This game is too scary, guys

This game is too scary, guys.

Attached: 1626797738010.jpg (1440x1440, 153.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7mLYrocqlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's supposed to be a bear?

does anyone have a link to the short video about an inflatable dude that kind of looks like this and his constant rubber squeaking annoys the shit out of some guy so much that he pops him with a needle and later his balloon children get revenge by popping the guy that popped their father

Attached: 154531305694.png (1196x668, 244.24K)

It's hard to tell. I always have to look away because it's so frightening.

Sounds dumb

The fuck is that? It looks like the result of Sonic The Hedgehog fucking Mr Popo.

Kind of like that momokun rumor that not a single person could pull up in their watch history

Shieeet...

DAS SCAWY MANE FRFRFR NO CAP FAMILY

Wtf that spooked me too xD
Shit is bussin fr fr on God no cap bruh *farts*

the worst fnaf clone yet

Elsagate shit will turn children into absolute freaks

literally looks like an old drawing of a nig

kek

Isn't this really the parent's fault?

Mean I guess could understand, like it's pretty clear this thing only exists as an exploitation of kids and their older generation siblings hook to fnaf

were they warned about FNAF also, or any other horror games aimed at kids, or is this different?

This couldn't possibly be ANY fucking scarier even if it were in a indoor pool or well lit office space.

The novelty was that it apparently has just enough new gameplay to not be a fnaf rip-off, I really don't think the devs can follow through with whatever "hype" this thing ended up having though considering they already had some stupid ass NFT twitter drama happen to them, demo was way too short too.

The real horror is the inevitable consequences that this form of overstimulating content will have on these young minds. Emotionally burned out and lacking any form of attention, gen alpha will show us all the true menaing of the word "drone".

Post the pink one from this game.

>thing thats not supposed to be scary is actually really scary!
i hate this zoomer trend

>how do we make our character scary?
>idk just give him alot of teeth
gotta love modern horror, lots of teeth and empty rooms so spooky

>scary clowns never existed lmao

scary clowns have always been retarded

My 2 year old niece has a teddy bear of this thing.

Remember the Momo Challenge? I was working in a school at the time and the parents and teachers lost their fucking minds over it.

This is what they said about video games and TV back in the 00s and 80s.

>NFT twitter drama
Quick rundown?

Sounds like a family guy skit

>monster is a blue ragdoll thing that we can't shoot or kill because we just can't so let's lock it in a facility
These sorts of games ala FNAF 2spoopy animatronics would end the second somebody brought a shotgun.

Now look at us.

Am getting old, FNAF was not my thing but this new shit it just boggles me, I don't fucking understand it and don't know how it appeals to young lads

>ugh chris you shouldn't treat people different cuz of how they look
>nyehehehe yeah chris rememba da time the balloons got dere revenge on a racist balloon poppa

And ADHD numbers have continuously risen for the last 20 years

Children love things that frighten them. Children like being scared in a "safe" way, it's just natural behaviour and curiosity, like when you touch a hot stove or headbutt the wall until your brain feels funny.

Streamers, I can only guess.

They put a bunch of lore behind NFTs

Would also like to know this.

Yes.
I won't even let my kids play Roblox and Youtube is completely fucking banned. Offline/Coop Minecraft is good though.
Most of my friends and my kids friends let them watch whatfuckingever, especially on Youtube. Fucking lazy ass parents.

This is scary to kids? Huh weird cause I went with my dad to a mexican flea market (you know the ones that have all the bootleg toys) and I saw a dude crowded by kids cause they wanted to buy plush toys of that blue monster guy and they also had a pink one. And they all had the sharp teeth stitched on them, you know?

Also I forgot to say she doesn't find it scary but finds it cute. I've seen the YouTube videos they use the thing in though and they treat it as a screamer. The cunt made me jump before injecting Spiderman with fart juice.

>a lot of teeth
It works for some games

Attached: Molded.jpg (1600x900, 117.29K)

kids barely like it the only reason they like it is because Generic Youtuber #400 screams and overreacts to it

Good, scare the shit out of them.

>Parents warned about Huggy Wuggy craze
>Parents warned about FNaF craze
>Parents warned about Momo craze
>Parents warned about Blue Whale (think that’s what it was called?) craze
>Parents warned about Slenderman craze
>MFW

Attached: 8D26EEA0-85A4-4E01-926D-E2CA4272D9BA.jpg (500x703, 32.56K)

All those children were murdered by their plushies, and if you went back to the flea market everyone would tell you that nobody like that had ever sold items there.

Do you not see a difference between a plushy and a video or game where jack in the box effects are in play?

I'm so glad they outed themselves as NFT faggots, they lost plenty of goodwill with that

>gen alpha will show us all the true menaing of the word "drone".
Or the word "psychopath".

Attached: ahsweetmanmadehorrors.jpg (640x484, 34.31K)

lmao that's one way to kill your game I suppose which is a shame honestly because at least the presentation behind it was pretty good. Way to fuck up your momentum.

>everyone would tell you that nobody like that had ever sold items there.
Yeah no shit they were probably bootlegs lol.

I saw four year olds with FNAF shirts back in the day. Kids used to play with action figures from the Aliens franchise, too.

>>Parents warned about Blue Whale (think that’s what it was called?) craze
lol i remember
my little cousin was deathly afraid of that

Rundown?

We never really escaped the last 30 years, did we?

>gotta love modern horror, lots of teeth and empty rooms so spooky
This shit isn’t modern user

Attached: F9ABE055-9ED8-4834-933C-137388DC95DA.jpg (1200x900, 52.91K)

Something something online hoax something something teens doing stupid shit or killing themselves something something parents shit themselves

TL;DR teenagers were apparently given a series of challenges that culminated in a "kill urself faget".

Kids would get tricked into sending very personal stuff to someone online. That person would then threaten to send it to their parents and other people they wouldn't want to see it, unless the kid obeyed their every command. One of the things they would ask is for the kid to cut themself in the shape of a blue whale.

>demo
That's the problem. It should've been a demo, but it was a paid "episode" instead. You can't charge $5 for 20 minutes of gameplay and expect people to come back

Can't remember the name but I know what your talking about. Search "Top Five Animation Containers" and it'll be on the same channel. Phoneposting so I can't be bothered to find it.

I'm barely a young adult and I already feel like an old man fucking decades behind the current generation. I'll never understand kids these days, man.

Attached: The zoomer menace is dead.png (1075x997, 1.21M)

Here it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=s7mLYrocqlY
Thanks user.

>my dad installed Doom and Wolfenstein on our PC and let us play it loads when we were 6
>got GTA3 when I was 10
>my cousin and I used to hunt down and kill fat people on the beach on Vice Vity when we were 12
>we grew up to be completely adjusted and healthy people

Meanwhile these faggots think a "scary" bear with sharp teeth will turn their kids into monsters

it's youtube's. Youtube kids is supposed to filter that shit out but obviously, nobody sets their videos right because they want to get in on that kiddy adrev.

>we grew up to be completely adjusted and healthy people
Are you sure about that?

Its a circle. Kids love it when retards, I mean streamers, flail around and overreact. Zoomers then buy it because their favorite e-celeb played it and they want to feel included because their parents don't love them and just shove a screen in front of their faces. Developers take advantage of this by making more streamer bait.

get kids off of youtube, thank you

I find it fascinating how young ones today cannot wrap their heads around the fact that you don't, under any circumstances, send personal info to strangers online.