Filename thread

Attached: runescape.png (750x940, 358.08K)

>3.9 million million

I'm missing the math here. How do you go from 156k to 3.9 trillion when every previous jump was 25x?

Who buys a single tomato for a dollar.

they guy has never actually sold anything has he

Millimeters. He's just admitting they'd be small, shitty quality tomatoes that you could call artisanal heirloom varieties at the farmer's market to dupe urbanites.

Attached: CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER.webm (576x1024, 2.53M)

Well that makes sense, since who has space for 156,000 tomato plants unless they're pigmy plants growing tomatoes the size of Manly Tear's head.

Yeah, bro, not like you need land, irrigation, fertilizer, pesticides, massive harvesting equipment, storage, transportation, having to adhere to regulations and some big buyer to buy you tomatoes, of which a sizable amount will be discarded or taken at a massive discount since they are too ugly, damaged, small to be sold.

Why did you bother saving this inane shitty explanation of a concept five year olds should grasp

I wonder why none of these people that give such nuggets of financial wisdom never take their own $50 to turn it into 3.9m in less than 2 years.

lose some weight fatty fat fatty

>just plant 4 million tomatoes

He's not taking into account the overhead cost of getting the amount of farmland needed, water and labor, etc

Attached: gameiscomplicatedstory.webm (720x860, 2.94M)

It's like the people who post inspirational quote shit.

Oh hey, I sent my job application to that company before.
Too bad I didn't even get to the interview phase.

Attached: hey kid, wanna SS.png (550x1807, 422K)

watched the whole thing to torture myself

Just have your dad buy you the land stupid

Attached: devs try to pass asset flip as a new game.webm (640x640, 523.45K)

Attached: Take on Me.jpg (828x827, 84.13K)

Is this the female version of the lvl 1 crook ads?
Much better animation and the girl is cute as fuck.
>he is alive
Funnier too.

Attached: sunibee.jpg (1080x1080, 105.65K)

I never open it more than a couple seconds, what's the whole thing like?

Who's alive? WHO'S ALIVE?!

her fiancé. how could you not know the merge mansion plot?

d...do you think you're actually talking to the fat fucks in the webm?

Attached: rolling around at the speed of sound.gif (480x250, 1.83M)

Cut him some slack user, im still trying to make sense of Lily's Garden, so I haven't even started with Merge Mansion

Mozart

Attached: Horizon Forbidden West.jpg (960x720, 143.87K)

>tomato plants are F1 hybrids which you can't reproduce with their own seeds
>neighboring fields are treated with (((Monsanto))) chemicals so you have to use the same resistant species
>have to buy overpriced tomato plants from the same (((company))) again
>farmland, water and fertilizer are expensive
>have to compete with imported tomatoes
>workforce is non-existant unless you hire illegal immigrants
yeah, really easy

Attached: removed content.jpg (1520x2048, 608.38K)

Attached: Gwen Tennyson.jpg (1280x720, 128.37K)

what is stopping me from hosing it down anyways?

Attached: taunting before the match ends.png (644x149, 26.25K)

Attached: we want a wider audience.webm (480x272, 2.87M)

Reminds me of that Mitchell and Webb farmer bit.
>You know sheep? A bit wooly, yeah? It's wool! Shave it off, sell it - it fuckin grows back again!

Doom64 chaingun!

>1$ for a tomato

This is actually illegal in the US because of seed patents. Not even kidding, the companies you buy seeds from are aloud to and in fact patent their particular seeds and don't let you replant the seeds the plants grow because it counts as infringement. Look it up.

Attached: 1410227916425.jpg (1280x720, 58.07K)

Grandma! NO!

>retard doesn't know he isn't allowed to use the seeds from his grown tomatoes to plant new ones.

not penny's boat

The premise of OP is retarded anyway because where tf do you get the money to buy land for millions of tomatoes, the needed water and labor?
I hate entrepeneur brainlets.

Bio engineered seeds to withstand pests and diseases are a product like any other.
Same thing as if you buy something and reverse engineer it, you are still not allowed to just make it.
You're still allowed to sell some shitty seeds that will die from anything, but no sane farmer will do that over guaranteed crops.

Lost

Why is granny going to jail?

>1$ per tomato
He's actually fucking retarded

americans apparently

Attached: what do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord.jpg (726x568, 204.85K)

But where are you getting the land to plant them? Who are you paying to water them? The seeds are the most trivial expense cutting into your profit margin. What a moron.

Attached: Tinkers Construct.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

You have to buy the land for the plants that will grow your 3.9 million tomatoes and that's going to cost you hundreds of thousand of dollars.

>he

Attached: hetler.jpg (1218x1600, 536.35K)

And farming equipment
And fertilizer
And labor

nice pun user

That's the secret. You don't actually give useful advice, you just sell yourself as a "financial expert" and get everyone to buy your self help books instead. As long as people think you're an expert, they'll buy your shit and that's where the real money is.

Attached: Master Pain will perform his skill.webm (800x800, 2.87M)

Zanzibart

Not to mention that even if you sold 1 tomato for 1 dollar, you as the producer will see a small fraction of that at the end of the day.

Attached: fighting the final boss too early.png (1170x1408, 534.8K)

Arkham Origins

Or you can just be a famous tv presenter, hire an amazon filming crew to make a show about your farm where at the end you make a 144$ profit because of shit weather, but still be fine because they fund the whole thing.

Attached: overleveling your starter pokemon.jpg (640x719, 82.59K)

Putting an awful lot of faith in those floorboards

It's a good show though.

Attached: VAC bans.jpg (1200x900, 303.25K)

You are supposed to get all that amount along the year, not at the same point.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1024x768, 133.32K)

the filename gives it away too easily
i'd use something like
>your first pokemon game's hall of fame

I didn't say it wasn't.

The road is yet long, a god is not easily felled

>Tom Brady's welcome

me in the middle

Reminds me of my first time taking on Yahweh in SMT4A
Got absolutely swept before grinding for 12 hours and coming back with a loaded team and tons of items.

MM means mil not sure if troll

>battering ram
Before that I might have believed there was someone dumb enough to train like that out there, but this has to be a comedy skit.

He gets (you)s. What else?

>dude just sell tomatos wholesale for one dollar a pop
wtf i'm gonna be a millionaire now

fuck that'd really be like 3.60 money unit where I live.
For a single tomato.

Also just plant a million tomato plants in your back yard

Attached: armor trimming.png (877x573, 566.85K)

Reminds me of those retards in PoE threads who constantly say "I made 100c from this map" by counting shit nobody ever ever buys and is not even worth the time selling.