Wow, he's just like me

wow, he's just like me

Attached: 1618468579466.png (1600x900, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1ihIA242Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

George RR Martins self insert

I don't understand this character at all. I've done three playthroughs and have yet to figure out how to get him to do anything more than tell me to leave him alone.

Bring him a seedbed curse

There should be a game that has a pooping competition where contestants have to fill the bowl with the most crap. Loser has to eat it.

loathsome dung-eating fingers typed this

Never encountered this item.

it's pretty obvious too

I wish I was that awesome.

how many people have you raped?

Why would I bring the insane psychopath anything they want?

I have a few of them but can't remember where I got them. I almost checked the wiki for you but that's your job.

>Yea Forums: the character

why exactly did the GW decide to revive this dude?

If someone has to check a wiki to find an idea that is seemingly relevant to an important character such as those in the Hold: It's poor game design.

he said he has a few and didn't check the wiki

please spoil me everything that is known of this dude lorewise. I don't plan on ever playing ER but i enjoy the visual aspect of the soul games and this character looks interesting.

if you explore the capital, aka play the game, you will find the item easily.

he eat da poopoo

He rapes people so hard their soul is forever cursed and they can never reincarnate into the erd tree.

why are there fanmade images of him cutting people's genitals while they are tied to a chair? he does that in game?

Souls quests are fucking weird and I always have to look them up and I kind of agree it's bad design but I'm just trying to tell you how to progress the Dung Eater my nigga, because that's what OP asks about.

>because that's what OP asks about.
Derp, not OP but your post.

He is not wrong.

You never actually see him eat anything.

Attached: 1630113128043.jpg (976x850, 134.08K)

I found all of them and had the possibility to get his ending on my first playtrough wothout looking for any wiki. Git gud at exploring

Is that what he does? I'm a lorelet.

It’s the Peepeepoopoo Man

I like leaving messages about dung. It's my favorite keyword. Better than fingers or hole.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=h1ihIA242Pk

>I can kill you, then the pox will truly be your own
>nothing happens if you let him kill you

Attached: 1535625772569.jpg (179x166, 14.77K)

Yes. He does it to prawn bro if you let him out of jail

I think he triggered when I did some invasion for the manor then he told me to go find himself down under the capital.

>I've been here long enough. I will kill again. And defile each corpse with care.
Just to be sure. That when they're reborn...They'll be cursed. Along with their children, and their children's children, for all time to come..."

Attached: D188F84D-DD7F-493F-A9A1-185B3DECBD0E.png (750x938, 994.93K)

>follow that one ghost in consecrated snowfield
>leads me to a treasure chest after a bunch of BS
>its just a fucking rune arc
>message nearby reads 'didnt expect dung'

Made me laugh

what are those kind of barnacles on his armor? he vibes me strong nurgle vibes

There's a message in Godskin Duo's arena that says 'holy, dung'. Completely understood, laughed my ass off.

Literally what the fuck is his problem?

He used to see grace, has a sun on his chest, thinks about fucked up shit, so now he's has the power to curse people? Why? How? Is it explained?

He tries to emulate the look of an Omen. Omen are beings who born with a curse, making them look demonic - having horns is a big part of it. Unless they are of noble birth, Omen children often have their horns cut off at birth, which leads to their death. Dung Eater's armor deliberately looks like mutilated Omen horns. Why he wants to look this way, I have no idea.

Thats a good one. When the game launched, the endless fake illusory wall messages were annoying, but I've come to really like some of the messages in this game. There are some funny moments

so he is a human? no god, no demon, just a very very fucked up guy?

Based. Elden ring was good for the first 2 weeks only, wiki fags are the worst.

He is a human with clipped horns glued to his armor.

who is really really keen on rape, genital mutilation and torture in order to curse ppl just for the sake of it right? edge incarnate but still i dig his archetype if a bit one dimentional

Its hit or miss. I was able to Ranni's quest, completely, very easily without looking anything up. But when I met Hyetta after Godrick, I never saw her again and never knew about the frenzied flame aside from spells.

Well to be fair, he's the opposite of Malenia/Miquella. Both have "good intentions" in fighting for those discriminated against aka omens and demi humans. Only Dung Eater decides to burn the world down and become a vengeful demon instead of looking for co existence like Malenia/Miquella. You see it in his sword too. It's the spine of a giant that was hated and shunned because he was smaller than everyone else.

Milos isnt the dung eater?

kek

I'm not saying he's the dung eater. I'm saying Dung Eater clearly is sympathetic to freaks and abominations who are hated by society which is why he tries to look like an Omen and uses the spine of a failed giant for his weapon.

>Its hit or miss. I was able to Ranni's quest, completely, very easily without looking anything up.
You really expect someone to believe you?

I mean, some retards can't wipe their own asses. You not finding one of the several spots where the item drops is hardly indicative of overall game design.

Hers is honestly the most straight forward in the game. The only progression part that isnt told to you by an NPC is to go to Rena’s Rise after getting the dagger.

Touch grace

He does it to get revenge on the Golden Order, because they killed and imprisoned all the omens. He's defiling the bodies in order to birth more omens.

but if he is a human, why he feels such empathy and drive to avenge what is percieved as "bad" or "evil" he gives me corrupted palladin vibes

>its just a fucking rune arc
I love these though. Do you not use them or are you just better at the game so you don't get low on them like I do?

He defiles himself and the corpses of those he kills. That is how he curses their souls. His goal is to stop them from absorbing into the Erdtree. It's actually pretty clear.

Whoa why is an elden ring thread on page 10

You will never be an Omen.

Where is the Dung Eater during that opening? There's no hint of a real civilization in the Lands Between with an actual town square filled with people.

He's the personification of chuuni syndrome