XIV 6.1

Best girl was in it, which means it's a good patch. Discuss

Attached: 1591393182309.jpg (900x1273, 824.28K)

Yes, it was a very Yshtola-focused patch. Is there a way to view the new dungeon and alliance armors?

Does PvP give good regular EXP or does leveling DPS classes still require getting an aneurysm?

how do I cope with the final pull of Zot as DRK?

UL'DAH BROS WHERE WE FUCKIN AT

Attached: 1621778471448.png (1536x864, 1.98M)

>mfw I got cloned in the last fight of the Alliance Raid
That was kino. Any other clonebros?

Attached: 1632987760800.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

Isn't it just the tank?

I was Summoner and got cloned. I'm not sure what the trigger is. It might be total RNG but I ran to mine first and was really close.

Right her brother. For coin and country. Nald'thal's theme is an absolute SOVL overload holy fuck. I love pretty much everything about this patch so far and the x.1 patches are generally fucking garbage. Off to a good start in this post Hydaelyn era.

>join Ultima Unreal PF
>>Is this like Ultimate?
>>we're waiting for some people to unlock faux hollows :^)
>load in
>>let's just wing it and see how it goes :)
>literally the entire rest of the party dies to the first Titan slam
>explain the mechanics
>>everybody but two others die to the first Titan slam again
>dropping likes flies to Ifrit dishes, getting cleave by Mistral Shriek
>>this isn't like Minstel's Ballad
>it is literally exactly like fucking minstrel's ballad
>explain the orb mechanic
>you'll never believe what happened though
>somebody leaves citing that it's not as casual friendly as they thought
>rest of the party disbands
I really need to find a static or weekly group because PUGing this every week is going to actually kill me.

Attached: 1589085351572.jpg (1242x688, 178.16K)

>WAR stuns 3 people when I'm about to land the DRG LB
you fucking madlad, I'm having so much fun with this

Attached: violence has escalated.jpg (640x732, 55.61K)

anyone else notice the tranny book in the restriction section
>Untitled Goldsmith's Journal
>Today, in a world not my own, I met the most beautiful voidborn creature. She was so unlike her ravenous brethren. Eyes blazing not with hunger, but trembling - like a candle's flame, threatening to flicker out at any moment.
>I wonder if "she" is even the proper word. Such distinctions seem inconsequential. Insignificant, even.
>All that matters is the love I feel for this exquisite, transcendent being!
absolute state of goldsmith mains

I pictured some eldritch monstrosity and imagined that guy was a freak.

It's a reference to wind-up succubus you lorelet.

>no Alisaie

Agreed, great patch.

That's the Gridanian goldsmith that made all the voidsent onaholes minion, lorelet. He's just pondering if the voidsent is even technically female and then doesn't give a shit because it's hot anyway.

It is an eldritch monstrosity. He has another journal in Gubal where he's trying to summon a succubus into a dead girl and then talks about the tentacles coming out of it unexpectedly. He's just a voidsent fetishist.

post plates so I can judge ye

Attached: 1649815376528.jpg (2048x1668, 324.9K)

So MSQ takes place from 1564 6AA to ~2 7UA? Is this the first time the years have been mentioned in-game?

So you're going to help Tataru raise the child she's gonna be carrying after she fucked herself senseless on your cock while you asleep right

Attached: card1.png (749x428, 272.87K)

1564 is the year Ifrit was first summoned, which was 13 years before ARR.

WoL is a fem middie you stupid chud

Yes, except the child is actually Hancock's.

shit

>guy starts cooming over voidsent
>starts crafting voidsent onaholes to sell
>gets arrested and executed for summoning succubi into corpses
>voidsent onaholes start showing up on the market inexplicably
>they go to check the coffin
>he's not there
>goldsmith coomer literally dodged death and is fucking hot voidsent chicks and crafting onahole minions from beyond the grave
Yeah I'm thinking based

>45 Wins or 72 losses and you get all the rewards
Not bad SE

I really liked stormblood

>10-20 hours of grinding and you get completely useless versions of AF2 armor
Not bad SE

god I wish human women were real

Attached: scholar.jpg (827x1071, 145.48K)

Attached: 1649819519189.png (216x496, 140.66K)

They are higher res than the originals.

Attached: ffxiv_04122022_183624_464.png (854x489, 688.3K)

Isn't it exactly the same or did they change it?

G'raha is the type of guy to text "Good morning :)" every god damn day despite never getting a response

Attached: 1593450272603.jpg (290x333, 23.07K)

whats the point of blocking out your name and fc

dox schizo is back

>sharing your character info on Yea Forums of all places
Where do you think we are?

what do you think is going to happen
people ordering pizzas to your FC?

Take a gander at the XIV general on /vg/ for the answers you seek.

>was expecting a Four Fiends trial series
>wasn't expecting FUCKING GOLBEZ and an entire MSQ arc
Well then.

