Tell me you don't do this

Tell me you don't do this...

Attached: k20qyl3il6t81.png (1211x1740, 352.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1cXFmeGq56Cm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

multiplayer games are for fags

What insane person would play online?

i really don't know what you mean

Of course not. I'll always turn my mic on if people are making callouts and sometimes even if they're just shooting the shit. I made an IRL friend doing that

>"Hey [his friend] I got the Mk2"
>"Did you build it yet? I want one"
>Me: "Are you talking about the Gundam Mk2? The Titans color scheme is really nice."

We ended up playing L4D like almost every day together and it turns out he lived like 20 minutes from me.

Attached: 1625206744347.jpg (700x700, 91.68K)

I dont play shooters with a controller no.

Unless you're micspamming, I'm muting you.

Talking over VC is the easiest shit ever. How could you be scared of this?

>What's up?
I use my mic for discussing gameplay, like where the enemy is or what loadout / characters we should use. I'm not there to make friends, I have enough of those.

No, I always say hey.

>turn mic on
>make non-intelligible noises

everyone has a mic, so technically everyone does this
also nobody talks, let alone checks if others have a mic

>posts a comic straight off of reddit homepage
bitch

Based and mentally healthy pilled

Typical PUBG enjoyer

No, I don't wear a durag.

No, I never have voice chat enabled

top or bottom?

I avoid using voice chat because my voice doesn't pass yet.

Ha, fag.

I love consequence-less communication like this. I say all kinds of stupid shit on voice chat because I don't know these people and will never talk to them again after the game.

No one fucking uses ingame voice chat with randoms anymore. They're all in their own Discord chats.

if i feel like it itll turn it on, if i dont feel like it i wont
simple as

>someone does it back

Attached: 1623683241649.jpg (1280x1182, 87.08K)

based. Me to

How would you know this?

nice try, redditor

Don't even own a mic.

You son of a bitch

You're right

>turn on mic
>put mic inside mouth so voice is super loud and weird sounding
>whole team starts doing it
Good times

wow, its almost like human beings are highly social creatures
there are people lurking this thread right now that are mortified at the mere thought of talking to strangers

Not exactly.
I have no problem talking, I just can't be bothered to actually set up my microphone.

>yo does anyone have a mic?
>HUAHUEAHSUALKLUGULGAULGALUGALULUGLUUUUUU
imma start doing this

>a je je je je
>GUNGA GINGA

Attached: 1488988274269.jpg (400x509, 17.46K)

Answer the question.

Everyone makes fun of my voice, so I don't talk.

do you only play super old shooters or sum?

So Tupac doesn't want people to find out he's still alive so he turns his mic off?

I have never owned a microphone outside those cheap ones that plug into the xbox 360 remotes in my entire life.

>turn mic on
>hehe........... yeah............ uhuh.......... ahhh............. ooooooohh...........mmhh yea..................... aaugh............. nnf...................
No counterplay

Technically I don't, but that's because I don't even own a mic. Voice chat is fucking creepy and nothing anyone says will change my mind on that. If you need to say something, type it. I also go to lengths to block voice streams in my firewall when possible, so I don't have packets and ping getting wasted on listening to some neckbeard breathing heavily.

>Voice chat is fucking creepy
I'm curious why you feel that way, as I've never heard anyone describe it that way. To me it's just like a phone call where I don't have to keep my held up to my head.

>No counterplay
Counterplay? Only a fool doesn't do the same thing back. The moment it sounds like mine's better, I'm winning.

/thread

the moment yours starts to sound better i start screaming and making the girl voice
bam motherfucker, you're fucking me now, and you're gay

Imagine you made the phone call by just punching some random number and start blabbering away at someone you don't know from Adam. Then you turned it into a conference call, entering more random numbers. On top of this they're all on speaker phone and everything in your vicinity at home is also being picked up. Combine that with the older internet mindset of anonymity being the gold standard, that you do not ever reveal who you really are and enjoy the freedom that brings.

>hehe...........
*wheeze*
>yeah............
For real, man.
>uhuh.........
Oh yeah!
>ahhh............
aaaahhhHHHHHHH
>ooooooohh...........
OOOOOOOoooohhh
>mmhh yea.....................
Alright, yeah!
>aaugh.............
HURG
>nnf..............
Ugh! Yeah!

Me on VRChat

>born with retard voice

Attached: 1649821302932.jpg (431x419, 102.09K)

>turn mic on
>extremely comfortable, start talking, making jokes
>several people cracking up at the same time at my jokes

I'm kinda used to it so I don't notice it sometimes but I can consistently get a laugh out of complete strangers. Feels good man.

Attached: 1383895642902.gif (400x319, 487.6K)

>female joins voice chat
>start coughing really loudly into mic whenever she tries to talk

Attached: 1577518194589.jpg (1240x1080, 473.5K)

>sound smart and well-spoken in my head
>hear my voice back
>sound like a 50 IQ neanderthal who slurs every other word and can barely keep a sentence together
It's literally unfair. I didn't ask for this.

Attached: 1648229868809.jpg (557x495, 91.89K)

am i playing in competitive queue? yes mic is on
any other time? mic off, text chat if i really give a shit

I hate women, why would I talk to them if isn't necessary?

This happens to everyone. You hear your voice differently than it actually sounds because you hear it with bone vibrations from your own skull so it'll sound less deep to everyone else.

>turn mic on
>"yes"
>turn mic off

the first time I properly heard my voice back I understood why people acted polite to me

Attached: 1649821530401.gif (100x100, 718.88K)

Next time you use the mic and someone laughs at your neanderthal voice, start making death groans like you're having a stroke. Make no reference to it, own your caveman vocal aesthetic. Anyone can make funny noises

>female joins voice chat
>some virgin starts coughing really loudly into mic when she talks because he is terrified of women
>we mute him

Attached: 06e2a7cd1e3747ee6b3ff54d5c827f82.png (277x352, 167.26K)

>plays multplayer game
>mad other people are talking
why bother playing with others if you wont communicate with them you turbo sperg

>Do you have a mic?
>plug mic in
>say no

I am not proficient in the act of social skills, good sir.

Attached: Colonel.jpg (468x546, 48.11K)

I'm working on this myself. Trying to push my tongue to the bottom of my mouth so I can focus on how I annunciate properly.

>having to rely vocal information on a retarded multiplayer game that you should be able to play co-operatively and co-ordinate without actually having to exchange a word
I don't have a mic.
I only enter vc to hear normies blaming each other for not knowing how to play the game or laugh when the inevitable female joins the vc and everyone gets super talkative.

Attached: 1649600064747.png (867x857, 505.99K)

simp

Attached: 1647718170851.gif (502x400, 2.49M)

>there are people lurking this thread right now that are mortified at the mere thought of talking to strangers
h-hi

>talk normally
>people always start asking me "are you black?"
>go along with it and start talking like a pickaninny
>wow thats racist
I guess my normal voice sounds black but my black voice sounds racist?

Yeah just take full advantage of it user.
vocaroo.com/1cXFmeGq56Cm

You really think you can show your fat ugly mug here?
Faggot

I forgot that guy existed, does anyone have the webm where he bothers some blackies?

Play multiplayer? Fuck no.