I'm sure blizzard already has their best devs hard at work copying the latest MMO innovation from the market leader...

i'm sure blizzard already has their best devs hard at work copying the latest MMO innovation from the market leader, FFXIV

Attached: adventurecard.png (1920x1077, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/goatcorp/FFXIVQuickLauncher
youtu.be/0QaowaQRX-4
youtube.com/watch?v=jT-Lfnj3lts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this, vr chat with your xiv avatar?

They added a new PvP mode today with 6.1
They added character cards like apex

so when you start a dungeon or something you see everyone's characters or something? thats cute

It's him!

Attached: azure elephant.png (536x456, 560.15K)

Does Aymeric have autism?

>pvp
waste of dev time, is this featured anywhere else in the game?

>steampunk lalafell
>edgy human
>strong elf lday
>sniper dragon girl
>catgirl red hair, goth clothes
do you want to know why I know you're top players, yet absolutely insufferable as people? I see your RPing in Limsa every day.

did i fuck up by pentamelding the new crafting gears?

Attached: 1621352403497.jpg (980x1306, 241.29K)

customizable cards for players. full card shows your main class, your playstyle focuses, hours you usually play etc. the screenshot of the player is entirely customizable like a screenshot.

currently only shown before pvp matches but i bet they'll be expanded to be shown before all instanced content -dungeons, raids, etc- to show who's in your party

first win ever!!!
MNK is so fucking fun
>use knockback and apply pressure point debuff
>use Thunderclap to teleport to them and attack to trigger the pressure point damage. basically "nothing personal, kid"ing them
>Riddle of Earth let you compile the damage and release it back to the enemies.
>very easy to use stun
Gonna try MCH next.

Attached: asdfdsvefve.jpg (1217x650, 215.51K)

>still adding rewards for ranks 1-100
I thought they were stopping with this shit.

Why even try

Attached: 39210_20220412214253_1.png (50x213, 18.08K)

That's actually a pretty decent set of pics, no slut poses to be seen

Yo how'd they do that MCH one?

this fucking thing should give out 99 tokens per clear, because I'm not doing this dogshit fight ever again

Attached: 1649636352927.jpg (736x164, 28.51K)

I think they're going to be titles and/or generic currency rewards you can get elsewhere. Nothing really important.

>MCH shutting the eye that would look through the scope
dumb lizard

based lala dragoon

Dancer partering with a tank feels really fucking strong

damn they changed so much shit for ARR content that I'm tempted to make a new character

Attached: ffxiv_27012022_095639_061.png (455x1077, 731.67K)

I'm having fun

Attached: 20220412201821_1.jpg (1920x1080, 1003.55K)

Viera need more fur. Not a ton, just enough to not be considered bunny costume strippers.

Excuse me can you post your cute final fantasy characters wearing nail polish or sandals? Cute females and handsome boys need apply.

Attached: 1594144394162.jpg (1400x772, 229.24K)

yeah just found the page for it. It's just a special adventurer plate frame and a fuckton of trophy crystals.

Attached: file.png (923x460, 205.76K)

Is DRK good in PvP?

Attached: raen2.jpg (1431x824, 593.21K)

same problem with Overwatch, but I think most LBs are not that oppressive desu.

Attached: 1453377786649.png (324x246, 51.21K)

>they havent finished the season pass already
lmao

Attached: FQL38wvXsAAyB58.jpg (1920x1080, 282.88K)

h-hi

Attached: 1643386006690.png (1920x1017, 3.01M)

looks ugly, should have just given us the old feastie rewards

Attached: 1649657217664.jpg (2048x1668, 324.9K)

Anons post your cards RIGHT NOW

Attached: unknown (4).png (817x478, 792.03K)

the texture of the loin drape looks awful

Best thing to add to the mmo

Attached: iesvm0g3c7t81.jpg (321x456, 20.26K)

>Can only play 2hrs a day
Sad. Many such cases.

