He NEVER looked Asian, anyone saying he did is coping hard

He NEVER looked Asian, anyone saying he did is coping hard

Attached: F754C594-F616-43EC-B549-CD56D4C62951.jpg (828x1256, 468.47K)

cope is officially overused when you're using it for "saying the kingdom hearts faggot looked asian at some point in time"

he's asian bro

He's a squareenix character they always look Asian if you try to make them more realistic.

What white guy do you know with a name that sounds anything like Sora?

>から
I don't get it, why did you post that

What asian male as light brown hair and blue eyes naturally

The same kind with clown shoes and gorilla hands that could fit around a girl's entire waist.

he's half white and half japanese, to match the series
his mom was an anime girl, his dad was Jack Sparrow

Bruh

Attached: ED7CD96B-4517-434D-AA0E-2B572E4556AB.jpg (828x461, 319.91K)

Terra is overtly not asian

Attached: 35FBAE08-8915-46A4-A86E-A762F8BFBB79.jpg (1280x720, 65.75K)

niggas name is literally Sora

>more retards who didn't play the games
Sora's appearance changes based on the world he's in. He looks the way he does because he's in Quadratum.

>coping hard
user, only trolls post about this shit. ALL Japanese characters are considered Japanese by default. White skin and pink hair? Yep Japanese.

>revealing an alternate version of Sora in the first trailer
Has never happened and every version of Sora will be based on the shitty realistic one

Name 5 white dudes named Sora

@595464512
Because he got stuck in Quadratum at the end of fucking KH3. This isn't exactly new or spoilers. Goofy and Donald (who are not in Quadratum) look their usual selves.
I don't know why I'm even replying to this shit, but I won't give you your (You).

He's right though. Do you think Sora when he leaves quadratum is going to look like the same old sora in 1-2-3? No fuckin way, this is going to be his look through the entire game

Sora deez nuts

Why do westoids want anime to be white so bad. Just play batman games and read your tranny comics

that's true
I played the game and he was speaking in english so he cant be asian

He looks anime

>name sora means wind
>he doesn't fart

Dissapointed

Correct, same for all the old final fantasy games, they would never get popular if everyone was asian but square is turning all their cahracters into asians

Because it is white. Look at their features. Japanese people do not look like that and only started making themselves look like that in fictional media because of them being introduced to white people

He looks more like regular Sora in the artwork

>t.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23.37K)

what an absolute semen demon

Attached: KH4+mysterious+girl.jpg (940x470, 34.15K)

>mysterious girl
she's been in the series for years

My semen belongs on her face.

yeah and now i want to fuck her silly

>make plain generic McGeneric anime face girl
>simps already simping over her

Just stop already. Shits sad.

i would let her sit on my face until i die

Who is she? Is she from that mobile game no one played that had serious lore in it?

Mobileshit doesn't count.

Attached: 1649826742286.png (265x551, 15.87K)

>nip name
>monolid
>lives with a bunch of other nip named monolid people
okay

Yes? You just posted proof of his claim.

My nephew is named Sora

Attached: E316D2F4-96BD-40E1-A63A-9D0EC9A993BA.jpg (1489x886, 203.28K)

This. KH is a terrible series and it's nothing but fanservice wankery, let all the shit taste weebs and egirls have it.

cheeks too fat.

>bringing up trannies when the MC is literally a kpop twink
Ironic

Me, my sisters and mother are all Chinese and we have light brown hair.

very dumb, aren't you?

yes
you should know by now that all kingdom hearts games are important

when will you learn, retard?

Attached: 178px-Strelitzia_KHUX.png (178x400, 90.81K)

He just looks asian in Quadratum because that's what their world is like

A Strelitzia, also known as a Bird of Paradise, represents Immortality, Freedom, and Faithfulness

Attached: 02EAC4E4-CBD5-4882-8448-9910A3649E82.jpg (1024x578, 66.17K)

he is an Asian product

Olette's hair isn't that short.

And blue eyes?

Considering a Shion flower represents remembrance, I feel like her name is important.

No. Brown eyes.
But my grandpa and my mother mistook my eyes for being blue.

He just looks "anime" here. He has white traits like the eyes and hair but he doesn't even look that much like a human with those proportions.
I think the art style in KH4 (and 3 too) looks pretty silly and not as good as the other games, but he doesn't even look particularly asian or white there either other than you're same eye color stuff. This argument is ridiculous.

heres the thing about blue eyes. blue is a structural issue within your eye lens, there is no blue pigment. blue eyes are still brown beneath the blue unless the individual is an albino.
which isn't to say that its not a genetic trait. just that its not a magical one. kingdom hearts is a world where yellow eyes are common.

>he's half white and half japanese, to match the series
You joke but that's legitimately something that probably came up in a design discussion

I heard it was the other way around. If you are bB then your brown eyes are covering your blue eyes, and that's why there is a procedure you can get that changes your eye color to blue. If you are BB it doesn't work.

no. blue eyes are recessive and blue in nature is often structural rather than an actual pigment. Humans are only capable of producing brown pigment. of various shades.
we don't have chlorophyll green or hemocyanin blue.

I never understood the "Sora is asian" shit. My entire life I've always thought he was white, especially in KH2.

The problem isn't that he looks Asian, the problem is they gave him a 7 year old's body and face when he should be 16 at minimum by now. He looks even younger than he did in KH1 now, and there's just no given reason for this. They could have at least tried to give him a facial structure that might even remotely resemble the face he's had (and has even slightly aged) over the years, but it's like they just used whatever young Japanese boy model they had in their asset box, dressed it up and called it a day.

sora is from a fictional city-state on a fictional island in a fictional world. But his name is Japanese. hes an anime character.

He doesn't look younger are you crazy?

he looks like a cartoon character