Put sign down at the fog door

>put sign down at the fog door
>instantly summoned every time
>host always pops a rune arc, buffs, waits for you to buff then enters
>host always has the movesets completely down save for a few hits, can tell they've been here awhile. Losing from attrition at this point
>beating the duo with them and they always emote, jump, circle around your character with the most genuine gratitude

any similar experiences at bosses you've had? feels good to help those who have truly suffered

Attached: 1649827804170.jpg (293x179, 41.64K)

>Host enters with just you knowing he will not find another summon down there

Heavy stuff.

>enter gate
>*ding ding ding*
>steamroll them
sorry, can't relate

No. I've always been disconnected in the middle of the fight (only this one specifically) or the host dies. Shit's cursed.

This but I eat that Siluria's futatree thrust right after ringing the bell

Can't belieb the weapon art isn't that spiral shot he(she? IDR) does with it

"Futatree"

Wot

Ordovis and Siluria are the top two crucible k***hts. Ordovis is male, Siluria is female. Hell if I know why Ordovis is stuck on some catacombs with some jobber while Siluria is guarding her wardrobe deep underground.

>fight them first time
>jump and unga and win
>fight them second time
>ding ding
Go farm runes somewhere more challenging buddy, no wonder you need some

I first went there at level 40
;_;

I fought Malenia more than 100 times during 2 days straights helping random people.
Here are some stats:
>90% die literally from the first waterfowl move
>if a phantom dies, its game over for the host
>80% of people using RoB or a bleed weapon
>STRchads are good players and almost always survive to phase 2
>people who enter with a shield equiped go to phase 2
>people with BHS don't go to phase 2
>mage hosts always, ALWAYS dies
>5% of hosts who survives phase 1, literally dies instantly by the AoE explosion
>server disconnects only during phase 2 (if we are winning)

>host goes all out just this once

Truly an annoying boss duo. They hit like tanks, recover near instantly, sperg out to poke you if you heal, relentlessly aggressive, near infinite poise, drop a pitiful amount of souls, & they're magic users. Sucks that summons feel required for this

Just fought the spear guy last night. Scary grab attack.

The absolute fucking insult when I managed to get a successful coop and found out they give like 5000 souls or something to cooperators. It's laughable.

>80% using RoB
Lol yeah
Malenia they look up every trick they can. Not that I blame em really

wholesome

Attached: 1649828297146.jpg (500x610, 37.97K)

>random joins world
>as soon as he enters they alt+4 out

Attached: 1648597803493.jpg (640x480, 226.37K)

>put sign down at draconic tree sentinel for the heck of it
>get summoned
>immediately kicked out

Attached: 1336935636971.jpg (266x239, 10.26K)

>random joins world right in front of boss
>looks cool with armor you haven't seen yet
>chills for a bit and even buffs you
>as soon as you both enter boss area he returns to world
>summon sign appears next time I'm about to face boss and it's the same guy
>summon him again thinking he lagged out or his game crashed
>he leaves again right after entering boss area with me
>this happens one a third time
>never seen again after third time

Attached: 1630260608866.jpg (750x730, 514.64K)

I once helped a dude beat Malenia who spammed nothing but the bleed flies when we she was at 1/4 of her health on NG+. Dude must been super traumatized at this point he managed to evade a full waterfowl too.

>NG+
I'm retarded, 2nd phase.

Yep soul gain needs a serious. I usually just run past tough enemies because the reward just isn't worth the nuisance

Strange how I never experienced this in Ds3 or BB but now its happening in ER. It must be some weird normie fetish since its prevelant on popular games like L4D2 & shooters

Spent an hour helping people with Gideon Ofnir, some people have serious issues with this guy.

I'm not ever gonna do that boss fight, not because it's hard, but because I have to go through that shitty chariot puzzle to get to it. I refuse to waste my time on that bullshit, hence why I've skipped literally every hero grave in the game

>beating the duo with them and they always emote, jump, circle around your character with the most genuine gratitude
always the best feeling. I also cheer alongside them when they beat the boss or point at them like I'm saying "good job champ"

i don full duelist set (you can alter to remove the cloak and get the shabriri effect) + bull goat gauntlets, shabriri woe talisman, and greatsword w/ giant hunt and i pound malenia for people on my Kovos Loux character. its mostly a battle of trying to babysit the host so they dont aggro her waterfowl.