Attached: 7BCEB146-8B5B-424A-AC3D-3F9EA0AD721C.jpg (1000x1324, 106.3K)

God I love the look of that cute bun. He looks so strong and tough.

I'm on the same boat, want to play but don't want to give money to squeenix to play 2 hours a day, if even

How many matches for that?

>poopsocking 14 hours for that
KWAB

Healer and 4 DPS is the best comp, imo. What’s the problem?

Damn, that’s the first time I’ve actually thought one of these cards was hot.

Attached: FD688ED5-1D77-42B1-A74E-5849311D25E5.jpg (1000x1415, 520.39K)

Finally got this angle to work. Not exactly sure how though.

Attached: as.jpg (506x792, 39.36K)

Thanks
Seems very generous

Do wins/losses matter? I gave up all competitive games years ago cause I'd rage too much when losing so I don't want to do ranked.

You need to get rank 25 in the crystal mode. You get exp regardless of if you win or lose and matches are around 5 minutes on average unless one side completely steamrolls. Think my shortest match was like 2 minutes.
Just messing around on Ranked for a little over an hour and I got to Rank 7. Getting to 25 seems completely possible in a day if you go hard.

>ugly
>shitty glam
>dogshit card design devoid of any semblance of graphic design
>monk
>retard name
>retard title
>storm
>meme fc
>degenerate hours
>RP group pose tranny
>pseud word garbage
>autotranslations
if I saw you in the streets I'd spit on you and knock you the fuck out and not necessarily in that order

this looks like it belongs to a 35 year old female teacher

Attached: 9cg4mefdk4t81.jpg (836x596, 67.44K)

T H A T I S M Y F E T I S H

can someone please help me understand. I just dont get it. I feel like Im missing something fundamental about the new pvp
>the enemy doesnt have a healer
>attacking a low hp SAM
>he is now full hp
>get focused by his team
>just take a screen full of crits
>have no recourse except press shield and try to walk away
>every other tank class has mitigation and damage
>WAR has better self healing than healers

Attached: 1637386993794.webm (800x800, 1.89M)

It's the only way he can get away from his job

typed by femra parsetranny hands, many such cases

Attached: 1633299339750.png (270x429, 194.68K)

Linux bros... I can't load the game the launcher isn't working and trying to run the game normally just gets me stuck on registration with no way to get around it.

>tfw MCH in PvP
I wouldn't mind a gun mage in PvE too....

Attached: 1458352125602.jpg (486x258, 87.35K)

It's just for pvp now but I heard they're working on implementing this in dungeons as well.

this shit is so retarded

based baraking

Losses give you like half. But you get the same season exp in casual as you do in ranked.

Nice thing about ranked is that each tier is a small amount of wins and you can go down once you move up a tier.

Shouldn't be trying to run the game on an OS you didn't purchase a lisence for

What kind of bullshit is this that PvP MCH gets Bishop back and a fucking sniper rifle?!

cute poopnose

Seems like they finally got it right huh
Man getting 100 wins in Seal Rock was such a nightmare

You can't go down once you move up a tier*

>stealing ideas from capcom
Shameful desu

PvP is so fucking fun now holy shit. I fucking LOVE taking people's heads off at 50 yalms away. Honestly wish a lot of this shit gets added to PvE in some way.

Attached: 1351392946792.png (323x295, 50.28K)

I'm NOT making a retarded plate.

if they force this shit into all content I'll genuinely unsub. i don't need to see the exact same generic catslut/bunnyslut with the exact same *look at me I took 5 mins and made it so my ass is the pic* post

Attached: 1244081378.jpg (274x407, 32.76K)

Is it just me or does the re-colored pvp gear look high res compared to their AF counterpart

Healers are kind of redundant now since every job has a pretty powerful self-heal. Depending on what job you’re playing it can be pretty hard to kill someone 1 on 1 without LB or being assisted by a teammate.
There’s a lot of shitters right now who have never pvp’d before and are just starting because of the new stuff, so a lot of matches are just people running in and mashing all their buttons. It gets a lot more fun in higher ranks where people actually know what they’re doing.

