Gundam Overwatch / Evolution beta over with

>Gundam Overwatch / Evolution beta over with
>Actually want to play more instead of being sick of it
>Almost everybody i got to try it says "I like how it's easier to get into than Overwatch"

Shit i think bandai's got a winner
Turn A needs a fucking huge buff though

Attached: 597d3387-s.jpg (640x512, 65.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1367080/MOBILE_SUIT_GUNDAM_BATTLE_OPERATION_2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They very much need to nerf Barbatos. Being able to here him coming but far too late to do anything about. His multitude of stuns and escape options are horse shit.

Haven't played it, but I've seen Turn A, and am surprised Turn A only has a grapple for a melee attack.

>expecting a shooter with cool, fast movement and flight and shit
>its straight up just overwatch

Such a shame. They haven't made a shooter with fun movement since tribes ascend and they'll probably never will

>Inb4 the gundam fanbase gets invaded by braindead overwatch trannies

Barbatos does not need a nerf. Everyone else needs a buff to where Barb is.

If people keep advertising this game as better Overwatch it will

As opposed to the regular braindead trannies already in the fanbase?

Turn A just needs a rework. More than that though, any mobile suit whose most iconic attack is a melee weapon NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO USE THAT FUCKING MELEE. CMON

It's going to, once Overwatch 2 is a flop, if Bandai plays their cards right having a free to play competitor will guarantee at least a hate fanbase like Paladins had

>Evolution
>network test
>BO2
>network test
NETWORK TEST NETWORK TEST NETWORK TEST BAKA BAKA BAKA I JUST WANT TO PLAY SOME MECHA

Most suits in the game don't have a melee attack at all.

please understand, small indie company
it's not like we have millions of dollars we are investing into a "Gundam Metaverse"

You certainly haven't met the absolute subhumans rampant in the overwatch community if you think they're comparable to gundam fans

>piloting zaku
>instinct tells me to flank and hit them with my axe
>hit c for melee
>nothing
>axe is tied only to ultimate
bullcrap

I wonder if the game would benefit from everybody having a small melee attack or if that would result in people running in like idiots even harder then they already do

I wish to yell at my teammates to stay back sometimes

Was there a date given for when it'll be back? I missed the beta cause the steam page said it needed 100gb of space

I've gotten a lot of players near death only having to reload, and they're usually pretty close I can do a quick dash to slap them. Melee would be pretty helpful for myself, though I can see a lot of new players playing a range suit suicide because they think they can beam sword the entire team like genji or their anime.

not enough content grind
zoomers will finish the battlepass in a week and drop it

What are the odds are getting a g-gundam?

Also when heavy arms. That seems like a given.

zaku needs a regular melee too
his axe is stuck to an ultimate that takes forever to charge

In the post survey you can select any series you want as a favorite, i bet they'll throw more G-gundam in eventually

They did make a Real Grade God Gundam just recently too so it's not like the series is dead

Attached: ffc81fce-37d5-439a-aa42-98ccc46a8581.jpg (720x540, 98.32K)

I'd say very likely, the choices they had in evolution were pretty decent. And they did have dedicated close range suits which is almost the entire cast of G Gundam. We'll get burning finger or even better

Attached: OUjVGnj.gif (400x300, 928.83K)

Guarantee we'll get a Zaku 2 (Melee type) eventually to go with the Zaku 2 Ranged type we have in the base game

>90mm machine gun instead of the default 120mm
>Heat hawk skill, maybe a larger shoulder shield
>Ult is now the Zaku Bazooka

>90mm and not the flamethrower

A zaku with flamethrower, axe, and a bazooka seems like a home run

>Easy mode Overwatch
Dropped

>"leave barbatos to me"

Attached: _hgbf_zaku_amazing___gundam__h_1619178716_8a80141b_progressive.jpg (1080x683, 129.75K)

You actually like the autism moba design, forced esports team comp autists instead of just picking a suit you like and shooting dudes

you do you

>most of Yea Forums favors zakus over gundams
Feddies BTFO

No I want a game where I move fast and has interesting map designs that have multiple angles of attack. As is it's really bland and feels like it's made for unathletic women that freeze up when a paper ball is tossed at them

There WILL be a meta for this game when it launches, don't get me wrong

I have a feeling it has to do with DOM and Barbie.

those two for defense sure, but I think sazabi and pale rider are the real staples. I just backdash on offense barbie's and they can't do shit about it unless they got ult, dom's mines could be used to help push the scrimmage line on offense too I guess but for barbie I just don't think he's as good as people think he is

I'd rather get a Gouf.

>Finger cannons
>Shield
>Heat Saber
>Electrified Whip to stun enemies or pull himself to enemies
>Ult would be wrapping an enemy up and electrifying them, dealing major damage over time and preventing them from moving.

Attached: Gouf.jpg (996x1027, 137.64K)

Watching the 08th MS team kinda makes me want a rainbow 6 siege clone over an overwatch one

It'll be listed as Zaku (melee)

I wanna play as GM more and fire bomb the point. He feels like a good Sniper counter with his shield. Who were your favorite toons and who do you hope gets added?
I'm a lorelet and the only other Gundam media I've taken part in was Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs Zeon.

NO ZAKU

Attached: Gouf attack.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

based fellow gouf wanter
>played the objective even to his death
they need to show his 08th fight in the evolution tutorial so people know it's not a TDM game

Attached: gouf.png (1234x936, 2.45M)

I only ask a few things.
Gimmie the Kampfer, Heavyarms, Qubeley, V2 Full armor and anything from G-Gundam while also keeping anything Unicorn way the fuck away from it.