Attached: klt.png (620x786, 1.28M)

I intentionally try to pull the aggro off Malenia when I think she's going to waterfowl because I'm apparently the only person who watched a video on how to dodge it every time with low effort both close and far.

>preventing people from beating the game
Interesting invasion tactic actually.

What does rune do? Never used it

I mainly play souls games these days to help struggling hosts. Feels good helping out. Over the past week I must've spent like 24 hours just helping people on the godskin duo.

No, I've only tried helping at Malenia and have a 100% failure rate

Attached: 1507787215750.png (550x535, 198.01K)

try what ive been doing. duelist set w/ altered gravekeeper cloak and shabriri woe + fan knives to keep malenia on you at all times. id suggest getting very good at fighting her too, try getting a no hit run on her (no cheese).

Attached: 221.png (724x548, 636.89K)

I'm soul level 117 and only finished Leyndell + sewers. What are some bosses I can get quickly summoned for?

Yeah. Defiled chalice Amygdala in Bloodborne. I had that fight down to a science. If the host died during the fight, I'd message them on PSN to set up a password and we'd try again, giving them pointers on how to avoid his attacks.

>first time i ever summoned was for this fight
>not because i was struggling
>but because i wanted to see how coop felt
>summon this dude called *********** EATER
>fat armor and katana + magic
>not sus at all
>we go in
>he one shots both of them
>go figure

i think this was before all the nerfs started rolling out, but yeah, on that day i learned never to summon a player ever again.

I'll try the duelist set next time. I can usually do good but it's an instant loss every time she goes after the host

yeah id recommend rotten duelist since its much easier to get, i just like how duelist looks better. good luck

Do many players take advantage of the fact you be summoned to other players worlds in order to explore without fear of losing runes?
Sometimes I will just run away from the host and do my own thing.

>getting frustrated
>resort to summoning
>try 30+ signs before I finally get someone connected
>go ahead and go in because I'm not gonna get anything else
>he just runs off in the corner and does rock throw with a meteorite staff
>gets waterfowl'd as soon as she gets to 50%
fucking mage fags

It’s just retards not understanding there’s a password system.

Avoiding traps and managing enemies has always been my strongsuit in these games, so no. I can usually run through a new area and unlock all shortcuts in one go without needing to rest or anything.
Just use a bow lol

>be me
>explore deeproot area
>see crucible knight garding dead tree
>ohnonotthoseguyagain.jpeg
>drink potion
>cast comet of Azur
>see a boss healthbar briefly appear to be quickly depleted
It's not my fault if she look like a generic crucible knight

Youre just a shit helper.

Did this for every boss to see their moves in my first play through

>host uses THAT

>get summoned
>spend 5 minutes watching host try to summon another player
>watch boss cutscene
>host gets 1-shot by the first attack

Attached: shamiko-mazoku.png (860x880, 693.52K)

>894 health
>Returning to your world

I don't coop bosses I only invade them
>use nigger finger at draconic tree sentinel
>can see the fear in the host's eyes
his summon desperately tries to chase me
>I oneshot Tragoth with bugged madness laser
>the summon has no choice but to turn his back on me because now the shitter host he was carrying is fighting the boss alone (God forbid!!)
>I madness stunlock him to death
>the host tried to run for his life
>I madness stunlock him to death
ahh...yess....dead niggers...

Makes sense. The same excuse is used in L4D & gta heist. There really should be a penalty for kicking too often like a cooldown

MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD

>invade
>kill the host and his discord buddies

Attached: recusant.png (310x338, 120.47K)

a lot of people arent aware this fight is trivial with 48 strength and the Fingerprint Shield

you arent aware that the game is trivial with fingerprint shield

true

the sheer terror

Attached: FPxzo2wVIAIZqA1.jpg (1920x1080, 346.98K)

that is my nigga right there

>Frenzy spells
You did not beat the host.

>invade
>make the host attack an npc

its an invasion, no holds barred.

how do you check host' vigor?

when they get one shot