Genichiro

Genichiro.

Attached: sekiro-genichiro.jpg (1160x1077, 168.79K)

More like, Genshinro

Everyone who ranks Dick Souls gameplay over Sekiro got filtered right here

This dude broke my controller

Never felt more satisfied over beating a fromsoft boss than this fucker.

*Jobichiro

motherfucker nearly filtered me
glad I didn't give up tho, most of the other bosses after him felt like a breeze

Inner Genichiro made me sweat my balls off. The normal one was easy in comparison.

Sekiro is still fromsofts best game

>is better than any elden ring boss

Attached: ashina.png (1826x136, 40.67K)

Almonds activated

I liked Genichiro, his boss fight was kino. He just wanted to save Ashina.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 739.58K)

Attached: kneel.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

>go from dying 30+ times to squashing him like an annoying bug before Isshin

Can't think of a better way to naturally showcase player progression than that

GENICHIRO-DONO.........

>get fucked up by old Owl

Attached: genichihead.jpg (1911x1077, 180.73K)

so hard!

Attached: 1634746490174.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

I mean, if Sekiro could defeat Genichiro then it makes sense Owl was able to just destroy Genichiro effortlessly. Isshin fought against an Ashura and lived.

It's pretty funny how the main reason Sekiro is hard is because people go in expecting dark souls "turn" combat which mentally makes them avoid recklessly attacking bosses

guys i died more than 6 times to the ogre should i continue playing this game???

Attached: 1598558449792.jpg (719x688, 63.54K)

>down 1 revive in phase 1
yeah idk, sport

>*jobs*

how do people even die to him
You just chuck 3 oil pots at him, use the flame vent 3 times and he is pretty much dead

i blind first tried him lol

this game was easy except for the ape in the frozen area

Attached: 1636407791871.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>this game was easy
Correct
>Except for the ape
You are just as bad as they are

I feel the english VA for Genichiro doesn't get a lot of credit. Especially when you fight him the last time when he is furious.

Is this seriously where people gave up? That job belongs to the ogre and bull.
Genichiro was the first boss that felt like a true test of what you learned that far, which is by extension fun. If you already beat Lady Butterfly you literally don't get another fun boss until Illusionary Monk/Owl.

Once you figure him out he becomes Jobichiro. That is until you fight Inner Genichiro.

Theres a lot of retards. Never underestimate the retard.

Genichiro is easy if you
a) learned how to mikiri
b) understand that you need to be at least moderately aggressive
c) can read, and read about lightning reversal instead of skipping every tooltip and every text you come across

Really well designed boss overall. He's like a midterm exam, just checking if you understood the material so far.

Attached: dde130a3feadd596c4c8ab1dd6c1ce44.jpg (1260x880, 136.03K)

i think it's the slow struggle of fighting through the fort (the bull, mob packs) only to get beat down by him endlessly with no clear way to actually cheese (no summon, no tricks). demoralization

>Genichiro but better

Attached: radagon.png (1907x2160, 2.4M)

Why do people hate Demon of Hatred?
>muh Dark Souls boss in Sekiro
While the 1v1 sword duels are the best fights in the game I thought he was fun for a big boss, none of his moves felt particularly bullshit and he's better than 90% of other From's big monster fights by virtue of having a functional camera. He's also the only boss in the series to make me genuinely sad because The Sculptor was a total bro from start to finish

Did nothing wrong. He just wanted to protect Ashina.

motherfucker took me like 20 tries

I hated it until I realized you just bait the fireballs, get close and run around him between attacks

Probably just me but by the time I got to him on my first playthrough I was ready for the game to be over. I was not in the mood to deal with another headless ape sized boss where my main concern was probably going to be hit boxes. Easy skip.

>REEEEE WHY IS THERE NO BUILD VARIETY IN MY NON RPG ACTION GAME
>I dual wield moonveil and rivers of blood btw

>dodging the thunder
All I see is panic jumping, I guess it wasn't that easy

I like him. He's so different from every other boss in the game that it makes the mortal journey runs more interesting.

I do think he does have a bit too much hp tho, even with ako+confetti it still takes a while to punch through those bars.

pretty normal when you don't know his moveset at all kek

Stop randomly jumping all the time you retard holy shit

People don’t realize by that point that you should already have assassinated one of his health bars. I think a lot of people would beat him in the first couple tries otherwise. It doesn’t click right away that you’re supposed to be a dirty sand throwing fucker in Sekiro.

Not really, it just shows a lack of reading comprehension, also, it's ok to admit you panicked because the fight wasn't "that" easy

Just beat him last night after a bunch of tries, really cool fight when you get a feel for it.