Even the Byarlant Custom?

Attached: RX-160S Byarlant Custom.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

lol no

Is the zeta gundam in this? If not I need it added, along with the ZZ and Nu

Sacrifices must be made, user...

TALLGEESE WHEN

Attached: OZ-00MS2B_Tallgeese_III_-_Front.jpg (704x1054, 210.74K)

I'd add Hambrabi on that list too. Round out the Mobile Suit that has an Armour mode.

zaku should have had axe as a regular ability and a panzerfaust or rocket launcher ultimate

That's from MSV technically, like most of the Unicorn designs that aren't trash.

never watched unicorn, what’s wrong with it?

you know damn well we're gonna get unicorn and some reps from seed, I wonder if shit like the seed suits that have variants in stargazer will get the vanilla or variant as well as the wing suits being vanilla or EW. here's hoping the seed suits are at least cool.

I also wonder if they'll do gimmicky shit like having gamemodes with mobile armors or other big shit like psycho

Attached: Gib_871235_6791929.jpg (1200x997, 111.95K)

I WANT TO PLAY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM AND ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AGAIN PLEASE

I'll cum if Strike Noir gets in.

SEED kind of killed my interest in Gundam for a long time.

A space battle mode could be cool, but I don't know how it'd work with the way that the current controls are setup.

I JUST NEED ONE MORE HIT
PLEASE BAMCO

Attached: 1.jpg (3823x2867, 937.6K)

I'd love to see Aegis get in from SEED, if they did away with an ultimate it had a mode swap for hyper mobility and actual combat.

I'd be okay with SEED getting in if it was something different from everything else like a LaGOWE

I want this plucky little guy or any of his variations. The weird suits are always more fun than the MC ones.

Attached: kapool.jpg (640x640, 57.29K)

Lol Yes. It's the only suit the community is divided on. You either love it. Because it's the only fucking thing you play and you blindly defend it so you don't have to learn how to play. Or you despise it because you know every match boils down to who had the better Barbatos. It's considered a 4 star difficulty suit when any brain dead moron can use it and wipe the floor with the entirety of the team with no prior experience. While everyone has to fight a uphill battle to take on one fucking Barbatos. A Barbatos shows up. If it kills it will kill again within 6 seconds. If it doesn't kill everyone on your team loses their fucking mind trying to kill it so it would fucking kill them in 6 seconds. The Unit is busted. The fucking Exia is a 3 star suit but requires an exponential amount of effort and practice to do half of Barbatos job with 200 less health.

The Unit is broken and requires nerfs. Only people claiming otherwise main the faggot suit and ignore playing all others. It's a fucking Genji/Doomfist situation again.

guys how do I counter him?
>self regeneration
>crotch isn’t considered a critical hit
>no actual counter picks

Attached: 4141F397-4D45-4BF6-9AD1-64D9E170E5F4.jpg (1284x1212, 1.15M)

didn't read

I'd be down with Astray units or literally anything not piloted by Shinn or Kira.

more like can't read. Barbatos cock sucker.

Disregarding story and only looking at the original designs, it overdoses really hard on the nazi symbolism and also goes full retard tacticool with suppressors and Eotech sights on mech-size beam rifles.

I was gonna say no, but the thought of the Red Frame Power Loader running around with the 150m Gerbera Straight makes me laugh.

he needs a slight tweak but busted? lolno
methuss can transform to get away
asshimar can too and he can pin him down with napalm
pale rider can slow his ass to a crawl with emp
zaku can smoke or just dash out of range of his stuns
just being in the air or saving your dash to avoid his stuns makes his life a lot harder

Its existence is kind of pointless and drank the zeek koolaid a bit too much.

He needs to lose a stun. He needs to not get his job back on kill. His smash shouldn't not only shutdown a mobile suit but also instantly kill it. It needs to not be able it 2 hit a fucking Sazabi. A mobile suit with the most god damn health in the game.
Knock it's Damage down by like 20% and change it's Sword plunge out for a Smoothebore gun. And just call it the Barbatos lupus. So the gameplay style isn't rooted entirely in ganking motherfuckers every 6 seconds with little to no counter outside of multiple people firing on it at once.
Also Knock it's Difficulty rating down from 4 to 1 star because it's braindead easy to use and excel at.

store.steampowered.com/app/1367080/MOBILE_SUIT_GUNDAM_BATTLE_OPERATION_2/
S
O
O
N

If you are Fighting Barbatos that just fucking walk up on you than you are a lucky son of a bitch. 9/10 times a barbatos isn't subhuman stupid enough to just walk at your ass with a charged weapon. They jump over walls, Jump to your location. or gank around corners to smack you twice and leave to do it again.

Actualy im a Zaku main and Barbatos is shit.

seethe

>They jump over walls
then you should hear him coming from a mile away
>or gank around corners to smack you twice and leave to do it again.
that also makes noise

I will give you the corner camping strategy is kind of annoying and they could make the sound cue more distinct.

Why should I be excited for this? It's just another gacha game, right?

Barbatos is a non-issue for me when playing DOM. Barbatos is only good against uncoordinated teams, and the network test was nothing but uncoordinated teams. You get a loud ass audio cue when he's charging his maul. He should lose a dash maybe.

It's an actual game first and foremost, hte gachashit's just there to make people whale on the newest suits

The game has too many stuns for how fast you'll die, and you just fucking know they aren't going to stop putting them on whatever new characters they churn out.

Attached: 1581372404626.jpg (1191x670, 82.36K)

How’s the game compared to elden ring?

just wait for the zaku buff and barb/exia keks will be no more