Mmmmmm tastes like....... Gay

Mmmmmm tastes like....... Gay

Attached: OVERWATCH COOKBOOK.jpg (1400x1723, 186.75K)

>alright let's make some fried ri
>"you have been banned from cooking for 14 days"
i want my money back

Do you even eat food in overwatch? Why does this exist.

Mercy eats Pharah's booty like it's groceries

Overwatchers eat food too chud! COOKED FOOD™!

Dishes based on the region the characters are from.

is there a call of duty cook book?

Why does this exist? Along with the Halo one coming out?? Why do people not just insert a communion style wafer into their mouths that can sustain them for weeks on end? It's the future in both universes. Why have bacon cheeseburgers when they probably eat future space food in their respective universes

NPCs are HIGHLY attracted to branding. It's really weird how they make purchases only because they know Thing

I love Japanese culture and videogames, but holy crap they have some of the worst food of any culture.

Japan's leadership are fine with a broken nuclear power plant dumping millions of gallons of nuclear waste water into their sea, yet Japan still eats raw fish...

>needing a cookbook to cook rice and ramen
gamers everybody

Extremely gay but you'd be surprised at how many products for games you like exist that are equally faggy. I wouldn't be surprised if there are Elden Ring perfumes and chocolates in Japan like with GGST and SFV.

DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE KITCHENS!?

@595464021
>but holy crap they have some of the worst food of any culture
As someone who ISN'T a weeb (seriously I hate anime and JRPGS), this is the worst bait I've seen all week. Jap food is amazing. Even past sushi and ramen.
No (you) for you

>holy crap they have some of the worst food of any culture.
British's is worse

>595464021
>but holy crap they have some of the worst food of any culture.

actually visit japan zhang

>carbs carbs carbs carbs

Attached: 1634912732434.jpg (1219x1229, 702.86K)

ah yes ramen, rice and fastlagsbulle I will now buy your videogame(tm) cookbook

When is she going to make Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: The Official Cookbook?

Attached: ETKTO7YWAAAg8bl.jpg (800x1200, 153.08K)

Hawaiifag here. You're so far from the truth. Japs make amazing food and their culinary expertise is appreciated here. Nothing better than combining the best of Japan (sushi) with the best of American food (Spam, processed fake meat). Quit hating everyone else and just steal their culture, add it to your own, and make it better.

hetero fragility is real

>carbs carbs carbs carbs carbs
Gonna fucking neck myself in a few years, I'm stuck eating fish and fucking plants aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1648876113590.png (653x394, 192.97K)

carbs are poison

Maitetsu cookbook when

Proof that Americans have ZERO culture, and are disgusting subhumans that can only survive on processed foods.
I imagine Americlaps as roaches, due to their disgusting animalistic living, they might be able to survive the radiation. Anyone that puts butter and high frotose corn syrup on food must be immune to most things. Except covid though lol. You guys shoulda kept Doland Drimperdonus in power so he could have killed more of you off with Corona. If you gave him 4 more years he could have atleast killed a few million, and destroyed your shithole's economy enough

Rent free

maybe if you're a diabetic loser lmao @ u

Attached: 1580941278803.jpg (1058x1058, 95.55K)

>we put some branding on a generic multicultural cookbook and gave all the recipes cheeky names
Just incredible. What'll they think of next?

Attached: 1641188587524.jpg (512x383, 21.6K)

Out of all the faggot on this planet I love the Hawaii fags the most. You fuckers know how to cook. So yea im gonna agree because shit you know it. I wanna go back again.

the body treats carbs the same way it treats any other poison

Not a single American died of COVID

I'm wondering this. What the absolute fuck do these dishes have to do with their vidya game counterparts??? Unless the Tracer Pasta calls for her own sweat during the boiling process. Do they literally just take random recipes and add tiny word adjustments to make it seem "lore friendly"?

Hot Pocket Eater!!!!

I appreciate it user. I know we're known for the land itself and not our food. But it's all good in my book since we just stole every positive thing from every other culture. If you come back, post it on Yea Forums. I'll bring you to my place and fill you up full of roast pig, exotic fruits, and quality weed if you're into that.

Of course they do, that's all these are.
I've never even seen the WoW cookbook they mention but I can just guess it's got some generic beef stew recipe called "Stormwind Stew" and there's some lengthy description about it being the perfect thing to warm up guards on the night watch or some rancid thing like that.

ITT: fat asses who eat carbos

Fuck Yea count on it brother!

My dad died from Covid. Fuck you.

