So where's the content?

So where's the content?

Attached: R.jpg (1280x720, 118.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PSO2NGS/comments/u1gp0q/do_you_think_new_genesis_has_enough_content/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the most disappointing game ever

Ask again in 2024.

In the previous game

At the moment, which can take a hour or so
>do Daily for mesesta and filling up the mission pass
>do Yellow Trigger for +20 Silver/Gold Sword/Armor to use or sell
>giga farming
>vet farming
>Purple Trigger
>Urgent Quest every time it pop up

They're going to add Pyramid Quest later this month.

I need ass

Attached: 6A40DCC1-5DEA-41B6-BC3F-157EC2F8BAA7.jpg (720x480, 26.69K)

>Get pitched PSO2
>It's a actually a bait and switch for some shit ass "game" with no content, but endless money pits

They could have just been upfront with their intentions instead of kicking the can down the road until Steam launch. Now no one's fucking playing and global is endlessly crying about hyperinflated markets.

this game is bad

ERP

Attached: NONONONONONONONNOONO.png (1192x830, 1.7M)

take that tranny shit back to /vg/

dogshit game

ERP is content

What went wrong?

Attached: 1642042591073.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

>grab piss rocks
>do triggers for scales
>bogged the market
>log off
The "content" will be on the 27th so be ready

It's old but I'll make some more webm's soon

Back to /vg/ faggots

Attached: Butt13.webm (960x540, 731.17K)

go with them, nigger. no one wants to see your ps3 ass

no content
p2w mechanics
trannies in game
boring weapons
bad graphcis
everything

Youre the one who took it post more creeps

BRING QUNA BACK YOU HACKS

go back to episode 7 and the coffee and the shop pass not the mission pass dogshit one and get rid of hamazseiki and remove ngs

Wait until May announcement and see if the new NPC is Quna but whiter.

Attached: 1648982056491.jpg (2026x2865, 1.47M)

Everybody posts ass pics/webms because the faces in this game are horseshit.

how about you fuck off

unsalvageable game. type 1 and type 2 bullshit as usual.

Based "BRING QUNA BACK YOU HACKS" poster

Attached: 1635742969268.jpg (1653x1654, 782.5K)

>go vg general
>tranny shit and shitflinging
thank you for being a containment board

bring the old pso2 not this jew version

This was the very first game I saw with that stuff, all the way back in the Beta last year.

SEGA does it again by not understanding their market and casualized the game even more

The faces veer too much into fucking creepy territory at times. How is it that they got the new body mostly right, only to offer up a literal skinwalker face?

IMO, they should graft NGS onto PSO2 instead of making it a separate game and rebrand it as "Episode NGS". They somehow managed to unite both servers in shitting on their piss poor Genshin Impact clone.

Post your characters.

Attached: 1602996574727.jpg (1920x1080, 587.21K)

I'm surprised this game is still alive despite being a horrible game. Do Japanese people actually like this game? It's so bad discounting the economy.

Don't worry, their Supergame aka NFT will make them rich again!

Will this game ever be "right"?
No, not as long as the combat sectors are the only way to level. Those have been the biggest issue since day one and it surprises me that so many players don't see just how many potential new players they drive away. They'd be fine enough if they were an option amongst other more goal-oriented leveling systems, but any goal-oriented player will fall off the game for good if 90% of it is just running around in circles.

No amount of new areas, urgent quests or pyramid dungeons will fix something that is so fundamentally broken in the design of the game as the combat sectors are.

whales carry the game, each new scratch make the game stay afloat for one more month, and they release a scratch per week

Everything

Attached: 1645316406515.png (600x375, 425.36K)

Life got really really really boring so now most of us just want to socialize while looking at cute girls because there's no new games with real gameplay anymore and watching anime/TV takes like an hour before you run out of the latest thing to watch.
Either play/watch old stuff you've already experienced, or socialize with cute virtual girls, or touch grass. That is all you can do these days.

No

Attached: 1648659523918.png (1024x576, 851.02K)

I desperately need me some instanced story quests and repeatable scripted side missions that arent just a glorified boss rush inside a blocky arena
I want to see more side characters, help them with their stuff for mostly meaningless rewards, etc. I miss the early parts of Classic PSO2 story where you meet a shit ton of mildly interesting ARKS in the field and help them here and there with whatever shenanigans they are dealing with. Aki learning about the amduscians, Fourier and the lilipans, Marlu totally misunderstanding Azanami and Ohza, Patty and Tea doing surveys of every new region, Io being best girl simply by existing, awkwardly dealing with Risa whenever she appears, having random interrupts by the quirky top dogs of ARKS. All of that made the world feel alive and is one of the reasons I fell in love with PSO2 but NGS has next to nothing of it.

Actual Japanese players love ripping on No Gameplay Shop access locked behind $7. Gaijin there and abroad are naturally Sega nuthuggers and pretend it's Hamazaki's gift to gaming. If Sega ever reverses course and starts up production on PSO2 again, you'll know it's because the Japanese made them do it.

