Would you fuck this serial killer?

Would you fuck this serial killer?

Attached: 1648437459715.png (2000x2500, 1.69M)

Imagine being so terminally alone that this is a thought you entertain

Sure

probably not imagine seeing someone with an actual foot long tongue gross

If I killed her first, then sure

I can fix her.

id fuck anyone as long as they were female and at least pretended to like me at this point

>not wanting to feel a long hot wet tongue sliding down your throat
you're gay af

Will fuck you up for weeks, trust me on this

>trust
gonna require a greentext on that, first

sorry im so gay for not wanting my gag reflex activated during sex

she looks like my sister so no

Definitely! :)

God I want to fuck Toko and Jill so fucking bad.

Attached: 1637545002082.png (696x990, 104.35K)

>woman killer tries to kill you
>you overpower her and rape her
Imagine

>multiple page 10 bumps
>degenerate posts
>danganshitter

I would fuck a lot of things.

I'd sit on her face.

I haven't had sex since January. The list of things I would fuck is increasing at an exponential rate.

lmao i havent had sex in years :(

begone, sexhaver.

Pregnancy should keep her docile

user~~

Attached: 1605480095518.png (500x441, 36.63K)

I saw a random clip on /gif/ once of some japanese girl with a super long tongue. Was hot as hell, never did find the source.

>there are un-virgins in this thread right now

Attached: 1614057930814.jpg (175x188, 15.14K)

DON'T DO THIS TO ME

I have a long tongue fetish so she makes a a nice first impression but I want to be able to live to see her birth my child and that might be a problem if she's a serial killer. She may not even want to stick her tongue down my throat or up my ass either so that'd negate the whole appeal.

Yes

GOD I would pump that rock full of cum

Mommy?...

>secret zaibatsu
What?

not enough toko mating press pics

I would make her bed rock

i could get past the crazy for sex, but she canonically smells really bad. thats a no go for me

Weak.

Just lick her clean.

yes. endlessly.

The smell is the best part user

Attached: 1640298555214.png (332x280, 121.97K)

where is the greentext faggot, i need the

Attached: 1426190696991.jpg (491x365, 26.9K)

I only played 1 and in beginning of 2, is she not hungry for byakuya cock anymore or what?

I'd fuck Toko but not Jack.

im not even expecting like sweaty musk here, im anticipating the kind of rotten or moldy smell that on a primal level you've evolved to be conditioned to hate.

i want to see her rape shotas

Don't stick your dick in crazy

if you must know Byakuya is at first her only motivation in the franchise, and even afterwards still is the biggest inspiration for her

I would give her a bath

Attached: file.png (480x360, 143.43K)

After you're done 2 play Ultra Despair Girls

Attached: toko pity.jpg (500x283, 55.94K)

I don't see the problem

have smellfags gone too far?

She claims to hate attention but she secretly loves it that fucking loser thats probably why doesn't bathe and acts means so that people get upset with her cause in her eyes thats the only way people will give her attention.

Wrong we haven't gone far enough

Attached: man-sniffing-daisy-6094809.jpg (1300x957, 142.11K)

I'd fuck even a rock if it had eyelashes like these

Attached: 1555133420306.png (241x202, 3.89K)

You should play Paper Mario, at least the 64 and gamecube ones

But would you fuck her beta forms?

Attached: 1636938172389.png (2048x1434, 421.73K)

I really love her Distrust design.
As cool as the old woman version is, just how would that work? I mean I guess if Sakura started to feel like a normal girl she would too but it'd take a lot of time

>short red hair and glasses
HNNNG

Attached: himiko push.png (505x655, 360.2K)

aw yeah bby

Attached: dfgjhmjhgfd,hgdmahdf.png (259x360, 17.76K)

God I want to fuck Himiko's small hole.

Only if she lets me watch her give birth 9 months later

Get in line

Attached: himiko sm.png (600x350, 109.54K)

Sure but she best be still wearing her pantyhose by the time I get there.

Beta dangans are fascinating.

Attached: 1610082784197.jpg (1140x479, 135.6K)

Question for you Danganronpa fans
I was considering a new mechanic that could work in a game like this, specifically in settings with large open outdoor areas (Jabberwok island proper, or outside the school in V3). At certain times of night your character will be in danger outside alone in these locations. Each character alive will have a small chance to try and attack the player from behind, murdering them, resulting in an instant game over. Depending on the relationship you have with other players will lessen the chances of this happening (disproportionate to how high their friendship is to you)
This to me sounds neat but pointless. It's kind of ass backward to try and think of a reason for a mechanic like this, but does anyone think there's potential here it can be applied towards? As just a general "keep you on your toes" gimmick this sounds kinda lame.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 810.08K)

I guess it depends on what you would be doing at night. Usually in these games you only go out for story segments.

It'd be neat if you could defend yourself and get alternate story paths like accidentally murdering your classmate in self defense, or repeling them and having them be tense around you, etc.

>goth Chiaki

Dying out of nowhere for no reason is dumb and lame
You could have something like a "paranoia" gauge increased by random events like hearing a noise or feeling like you're being followed, and if it maxes out you panic and go home for the night. The gauge filling up could affect other things like your dialogue and options if you encounter another person or have to take action, and the general atmosphere of the game (heartbeat sounds, creepy noises, screen filters).
Maybe if you're panicked enough you might even end up attacking someone else instead.

Attached: HOPE OVERWHELMING.png (960x560, 427.32K)