Attached: 21313.jpg (1200x1200, 84.78K)

Requesting people to post caps of redditors defending this shit. I just know that in each of these games subreddits, people are defending these meme products. I can already picture some guy on the halo subreddit getting down voted to hell because he asks something along the lines of "ok but how's this gonna fix the game?"

I have never seen a hot pocket irl tho, I'm not even sure if the local grocery stores have them

Tastes like unwanted sexual assault in a hostile work environment

Attached: 1648397529269.gif (600x278, 3.43M)

It's fucking ridiculous. I prefer to drink Tracer sweat raw, rather than put it in some stupid recipe.

Nice try liar

I have the Elder Scrolls one from the same author, and yeah it's basically just real world dishes/things but with some flavor text about the game world to accompany it. They're not bad as a little novelty guide, it's not like anyone really NEEDS cookbooks any more when everything is online anyways. I personally like this one, but I wouldn't ever see myself getting like the Fallout one or OP for instance.

Attached: 81RMSCsI-rL.jpg (2240x1400, 321.27K)

The cookbook is actually really good guys.

I fucking love these generic cooking books. The street fighter one has Guile's food be a fucking bagel.

Attached: 81G-QiPT9wL.jpg (2240x1400, 332.78K)

It's probably one woman recycling the same recipes but rebranding them as Halo/Tracer/Orgrimmar Burgers and slapping a vidya game on the cover so she can sell it to faggots at Gamestop rather than having to compete with hundreds of other cookbooks at an actual book store.

It's brand recognition that NPCs love.
That's how Babish became big, reddit-type normies saw him cooking things from popculture shows and movies and went "HAHA I RECOGNIZE THAT! EPIC HAVE MY UPVOTE!".

When is she going to make me cum?

>some redditor is going to give this to his gf and ask her to cook him video game food

Attached: 1649234962309.jpg (500x375, 26.37K)

You actually eat food in Skyrim though, sweet rolls have probably made many players wonder what they taste like in real life.
A Fallout cookbook would be awful though, everyone eats garbage in that universe. The tastiest things I've seen are beef jerky and blood sausages.

At least Overwatch has the excuse of having a multinational cast so you have an excuse to put different ethnic foods, I've got no idea what the idea of this shit is supposed to be.

Attached: halo cookbook.jpg (1400x1739, 304.32K)

Replace Halo with Mass Effect and they wouldn't even have to change the recipes much, only the races refered.

>that fucking burger
do amerifats...?

So it' nothing to do with the game then?

>not even calling it the Sonic Boom Bagel or something gay like that
>writing a weird fanfic about Guile taking you out to a cafe instead
This is just pathetic.

Attached: HCE-VendingMachine.png (1102x1018, 330.57K)

the sonic boom is the name of a drink in the same book.

Actually, that's what Elites eat. The churros and dipping sauce are for grunts.

do yuropoors not serve moaburgers?

Attached: Moaburger.png (503x481, 394.38K)

Yeah okay, your typical western cuck nigger loving game getting a cook book for no reason is cool and all, but when do we get THE videogame cook book for Donkey Kong?
Can't wait to see an entire cook book dedicated to cooking bananas.

Attached: 1625182607847.jpg (800x867, 193.94K)

>Why does this exist.
Geek marketing. Slap a game logo on whatever, and it becomes a "must have" for collectors.

Not that far off from sport-team paraphernalia really.

Semen goblin

You know that recipe is in there because its playing off the meme that Guiles theme goes with everything hence joke everything bagel...... You do know that right? Because if you did you would know that its fucking awesome. Also Blanka has his POUNDCAKE!!!

Pretty smart there are plenty of retards who would but it as a gift

I remember going to the Capcom Bar and Cafe in Japan and they actually had food & drink that referenced the games they were inspired by, I recall they had an RE2 spaghetti dish that was made up to look like Birkin's eye from the title screen with an egg & olives on top, etc.
Shit had way more effort put into it than this.

OMG IS THAT A REFERENCE TO CONSUMER PRODUCT I ALREADY CONSUME
OMG!! I LOVE REFERENCES!!

Attached: 0d1.jpg (680x940, 42.42K)

That would actually be better than the Overwatch cookbook because there's some relation between the different recipes, a common theme so to speak.
I mean imagine all the shit you would have to buy to cook everything in the OW book. "Recipes from around the world" sounds great until you realize you need a pinch of 200 different ingredients you have no other use for afterwards.

That's fucking gay.

Not really it has small lore bits on every dish but they are super small. For example 76 has a milkshake and the lore with that milkshake says that when he goes back to his hometown he always goes bake to his favorite diner and has one. Good milkshake btw.

I love shitty cookbooks. Have a collection of random ones I found from the 70s or 80s about microwave cooking.