LMAO

LMAO

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-125225.jpg (1440x1432, 198.24K)

and thats somehow a bad thing?

i really don't know what you mean

Team skull is literally the only good villain team in pokemon

>the stakes must be marvel levels of world ending every time or it's a bad story

shut the fuck up

I like how you conveniently leave out the most retarded of the teams who thought they could control weather.

True but vanilla Team Rocket should be on its own tier

Isn't the point of the bottom two that they aren't the actual villains from the respective games?

>pokemons

Team Rocket, Team Plasma, and Team Skull are the only good criminal organizations in pokemon
Scale of importance creep is fucking cancer for the presentation of pokemon games, and function as a tremendous foil to the protagonist's goals of making lots of pokemon friends and attaining the rank of Region Champ.

Attached: 1890280931089290.jpg (800x794, 72.8K)

They had noble goals, and yes the legendaries could control the weather and shape the landscape they just fucked up with the wrong orb.

The SwSh bad guy CEO is one of the worst antagonists in all of vidya
>We need to stop making our Pokemon big, it’s going to destroy the world in a thousand years
>no I can’t wait one fucking day to fix the problem, I need to do it right fucking now
>oh wow shit I accidentally brought about the apocalypse, it’s up to the 12 year olds to save the day

>Lets exploit interdimensional aliens because we can

Attached: Symbol_Aether_Foundation.png (400x500, 4.67K)

>That implication that Guzma's dad beat him up with golf clubs because he couldn't get anything but second place trophies as a kid

>I'll give the blue pokémon the red orb!
Were Archie/Maxie colorblind or just absolute retards?

More like
>I'll use PETA's vast resources to get high on interdimensional space jellyfish crack to cope with my husband getting isekai'd

Maybe they never saw the legendary just rumours and stuff.

Even then
>Man I'm sure the GOD OF THE SEA wants this RED ORB!
>Surely the LAND GOD OF VOLCANOES will want this BLUE ORB!

Absolutely.

Kek

That wasn't Plasma's goal. They were gun grabbers. They wanted everyone disarmed so Ghetsis would be the only one with weapons and nobody could oppose his rule.

Rocket is the most boring and uninspired team in the whole franchise and only have cred due to being the first and thus appealing to the nostalgia of normies, their actual goals are retarded and their return in gen 2 was fucking laughable.

Aqua and Magma in RSE are insane eco-terrorists with a plan that does not make sense, ORAS gives them a little bit more to work with as Archie becomes an unapologetic doomsday harbringer and Maxie wants to use the cataclysm to force humanity to stop relying on pokemon and evolve.

Galactic, like most of DPPt is a repeat of the gen 3 template but bigger and more bombastic, it works well enough but it really feels like a rethread.

Plasma's base concept actually makes the most sense, manipulating people by masquerading as a charitable organization, but the execution was really weak because of how transparently evil they are, they get better in B2W2 where they split in two factions and one of them actually has charitable goals, but they had too little screentime to craft a true conflict.

Flare is ok, just ok, like most things XY, Lysandre is one of the most charismatic team bosses and his plan sorta makes sense when you realize he's simply disillusioned and not actually evil.

Skull had good potential for a role reversal "hero with a bad reputation" type plot, but they fucked it up and instead just made them Aether's coffee bitches, something that Colosseum and XD had done way better with Snagem and Cipher over a decade prior.

Yell is a fucking nuisance and had no point existing other than tradition, their existence is also massively detrimental to the plot because by focusing on their retarded antics there is zero focus put on MacroCosmos, easily the worst implementation of the villain team idea to date.

UH UH
UH SKULL
UH UH
COOL CAT

Don't compare Team Skull to Team Yell, Skull is one of the best evil teams, Yell barely qualifies as one.

Too be fair, because of ORAS, it is shown that if given the right orb, they would have killed everyone.

Nah,Galactic is based especially given the regions ties to mythology and the fact that you're playing a fucking jrpg. Stay filtered retard.

