>americans trying to fix European mythology

Attached: Angrboda_%28GoW_Ragnarok%29.jpg (960x1200, 226.95K)

Oh no, a videogame did mythology and history differently than what's written!

>strawman

>dude I played GTA V and none of these tech companies or car companies exist. Why are they rewriting history?!

>NIGGRBODA

Attached: 1606152525208.gif (500x282, 460.57K)

Uhh, Europeans and Canadians are the ones who re-write history in video games you fucking idiot. God of War is a pure fantasy game based off fantasy, not a historically accurate game unlike Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V with women and black people (European World War games which were real events), or Valhalla with women and black people (Canadian Viking game based off real time period events)

Attached: YHcbaOr.png (1080x1080, 1.07M)

100% chance she's going to get bleached by Atreus.

why not just use African Mythology

Attached: 1630798409545.jpg (712x630, 58.07K)

Because it's garbage and won't move unit one

You're just baiting but if truly that was all there was to it a significant number of people would have a problem with Fate and its depiction of the Once and Future King, too. Yet they don't.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_nayu_tundora__9d466a650f797ca515983aab4f5c6757.jpg (1059x1483, 218.73K)

They should. Depicting the King Arthur having sex with women and men (a (((bisexual))) degenerate) is the most insulting thing they could have done with the character.

>black on the cover
>sell less

Attached: 8556471347832.png (1032x965, 80.49K)

Attached: 351655486698521755.png (739x896, 704.05K)

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

All white women. Especially your mother.

Prison industry

video games?

Bait
And there's the nigcel. Gets 'em every time.

On one hand its entertainment based on loose information to begin with, who gives a shit?

why are jews like this?

Liberals

They do it because it's free publicity on both ends and for brownie points because literally EVERY time it happens it's free reign to shut down actual criticism of the finished product with "muh racism"

are you going to suicide when GotW 2 sells gangbusters like Miles did?

Attached: 1643243231695.jpg (807x1149, 248.71K)

why do you wish rape upon my mother?

Vikings had black people tho. Is this another cross /pol/ post? Please go back.

Stop consuming leftist propaganda.

Attached: 198654897447.jpg (618x496, 34.21K)

jews

jews, glownig industry, prison industry, politicians

funny videos

Attached: 1647709782048.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

slavery in Africa

They didn't do anything wrong

jews are not American, they hate America

you mean the blacks that sold slaves to the colonists for america?
those africans that got filthy rich over slave trade?

The cervixes of all white women

...would not suffer from the overwhelming representation in rape statistics.
Indeed user.

Police
American pro sports
Jewish elite
Blackrock

Yea Forums because they couldn't complain about anyone anymore.

White women loved to be raped by darkies. Probably the first and last time the majority of them finally orgasm

There's jews, trannies, liberals, gays, etc. There's a wide selection of groups that Yea Forums loves to seethe over.

With plenty of reason.

Attached: 9841698754.png (1672x728, 307.13K)

She looks Blasian.

>Another seething about blacks thread

I just don't want niggers in my video games.

Most people acknowledge that those groups are an active detriment to society. One quick glance at america and any country under it's influence is proof of that.

norse mythology is shit
they should have gone christian and have a final battle with jesus

settle down schlomo

>dollar sales

Attached: 1638925803053.jpg (782x788, 40.39K)

>black women always improve the game

Attached: 54548113215699852.png (406x500, 360K)

Battlefield 1 gets a pass due to using an actual regiment of niggers that did participate in the Western Front after the arrival of the USA (The Harlem Hellfighters). Rest is all bullshit added for “diversity” points, I’ll give you that.

gotta niggafy everything white people have made

norse mythology completely white so they turn someone into a nigger

nigger mythology all niggers so they leave it all niggers or it's racist

guess i'm not playing the new GoW which sucks

>coping

>jews
oh gee, I wonder why...

Attached: 1648043703014.jpg (1080x1665, 494.07K)

Jews would not allow this. Christ must be revered among whites for control.

>Thread didn’t even TRY to be about God of War, just more nigger, jew, tranny obsession posts

apparently the game will obsess about it too

lel

Shit nigger game published by Commiefornian Amerisharts.
They even invited Snoop Dogg to play the game at E3 because they wanted niggers so fucking badly.

Yea Forums better get a special confetti effect for the day like on new years when this rabble rousing instigator finally dies. i'm hispanic but this still pisses me off - it's the most racist shit that exists in the medium: this guy is literally chastising these people for existing as their skin color. imagine doing the same thing to some basketball/football team line-ups or HEAVEN FORBID the upper-managements of million dollar corporations like the one mr. schreier works for. it's a terrible double standard and shouldn't be tolerated anywhere or in any context.

Attached: 1647425772724.gif (200x200, 671.47K)

People like this literally serve nothing to society. I never wish will upon anyone, but would we not better off if they simply didn't exist?

>imagine doing the same thing to some basketball/football team line-ups
sports fans are not retarded woketards, they don't care about that, you'll go to a soccer game and you'll see white people cheering for anyone, kikes have not infiltrated soccer or sports for the most part so you don't see the same agitation, and even if they tried people wouldn't go along with it, there has been some controversies but they never stuck because sports fans just don't care

>here comes /pol/ waggling thier small white penis on Yea Forums again

>blaming the Jews for your virginity
enjoy never getting laid loser

>MUH /POL/
Get fucked mutt, I hope your whole country sinks to the bottom of the ocean

>stop making fun of muh small dick

why you mad schlomo, just telling it how it is