fun. Wasting gems to craft shitty deck specially for trash event isn't fun either. Playing against True Draco/Synchro isn't fun too.

>More restriction will solve the problem

I thought you learn your lesson in Heart-eartH / Megalith event.

>Did one last roll on rikka to see if I could get another Ur copy
>nothing
>No gems left
Do the Ur guarantee stays for later even if the pak goes away?

Yeah

They stay, or so I've heard.

Forever. Never happen to me but a lot of user here confirm it.