This game is too hard for me

This game is too hard for me

Attached: 71mQzTj4jyL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 150.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Classic_Book_Collection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course it's hard. There's no age rating. Not even the ESRB could beat it.

Why doesn't this game require ESRB classification?

Have you ever read a book?

I have, and there are mature books, but neither this nor Nintendo 3DS Guide: Louvre require an ESRB rating. What wording dictates that these don't need ratings?

you guys like the pvp or co-op more?

Attached: Untitled2342343234.png (1013x480, 64.09K)

PVP was wild. Fending off invaders in the Lolita level was no joke.

>100 unique levels
>Can play them in any order
>Replay value is through the roof
>Filters ESLs
>Final boss is unfathomably based
10/10 game

I'm pretty sure there's nudity in the Louvre yet it's apparently not applicable to be rated.

>No ESRB

WHY

>This product does not require age classification.
How did they manage that when Nintendo has agency classification as a requirement to release games on their platforms?

coop, pvp players who know the books are OP and always spawn read me.

wtf did you do am i on a list nnnow

Attached: BING.jpg (1255x786, 112.54K)

>mein kampf is not age verifiable
Um based?

I would think the DS screen was too small to comfortably read books on. Pretty much all e-readers have six inches as a minimum.

>Start the Harry Potter level
>Dozens of messages right at the start that all say "No!"
Did people really hate that stage?

Attached: 1649817171225.jpg (2048x1773, 327.23K)

it's over.

wtf potter bros..

Attached: 1621569075049.png (630x137, 18.07K)

>This the kind of thing that made Reggie cum his pants
And yet I bet he never saw a suburban mom with a smartphone

>tfw my high school teacher mentioned this book once and said we should read it if we want
>She was the only black teacher in the entire county
Still can't decide if she was based or not

>1-888-SHIT
why is this a thing?

i geniunly want to read the book noe. is it illegal? what escuse can i use to get read it?

This was before the iphone was really a thing, the idea still had novelty

We’ve gone full circle, now Harry Potter is cancelled because JK Rowling is supposedly a TERF or some shit

>paying for public domain

Does this actually have good books on it? Seems like a neat ds gimmick.

also want to knoe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Classic_Book_Collection
It actually has some pretty great books, some of my favorites for sure

Last I looked in a bookstore, I found an annotated version for like $25. It's basically just a story about grooming, if you've read about your average Discord "romance" you've read Lolita

I read that as 100 Classic Boobs.

Attached: lewd.png (218x231, 8.34K)

Thanks

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Classic_Book_Collection
>King Solomon's Mines
nice

she said sex is real and men in dresses are not women, so she is literally hitler

>half of it is shakespeare plays listed as full books
sasuga, nintendo

no you didn't

oh no you caught me

it was just a prank bro

>woman
>author

Attached: 342412545345.png (600x513, 452.2K)

Reading fucking sucks. There, I said it.
Better shit to do in 2022.

Frankenstein is one of the best books/stories of all time and Mary Shelley basically ad-libbed it as a shitpost on a rainy weekend, cope

is the woman in the cover art a virgin?

You're on a 5 message probation. Better not do anything too wild, buddy, or you're going in the slammer.

>tfw no writer gf
i'll settle for one that writes fanfiction, I just want someone i can read with and cuddle

Even if anons don't care about the story, they'd have to love it for the *not* incest.

Do people really just stop reading books once they finish school?

Yes. A lot of people get addicted to more engaging mediums and become easily bored and distracted when reading.
I haven't finished a book since last year. :(

>Loli makes any mainstream search engine go full ALERTA and summons at least ten glowies to your door
>Shota is A-OK and shows topsites

What did they mean by this?

Good question.

What's the last book you have read, anons?

I read Hunger (Hamsum 1890). I read the Bly translation because that is what I pirated it, and I liked it better although it seems like the more recent translation might be more accurate, but who knows.
It was honestly very hard to read because its the most accurate narrative of depression of I've seen. Notes from the Underground is another thing that comes to mind, but that's very much more infused with anger. Hunger is just pure suffering brought on by inertia.

Lolita is overrated drek and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.
Confirmation is better and that book is a ghost.

Should I read Don Quixote in english, or wait a few years until I've learned spanish to read it?

The Plague by Camus, last year, pretty good but I enjoyed the stranger more
Also I haven't read anything since because I can't really stand reading on PC

they are rifght. They promote rising the child of the guy thta cucked you

I work as a Library assistant and my answer is kind of.

We do get alot of teens who stop by for a project or a certain book for school.
But we do get alot of older women late 20s- early 50s. Surprisingly there's hardly any men who go aside from the girlfriend who brought her bf.
I would say 90% of men stop after school. Women stop for years after school then come back up around 25+

Attached: Clementinum-beautiful-library.jpg (1920x1080, 461.37K)

I would recommend getting a kindle.
It has saved me tens of thousands of dollars, and the experience is very close to a book. It isn't quite as nice as having paper, but turning pages is a lot easier, as well as being able to read while lying down.
Get one, flash it, turn off wifi, get calibre, go to zlibrary, it's excellent.

I haven't read the Plague. I enjoyed the Strange, but I've always thought it was 2 acts of a 3 act play. The most unfinished book I've ever read, including actual unfinished books.

The original language is always better. However, except in the case of very bad translations, the difference is negligible. If you're learning Spanish for another reason and are excited about it as a capstone, wait. If you're interested in the story itself, read it now.

Currently reading Things Fall Apart.
Only 1/5 into it, but it's quite well written, and feels authentically African unlike other things such as Oroonoko.

Thanks, Don Quibrote. I'll probably make it one of the next books I read. I might reread it for spanish practice in the distant future.

I thought the ending was genius, it made me think about it days after I finished the book. It also gets mentioned very briefly in the plague which I found pretty funny.
Do you have a "dark mode" on Kindle? My problem with screens is that I can't read too long on a white background, my eyes are fucked.

>reading books on a ds screen
Why? Sounds like a terrible experience.

Weak eyed bitch. Go strain some pasta while letting your little baby eyes recover.

I might hafta reread it.
Regarding the kindle, there is not to my knowledge, however provided you get either a very old or very new one the backlight can be turned completely off. Zero light at all, and the screen's natural color is an offwhite. I have never noticed eye strain, and I am very suspectible to it (for instance, I am currently using a completely modified webbrowser theme that forces everything to dark mode just because it strains my eyes normally). Not to shill too hard, but its really a wonderful device, and it makes reading so much easier, through the ease of pirating books if nothing else.

>100 classic books
Which ones

guessing Lolita by Nabokov didn't make the cut

Well I'll definitely give it a try, they're pretty cheap, and if I don't like it I can just give it away to some relative or something.
Thanks dude.

I second what said about the Kindle, just make sure you're getting a Paperwhite. Seriously, background lightning is important. If it's not urgent or if you want to save a few bucks Amazon tend to have great Black Friday / Cyber Monday sells on their own products. Like all Kindles are $40-50 cheaper for X days. But it's a well-worth investment at full price too and - as opposed to a lot of tech products - it doesn't become obsolete anytime soon.

comfy

Attached: 1579259124318.jpg (3072x2304, 1.55M)