It's not just you they updated the textures

Fag

Attached: 1642438897671.jpg (542x540, 16.61K)

Femra parsetrannies are this based?
Wtf

until you dye them, youd have to be crazy to waste crystals on them

there are potions on the field now along with damage up buffs depending on the map

I haven't got to try it yet. Have they just went crazy and leaned into what's fun rather than balance autism?

shut the fuck up M$buck

I'm straight and married

steam version is fucked currently
there's a config file you can change on the non steam version to get the old launcher back

pvp is unironically the best content right now

>I'm straight

Attached: Barrett_crop_north.jpg (543x361, 17.87K)

What, Copying being a shitty casual mmo?
XIV sucks WoW sucks
>furfag shit in both games
>XIV is currently troon choice of MMO
>XIV has reached the point that they want to add a fucking stardew valley mode to the game
>WoW has added more furfag shit that nobody asked
>WoWs retarded plot long past its expiration date
What I find funny is the retarded anons on here who post about shitters when they're playing the second most casual MMO on the market that has attracted trannies,women,NeoGAFers,leditors, and retards. You're both retarded and your games both suck equally. Both are shit.
Fuck, WoW literally started by a dude saying Everquest didn't have enough QOL(read casualization) It's always been shit. And XIV is a clone of a shit game. So, Therefor, Shit.
suck my ass you shitter trannies that play these fucking games

Attached: R.jpg (2675x1508, 842.51K)

>:)

Attached: unknown (5).png (1344x1048, 1.58M)

You should be using the chad open source launcher anyway, as its the gateway to UI mods/addons (Dalamud) - FFXIVQuickLauncher - github.com/goatcorp/FFXIVQuickLauncher . Note that the UI addons aren't working yet (at least they werent this morning) but they will soon. It as a huge fucking 6.1 patch today.

I don't have the steam version.

Oh should have said I was GNB. I feel like I do no damage and have no mitigation compared to the other tanks other than spamming recuperate which lasts only a few casts before im out of mana. DRK LB is living dead, they dont die. I dont know what the fuck PLD do but they dont die either. WAR has better than healer self heals an LB is some crazy stun nuke.

I don't have any catch other than rough divide which just gets me out of position and then I flail on the guy while I watch him get healed to full, which then gets me focused and nuked by the entire team in 3 seconds.

From what I can tell yeah pretty much. It'll probably develop into min-max autismos, but for the moment it's incredibly fun to wombo combo people with Metodive and then my buddy hits Zantetsukan and deletes someone.

came in swinging with the line about furries to pander to the 2008 Yea Forumstards that aren't here any more

What's wrong with monk?

must be a dogshit game

stop posting your tranny cards

Rhalgar fight is filtering the fuck out of Crystal DC. Run it 3 times today and the smoothest run had only 3 wipes

Attached: 1648443996309.jpg (776x750, 60.92K)

>do new FFXIV dungeon
>there's a built in DBM now
kek

Attached: 841645116.png (411x119, 98.14K)

It'll only develop into min-max autism if they allow group queueing. The fact that it's solo only is what's keeping it alive for now. Once you get the tryhard stacks and win traders all hope for fun pvp is lost.

just play another job then. DRK is a lot of fun.

Based Destroyer filtering the ERPers

Attached: file.png (750x427, 294.53K)

post your character in the new outfit

I am neither of those things...

Attached: 1621878126174.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

>What if we made daedric armor but add a neon light on the chest and belt?

Draw and Junction dude.
Drawing from an enemy Tank gives you CD that reduces damage by a lot as well as reflecting 60% of it back to your attacker.
Drawing from a Healer gives you Aurora which works the same as PVE and restores health over time.
GNB is more of a crowd control attacker. LB into Double Down can wipe entire teams.

