Bros... why couldn't we save her?

bros... why couldn't we save her?

Attached: r34xxx_8063e277f165ea288e6edb46e3b740c4.jpg (2480x3508, 1.81M)

Unironically because of cut content.

because miyazaki is a hack

i will never have this...

>Malenia
>having legs below the knee

She deserved death for being a retarded rotting cunt.

because I want to kill her

Attached: 1649823703135.png (506x463, 251.33K)

she has one, no?

That's Milli bro.

No, Millicent has a white mark on her cheek and shorter hair. That's Malenia.

what does dating someone you love feels like, bros?

What is it about Malenia that men find so attractive?

that's malenia, milicent has shorter hair

Miyazaki cut all of her content once he realized she doesn't have feet.

I hope to find out next life...
We'll experience it someday, fren.

Her left leg cuts off right after the knee, it's only her right that's entirely a prosthetic.

>tall
>redhead
>tragic background
i've also had a fetish for cripples ever since i played katawa shoujo

If I had to guess it's probably the long red hair. Probably her being strong and tall helps too.

her and milicent's quest definitely were cut, milicent says she wants to give back her dignity but in the end dies after fighting her sisters, it's weird, it definitely feels like there should be something more.

Attached: 1648888114056.jpg (417x630, 35.09K)

she's cute, strong and yet frail at the same time, perfect combo.

If it's any solace, she probably isn't dead. You don't get any sort of "enemy felled" thing when she dies and there's a bloomed flower in the middle of the battlefield.

ok jew

literal peak female form

huh, never noticed that, but yeah... im sure there will be something more to her after the miquella dlc

Was it not stated somewhere in the lore or implied that Malenia is immortal and can't die? She blooms into that flower form when defeated and reincarnates/comes back to life. A lot of people are speculating a DLC story will involve Miquella and Malenia, I'm positive Malenia isn't dead and will revive to help Miquella or something.

MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD

>Fight and beat the shit out of Mohg
>Find Malenia later
>No option to tell her where Miquella is
>Instead forced to fight her because ???

I fucking hate Souls games sometimes.

she has one
down to the knee

Attached: 12865_elden-ring-guide-how-to-beat-malenia-header.png (1200x615, 442.19K)

Because soulsgame take themselves too seriously in the edgy grimdark forced tragedy, cant have a happy ending or neutral ending in my super serious badass grimdark game

I don't care for chicks with rotaids

Attached: 6220107343.jpg (1599x2048, 341.21K)

This. Why did we fight her????

>final boss of the dlc is malenia again
>he entire moveset is now consisted of waterfowl dance variations
>she also heals 2 times more per hit
what would your reaction be?

she really is just a nugget, kinda hot.

This, the only way to save characters in Souls games is just to not do their quest.

Don't want that blind girl you find by the bridge to die? Leave her the fuck alone.

She's confused and dying and you need to put her out of her misery. Just like Radahn.

[spoiler[The real answer is From cut all of her content and just used her as a superboss[/spoiler]

Why is everyone saying Miquella is in that egg in Mohg's rape temple? It looks like Miquella is right here having fused with the Haligtree.

Attached: huh.png (1267x705, 1.59M)

She needs you to take care of her in your domestic life.

because someone arm drops out of the egg in Mohg's rape temple and it is known that Mohg has taken Miquella.

nice spoiler bro

I summon my mimic god, drink my flask for infinite mana and magic power, and use either comet azure or meteorite of astel and hold it while meteorites rain on the battlefield and kill Malenia in like 10 seconds.

well hopefully we get a miquella DLC

Irina dies whether you talk with her or not.

Could be a ruse. It would explain why Malenia didn't go beat up Mohg.

i'm putting my hope on DLC. If the upcoming DLC's don't add to Malenia, i'm not getting them.

Attached: Malenia yum.png (676x1000, 714.47K)

wasn't miquella fused with the tree until mohg took him away?

The tree is Miquella's second form while the body in Mogh palace is the original form. He was trying to become the tree and discarded his original cursed body.

She doesn't know because she was in a coma for a long while, probably woke up not long before you got there. Her last memory is likely fighting Radahn.

have you seen her toes?

see

>saving that severed harpy

she deserved better...

Attached: r34xxx_30f94879f61ac45102040faa7713b1fe.png (1250x1918, 3.67M)

Unironically what could she do if you just stole her prosthetics?

What exactly is the appeal of Malenia over Millicent besides that the former gets naked at one point?

Attached: 1648089602136.jpg (1376x2048, 428.93K)

How can you find her attractive knowing she literally has and is basically made of Mega AIDS

extendo-rot

because Malenia basically has no character people get to project things on to her that she doesn't necessarily have.

I also think most people probably like both anyway.

She would most likely transform into her rot goddess form and create rot limbs. She could create clones that could attack + she got wings that magically allowed her to fly.

Imagine if she grew grotesque bug limbs from her stumps in phase 2

I-I can fix her...

reminder that this was the original ending planed for her quest before it got censored

Attached: r34xxx_9b7ba52fe8a191ed5e70ef5cfaf4825e.jpg (1280x747, 166.21K)

All I gotta do is put 3 in to Faith, bro.

Attached: flame_cleanse_me_incantation_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 17.33K)

it would be very painful

No user I think that was just cut dialogue she had with Godrick.

She looks like this

Attached: 1649656885422m.jpg (779x1024, 87.85K)

why is godrick so pathetic?

>words words words words
nevermind, I will just use my imagination.

Attached: r34xxx_91a159bb3c81ce733918ca3e85827004.jpg (2048x1078, 218.47K)

cute

She beats me up constantly and I'm powerless against her

>implying it wasn't a 5D ploy to lick her metal feet

im talking in the game, he's the weakest shardbearer and everyone makes fun of him

Attached: r34xxx_08eab2b04aec1f8cac5b86e1f6ff4bbe.jpg (900x1200, 231.12K)

His divine blood is really diluted compared to the others. There are lot of generations separating him and Godwyn

He's GRRM's Joffrey for Elden Ring

Attached: Joffrey_Season_4_Episode_2_TLATR.jpg (826x1373, 378.13K)

Isn't she alive? She gives you Miquella's needle in return for the gold un-alloyed one Millicent gives you.