>OH no it's the bad guy
>Truely this presents nuance to what I am doing
>Oh he just wants to blow up the world
BORING

I'm still salty one Team Flare grunt told me I could join if I paid the fee of 5 million Pokedollars, I somehow gathered it and he didn't even give me a different dialogue.

You say this yet defend Plasma. Fuck off.

Yeah, team plasma, you know the guys who's entire thing was undermining the bond between pokemon and humans? To create a situation where they alone can take advantage of pokemon and subjugate the entire region under them?
The literal entire premise of their organization
The walking metaphor for malicious gun control, that existed to gaslight everyone into believing they were wrong?

Man you really did get filtered. And by a fucking Pokemon game. Hilarious.

Well golly gee willacres faggot, sorry for liking thematically appropriate antagonization rather than just HE DA BAD GUY HE HE MAKE EARTH GO BOOOOOOM AND BECOME GOD AND DEATH DO THE OBVIOUSLY CORRECT THING AND STOP HIM :OO

The whole point of both Skull and Yell is that they AREN'T the main antagonists.
And in the case of Yell, they literally aren't antagonists at all.

Dude quit embarrassing yourself. It's pathetic.

>harm to ego
>on an anonymous board
Actual retard

>oh it's fine I'm being a fucking moron on this anonymous knitting forum
I wish the next generation was born with some sense of shame.

wtf where was that?

ORAS retcon. In the original timeline, the opposite orbs were needed to awaken the titans to begin with. Emerald reinforces this with the newer battle intros.

Attached: Screenshot_20220413-002738_Brave.jpg (1928x1079, 738.69K)

Cope
Galaxy team is shit tier

>I can't use social pressure to force you to agree with me, this is horrible!
Why don't you try twitter, trannoid.

Silly user, it's not a retcon because ORAS is in a parallel universe :^)

Nah, you're just a mad retard who was filtered by a children's video game. Keep seething.

Original timeline doesn't exist anymore. It's a retcon.

Weird projection.

But user, the original universe still exists because you saved it in the delta episode :^)

at his parent's house

>guy who got filtered by plasma calling anyone else filtered
lmoa

he;s just thinking about thos beans

Wrong but whatever makes you clap your hands happily.

Team Plasma are the only team I can take semiseriously because unlike every other team, most of their grunts and admins aren't comedic relief and are either unabashed pricks who would join Neo Team Plasma to rule alongside Ghetsis or people who truly believe what they and N are doing is the right thing.
Team Skull is the only team that plays into how silly they are, characters react to their presence like they should've for Rocket and Galactic and it works really well, I love how they tried to berries that were being given out for free and a fucking bus stop.

Team skull was beyond based, and the true evil team was Aether.
Sorry you're a tastelet OP.

Attached: team-skull.gif (318x248, 822.78K)

I liked potown, it really nailed that Skull were really just a bunch of misguided misfits with no way to get off of Alola. They secured their own slice of land by scaring everyone off and what do they do with it? Nothing.

Attached: potown pokemon center.png (400x240, 112.25K)

>I'm going to take over/destroy the world because I'm a really bad guy
LMAO

Attached: 1615269501555.jpg (500x334, 41.86K)

IIRC Skull hideout is just Guzma's house he grew up in. You can find a bag of dented golf clubs and lots of 2nd place trophies.

And then there is the Miss Fortune Sisters...

Team Skull was based as fuck

Team Flare fucked it all up, what was their plan anyways? all I remember is it might've been them nuking the world so only the supreme race existed or something like that?

Kill literally everything but them and their pokemon and MAYBE immortality.

They were rich people obsessed with fashion and wanted to genocide everyone who wasn't pretty like they were.
XY was a pretty strange time for Pokemon and it must have got fucked internally from what it was originally going to be.

Wouldn't the sane take be that Guzma broke the clubs in tard rage?

It’s not bad in the sense that I actually care either way but it’s still bad.

Yes
His old man even says he was weaker than Guzma too