Genichibro. The Last Japanese Patriot. William Wallace with a fundoshi.

He commited atrocities against his own people but who can be mad with him.

Attached: IMG_20220225_125220.jpg (1920x1080, 124.57K)

Guardian Ape is an asshole

Keep playing. He’s a weird boss in both From’s decision to put him as a gatekeeper that early and his moveset. I can’t think of many other bosses in the game where you’re punished as hard as you are by the ogre for using Sekiro’s main mechanics of being aggressive and deflecting.

Yes, I legit beat him on my 7th try

You're good user. You could go fuck with Lady Butterfly first if you'd rather

Attached: sekiroyeet.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

He's not even loyal to Japan but his clan. The ministry that invades Ashina is implied to be the Tokugawa waiting for the right moment to strike and wipe out Ashina. Always like games where bigger events were happening but the game only focuses on the smaller stuff that matters to the protagonist.

Elden Ring bosses are so shitty. Whole game is balanced around "bosses last 30 seconds, either you die or they do" so you never get to really experience the fight or listen to the music.

Just run away, you don't want to deflect him

God I love jobbers.

Attached: 1630352922748.gif (500x375, 2M)

Because they played the whole game not using shinobi tools, when they're at PEAK usefulness in that particular fight.

>down a revive
>1 sippy
>so easy

Attached: 1452263774886.jpg (413x395, 19.24K)

more like genibitch
can't even take a loss
had to lose 3 fucking times

Best known as Noctis from FFXV

I honestly would have preferred a game where you play as him. Flying through the air shooting lightning arrows and doing triple somersaults.
Honestly most of the human bosses in Sekiro made me jealous. Genichiro, Owl Father, Isshin all had movesets that made me wish I could use their tricks. At least let me call lightning so I can reverse it on my own or something

>I am a shitter and can't survive bosses unless they die in 30 seconds
Why would you write this in earnest?

>Parry Radagon
>He follows it up with a grab
>The grab timing is different from his regular grab
>He needs to be parried 3 times for a riposte
Bloody hell calm down Radagon. Anyway, one would expected the final boss to be better than a early-mid game boss, and even then it's debatable. Certainly not better than Inner Genichiro, although I did very much enjoy Radagon.

Attached: Sekiro_IGSD2.jpg (1920x1080, 217.33K)

>Bosses can't beat me unless I die in 2 hits.
Bosses are shitters who rely on stupidly high damage lol.

sincerely enjoyed his fight more than genichiro but he's no sword saint

But the best part of them is how you can actually use a good chunk of their moves

>Reading this scroll should let you perfectly time a completely never-before-seen attack and counter it without issue.
Jesus christ from's cock is all the way in your belly.

One of the things I love about Genichiro is that once you've learned his fight he's very fun but easy to fight in all future NG+ encounters.

You don't quite get that in other Fromsoft games, except the "learn how to parry" bosses like Pursuer or Crucible Knight.

Even if you're just dodging it, much easier to dodge under him than dodge away. Either way user, we're all anonymous strangers here, it's okay to admit you found Genny hard first time. No shame.

Too bad you play as sekiro but worse

Can't wait to fight him again on the moon in Sekiro 3.

>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grandpa save me
What a loser

I'm not even the guy you're replying to, I died to Genichiro 10 times personally. I just think you're a massive faggot and your insufferable attitude makes me retroactively hate this game because I share a fanbase with losers like you.

>*lightning reversals him*

How can you hit him if you run away?

Feels good man

>genichiro coming back as a glorified warm up against Isshin
Love that. If you're halfway decent at the game, by the time you get to Isshin you should just absolutely shit on Genichiro.

>*lightning reversals your lightning reversal*

Attached: genichiro.jpg (1920x1080, 349.56K)

Inner genichiro was a bitch to fight. Sakura dance is crazy busted though

>I hate a game because of the fanbase
Maybe you should just get of Yea Forums and enjoy playing games?

Melania is 100% a scrapped Sekiro boss. You can clearly see the parry points in the animations

People are saying she's a repurposed Tomoe

I hope some madman somehow ports her to Sekiro through sheer autism

Well hi, John Cello. I'm your pappy!

>exists as a check to make sure you're not getting buttmad and losing your cool
if you get hit by warmup genichiro on your way to isshin, it's time to go to bed/go do something else for a while
actual genius design

She's definitely feels a lot more enjoyable if you use parry. But yeah, I suspect whatever Tomoe assets didn't go to Inner Genichiro were repurposed into her.

This. Every time I either died or even got hit by Genichiro I was just shaking my head going 'how the fuck am I playing this bad'.