>itt golden tokyo key spammer

NGS does not have enough content and I'll also go on ahead and say that content volume means absolutely fucking nothing if you don't even wanna do what gets added, or it's too much of a pain to be able to do it in the first place.

>Prease understandu, the gritch is a feature

Attached: Super Game Experience™.png (1742x182, 93.43K)

this reminds me, they will probably have to add some king of exp key soon, no way for a new player to get to max level when low level areas are dead

>63% dissatisfaction
surprised we haven't seen some jap kyoani the sega offices
also americans sucking off corporations again, nothing new

We definitely need more content, and content that actually feels rewarding to do. In my opinion, no matter what content they add, as long as f2p cannot participate in the market, they will never bother content farming, because what's the point.When you can only use shops for 3 days and inflation, is wildly out of control because of the limited player base and lack of shop passes. There's still gonna be nothing for players to do even if there is new content. Unfortunately, free players or non-whale players are the backbones of MMO's like this, and the less active they get the more wildly out-of-scope things become.

Americans worship Japan and vice versa. Americans didn't care about Ghosts of Sushi for instance but Japs praised it as the greatest video game about Japan ever made.

i log in, do dailies (one bonus hour is when weeklies reset), do UQ if appears, and then what: Grind battle zone for exp and 0.000001 chance for a good drop, grind purple with 0.0001 chance for a good drop or grind capsules to make 300k in a hour? That's supossed to be fun?

Attached: 1642217534361.png (1170x520, 1.2M)

It's the lewdity until the mods decide to ban you, or enough asskissers reports you. This game has a huge amount of asskissers.
I put satisfied because I didn't want them to shut down global.

Attached: Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis_2022.04.11-21.25.png (752x104, 23.15K)

The only thing I don't get is- why must they completely left base PSO2 in the dust instead of using the already available contents there for some events. It's a good opportunity to make people play base game again when NGS is on dry period. Is it really that hard to do so? The only base PSO2 event they did when NGS is ongoing is the weapon camo rewards for clearing the stories, and that's it.

Attached: 1642990952606.png (225x225, 87.17K)

As an asskisser I fucking kneel over those scales

Fuck you, faggot. Should have just played on JP like the rest of us.

It's only there so NGS can leech off its success. It would have fucking died just like the Sakura Taisen mobile game if NGS was released as an actual stand alone PSO3.

I made a backup account on JP recently and can confirm rank 1 areas are mostly dead unless someone needs to murder weak enemies. It was usually just me and one salaryman running circles. I stomached it as much I could for my real destination: PSO2. Moving back, their moronic approach to le open world combat is a huge roadblock to getting newbies in, and I'm not sure if they're even aware of how bad it is.

how2get a lot of scales

In other games. NGS is just a skinnerbox for whales who don't even ERP because it's bannable offense.

half this thread is me btw

Came to say this. Sega continues to disappoint. Can’t wait for the 6 gorrillion dollar game. That’ll save the company.

lmao I havent played in a while when was this?

they never gave out any apology yet doe

The latest update. They also disable Photo Room, the one feature that would get praise, when SEGA found out you can get dupe material farming by switching rooms.

Its ganna be a 25% rare finder ticket, again

I know >reddit, but they bring up some great points about how shit NGS is and Sega's lack of remembering what they did right and wrong in PSO2. Most of these people shitting on it are from global btw, the nuthugger server.

reddit.com/r/PSO2NGS/comments/u1gp0q/do_you_think_new_genesis_has_enough_content/

My narrative?!

Like a week ago. They didn't test the photo mode or anything worth a shit and it shows. Always ahead of schedule with delaying stuff, but never when it comes to asking for money lol.

most of these niggers are cringe deviantart and gaia online fags if you check their profile. so their opinion means little.

PSO2 was always like this before they introduced keys.
Join a group of 11 other dickheads and form up into a massive death ball. The most boring brainless shit. Not like keys are much better but at least you get done with it quicker. Reminder video games are supposed to be fun.

you literally copypaste this from reddit

*Gigas now drop 1-3 scales
*5 daily scales you can find in Retem map
*Rank 2 purple Retem triggers drop scales 7-13 per run.
*Rank 2 uq's drop 8 scales and Dark Falz uq drops 12.

up me bum haha better fish it out heheheh

cool thx

Attached: 1627742894848.jpg (2048x2048, 330.68K)

Sector more or less replace Exploration/ARK Quest/Time/Ultimate/Advance/Extreme quest at this point. No one actually DOES those unless the daily client and the daily demand you to do it.

most of the replies are from reddit

They wanted to force migration as hard as possible. All that really yielded was dozens of whales quitting global, F2Ps giving up faster than they could be replaced, and a paltry 3K population remaining. That 3K population is not able to sustain the market btw. They paywalled so much shit and basically told everyone complaining to pound sand. You know that fucking shop pass you can get in the mission pass thing? It's just a very small bandaid they placed in order to not make more people quit.
As for me? I prefer PSO2 and it's not even close. NGS feels like a really bad joke that's long since overstayed its welcome, but the part that really hurts is seeing people defend it and insist it's "good".