Attached: Sick.png (292x418, 287.67K)

Shut up homo let me disappoint the thirsty faggots

DC travel soon bro, just persevere until you can hop elsewhere and actually clear content without wanting to kill yourself

I don’t know how long the honeymoon period will last for pvp but holy shit they managed to make it fun
Wish we could get some of the abilities for pve inn the future like the cross thing for rdm and the GNB limit break but that will probably never happen

What nigger decided the bomb map was a good idea, holy fuck

>horror music plays

Attached: 1587385923557.png (427x789, 644.83K)

>MSQ Ultima fight is actually fun and engaging
I kneel YoshiP

Attached: file.png (296x459, 181.93K)

isn't it just the same fight, but scaled down for 4 players?

>15/25 done

Attached: 1631509665301.jpg (497x489, 48.83K)

No, it has actual mechanics now. Including some from UWU and lots of flavor stuff from Hydaelyn.

turns out it was gshade that was fucking me. Apparently it went ahead and fucked itself.

this is new how?

>Estinien thinking she was possessed after doing her little chant
lmao

Let's be honest here, the changes to the old dungeons are garbage, I don't mind the streamlining of the places themselves but every boss they changed, mostly gimmicky ones but also baffling choices like the dragon in Brayflox, is dodge the shapes on the floor now.

why do you dumb faggots feel so comfortable spouting bullshit when you clearly don't know what you're talking about? it's fucking nuts man

I don't feel too good..

Attached: FFXI Samurai.png (597x900, 350.16K)

Already seeing faggots begging for it. I hope if they do they keep it to casual and out of ranked.

Probably the nigger who used to make Bomberman games

Attached: bomberman-64-2.jpg (480x360, 77.41K)

They literally just added it today???

Because of the low effort put into this game and years of "please understand"

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-12 21-23-06.png (258x422, 167.57K)

YoshiP literally started his career making Bomberman games so probably him.

youtu.be/0QaowaQRX-4

>latest MMO innovation

Attached: plate.png (737x420, 259.94K)

The only change I like is adding a teleported in the spooky mansion so we don't have to use Return anymore. Most of the boss changes are completely pointless.

those have been in since day 1 with sastasha telling you that the bubbles are coming

oh no ffxivsisters...could it be we've been the addon scrubs the entire time

I just dont know how to live long enough to get that off. I am junctioning and drawing but I feel totally useless compared to what I see the other jobs doing. Like a PLD I just saw that had a shield up for about 30 full second where he took 0 damage. Was that his LB? How do I be a crowd controller when I have no CC before limit break and almos never live to get it off.

>Because of (memes)
lel

Name another MMO with player cards

Yeah, that's what I thought

Attached: 1424204111089.jpg (499x499, 49.18K)

More effort than is put into your post, fag.

>tfw want to unlock alliance raids and finish role quests
>have to grind pvp before it dies again and have to join some groomer discord to get matches

pso2

Attached: ff14 portrait.png (275x433, 162.02K)

you got a month tops before this shit dies. good luck!

youtube.com/watch?v=jT-Lfnj3lts

shantae and the thal's balls

PvP starts and ends so rapidly that there's little chance of it getting totally abandoned. People actually wanna play it.

Is Pokemon Sword and Shield an MMO?

Its a skill problem. Try a lower skill ceiling tank like WAR or shut the fuck up and deal with it.

>want to go do MSQ and unlock alliance raid
>"just one more match, and I will go"
>repeat for the whole night
b-bro?!?!? is the PvP actually good?? or am I just falling for the hype?

Attached: 1482756262869.jpg (1280x720, 52.88K)

>level all my crafters and gatherers so i can be self sufficient and not fall for market board tricks
>except fisher
>new crafting food requires a fish

goddammit yoshi

Attached: card1.png (749x428, 272.87K)

Not an MMO.

Like I said, FFXIV is leading the way in MMO innovation. Try not to get in the way, kid.

I'm going to fucking kill you.

Attached: 1637803671329.png (600x600, 178.33K)

NO, IT'S BAD
COME BACK TO STRAND OF THE ANCIENT BRO. THERE'S CATAPULTS

>>except fisher
NGMI

its simple, flashy and fast. so yes

>pso2
>not mmo
sure thing tranny