Reminder that Rune Factory is a shit game that teases you with MILFs you can't marry

Reminder that Rune Factory is a shit game that teases you with MILFs you can't marry

Attached: 1622855514332.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

It has a marriable literal semen demon

bump

Priscilla ends up lewder than ludmila

Attached: Untitled.jpg (450x937, 84.63K)

how
what could possibly be lewder than double heart eyes?

Attached: 1621551990962.png (615x1002, 614.33K)

She can also ask you what your type is, and if you say "like her", she blushes and says she likes you too. It's strange they even put any groundwork into these romances that can't be obtained. Radea has a lot of the same shit.

The fact you can't marry her daughter is a crime against humanity.

>barely any fanart
How unpopular is this game in jp?

>You can have grown men
>But not a titty mommy fox

Attached: it doesntgetbetter.jpg (629x644, 44.47K)

>build the spike shoes thinking I can use them to effortlessly plow my giant farm dragon fields
>they make you move slow as shit so that it takes more time to use them than it does to just use the hoe
>they also destroy crops
Why the fuck is this in the game
Who is it for

You can't have Terry or Darroch, or Heinz or Palmo for that matter. Those are the guys who are actually in Misasagi's age range.

>Priscilla wanted to fuck you before the game even begins
>Priscilla's friendship events are more romantic than most marriage events
>Priscilla constantly fantasizes about being claimed by you

Ryker should have been the only male gay option. He's the only believable one.

>reads romance novels
>wants a prince charming
>bro she totally wants the mating press
Calm down

Except she canonically loves the main character even before the game begins. Her marriage event talks about that.

Lucy has many events as well about wanting to fuck you. She just keeps her feelings suppressed. She has two different events where she's forced to tell the truth and she drops her spaghetti both times.

Is that Silvervale?

150k copies lifetime before the english release, probably. The series doesn't sell much past its debut week it sounds like.

What?

I agree and not because he's a femboy either. I think in JP before the gay patch he even had some lines with the male MC getting flustered.

And yet they keep making Story of Season games, which I'm sure can't sell much better.

Yep. I'm still sad we can't marry her.

Bro that shit sold 202k in Japan alone and I think I saw an article that it reached over 800k with western sales, SoS is normafag shit

Oh and this was for Olive Town

A pity the latest SoS wasn't even half as good as trio of towns. Nothing will ever top Ford's autism.

Olive Town selling hat much is actually depressing, SoS and ToT were fantastic games and deserved to have more people play it, especially ToT.

>every single bachelor has a unique scene to being proposed to on top of their proposing to you
>every bachelorette has a unique scene for them proposing to you too
Trio is honestly in my opinion the Rune Factory 4 of Bokumono games, the sheer amount, quality and variety of content is amazing.

>Olive Town
>selling at all
What in the goddamn? Didn't nips get so mad they bullied the guy in charge of the game into hiding?

All the dating events had a shit ton of dialog too.

I might be wrong but the 150k doesn’t include digital sales. Either way RF5 had a great opening for the series but bad word of mouth killed its legs.

RF4 pulled the same shit with only being able to marry the ugly gremlin chink instead of her chinese goddess mommy

I'm a hagfag but RF4's hags fucking suck

WRONG, all girls were shit except for Lin Fa and Venti

>all girls were shit
Yeah, especially those two

>depressed alcoholic single mother who drinks in front of the kid and flirts with much younger men/women
What a horrible mess of a wine mom
I love it

Attached: alcoholic mom rf5.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Lin Fa had a shit personality though, and Venti is for scalies.

Actually I'm sorry I take that back, Blossom was great. Easily best girl.

Rude, Xiao Pai isn't shit, she's just a mistake.

Too pretty and too cute, does not make my degenerate ugly-gremlin-loving dick twitch

Attached: xiao.jpg (1280x720, 75.99K)

This design is begging for big tits. Why are the RF5 girls all flat?

What?

Lin Fa was still married. You meet her husband at one point, he's a traveler.

i'll wait for the pc port with the mod to marry the milfs, thanks

Imagine wanting to marry and just not cumming on the screen instead.

Who's the most autistic girl in the RF series?

Her marriage event.

Dolce.

me

Bros there is this japanese MILF at my job. Shes married but she's also making moves on me. Should i go for it? I get hard just thinking about her fat ass

Do NOT bully my wife

Attached: c8a44470386d75823709cdacf0266cff.jpg (520x738, 71.72K)

Sophia?

She's more eccentric than autistic.

Man, I just wish this game wasn't so tedious. At least for the first year, it felt like I was making zero progress in general. Didn't help that every girl was very cute in their own way, so I was working on all of them at once.

Attached: 55943558_p0.jpg (470x640, 341.15K)

I wish they didn't spend 2 girl slots on identical twins.

Frontier has the best girls, all RF5 options fucking suck.

Attached: 1334731194414.jpg (510x546, 114.8K)

If that's true then why does no one seem to give a fuck about them
What are they like?

didn't follow much about those, i assume RF4 is the least dogshit choice on PC? not counting emulation

It's the only RF on PC

ther's also a few sos

Just emulate 3

>never heard of this
>think user is telling lies on the internet again
>it's actually true
WTF I went and bought those on switch. If I'd had known they'd be on steam I would get them there.

Attached: 1407382140457.jpg (300x329, 92.21K)

>buying modern sos

Why did RF5 flop?
What went wrong compared to 4?