Attached: 1649822430436.png (760x437, 250.05K)

God I fucking hate normaltard alliance raid content shit is so fucking boring
Every mechanic is designed to be some shitty gimmick that kills you the first time you see it because you're just supposed to know you should do the opposite of what common sense dictates except for the times that you should actually do what common sense dictates just to throw you off occasionally
And more importantly, there's no such thing as a DPS check or enrage timer meaning you can easily spend an entire fight constantly dying and getting raised and still just slog through the fight because it's designed to be completed by one single person's damage given enough time. It's utter fucking garbage how can people enjoy this shit at all, at least make it so people dying constantly ends up wiping the raid so that, get this, people will have to LEARN HOW TO DO THE FIGHTS instead of just raising, dying again, getting raised again until the fight is over without learning a single thing about the fights.
I just did the entire new raid and I can safely say that I know probably two of the attacks out of all of the bosses, simply because there was no time whatsoever to reflect on how the attacks happened and where was safe, there is no learning process. In extreme and savage you die to an attack, the party wipes and then you get time to discuss and theorize what happens because YOU NEED TO BE GOOD ON DPS or you'll die to enrage. In this raid I just eventually said fuck it and stood still while everyone else did the fights because heavens forbid I want to THINK about what's going on not just get mindlessly raised over and over by infinite mana healers with endless battle res GOD it's so TRASH FUCKING HELL
They aren't even harder, its just because the fights are designed to be undecipherable the first time that you end up just getting dragged along, hoping to god there's someone in the 24 man group that knows how to do the backwards ass mechanics so they can just solo the fight while you spend the-

Attached: 1649823678717.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Attached: 1625798462370.jpg (1040x780, 317.66K)

Sounds like a skill issue on your part.

Oblation fucking sucks

I can't believe they actually hit us with Thal's balls

have another one with the names out so it bothers that one zoomer

Attached: cute.jpg (783x444, 115.04K)

10/10

Attached: 1649819677193.jpg (1920x1080, 250.04K)

Cute Raen user

Leveling up is so boring it makes me want to fucking kill myself.

>there aren't dps checks in AR
Hello shadbab

>he died
>he tanked
>he went as RDM
you didn't beat the raid

Attached: ffxiv_13042022_140942_799.png (730x390, 300.61K)

>somehow, Zenos retur-
you have to be fucking kidding me

Attached: 1647217431630.jpg (2046x1814, 564.56K)

Attached: 1649823764312.png (801x436, 509.77K)

Based retard

!Golbez is his reaper partner

Go unlock Reaper you dumb faggot.

No I will NOT become a flame captain, FUCK SQUADRONS!

Attached: plate.png (932x674, 679.15K)

Holy fuck you're bad

It's the voidsent he made a pact with, not him. We'll probably team up with it since it seems to be lamenting the lack of saviors in the thirteenth.

so what the fuck is derick's problem. Is he actually Oschon or something.

dumbass

Is this tranny femroe going to stick around for the whole twelve quest line? because fuck that noise

Attached: 1583979556619.jpg (900x667, 146.31K)

He just seems socially awkward.

Yes

Attached: 1637990827162.png (750x1319, 2.18M)

cute lala

He's Oschon
Azem made the 12, he's not sure if (You) remember or not

Is the alliance raid fun?

Yes. It's kino.

Attached: 1649824983339.png (1920x1080, 3.69M)

>Is he actually Oschon or something.
Yes. He looks very similar to how Oschon is depicted on AST cards.
And if we keep going through the Twelve in the clockwise order we've done in this raid, that would make Oschon the final boss of the final raid.

No. It's dogshit.

Yeah, game in general is way too easy for DPS cucks outside EX / SAV (i.e. the content no one has any incentive to play). On paper they have the most stuff to optimize but almost none of the fights warrant doing so, even dying is inconsequential. Most often it's just faster clear rather than something noticeable, which is hard to do as sole DPS anyways considering there's seven other shmucks who deal damage as well. Tanks and especially healers fucking up can ruin everyone's day so they're kind of forced to learn the mechanics, despite rotations being simpler.

But anyways,
>YOU WILL LIKE THE TRUSTS
>YOU WILL LIKE THE REMAINING 1% OF MULTIPLAYER BEING SINGLE-PLAYER
>YOU WILL NOT ASK FOR EX/SAV ROULETTE
>And you WILL be happy.

Should I stick it out with this game through the terrible leveling process? Is the end-game group content worth it? Does the MSQ ever become anything but teleporting around a world I never explore just to interact with an NPC before teleporting back? When do I get to do more than press 3 buttons in combat?

I tried really hard to level up the trusts for those titles but I can't do it. Holy fuck I can't imagine how some people enjoy playing this way.

Why are cats like this

azeyma is fucking hot and nald'thal is fun.

Literally just pugged it with like 10 deaths and we still one shot it. We were trying to invuln orbs and shit and tanks just exploded. Had a brave dancer just suicide multiple times to save the group. Was a total mess and really was only sketchy in the end because healers were absolute shit. If you have 2 vaguely competent healers that shit is a cake walk.